ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Its pretty obvious tho if u been playing this game and been paying a bit attention :unsure:

Not only that bus station scene but the whole skipping class what we were offered as well. that whole attitude the nephew has.
Even when we talked with coach harper she said it would be difficult to get rid of ryker

now who else would be difficult to get rid of if not for the president his nephew ;)
Well as they say, never look a horse in the mouth. Even if the signs point in that direction (which kinda is hard not to believe:cautious:) always think in another perspective before deciding. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Doxxi

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Do you remember a kids sitcom many years ago. I'm thinking mid to late 90's. I was only a sprog but watched it a few times.

It was about a basketball team that had a girl member.

It made me think when he asked that one if she could play that they might get a woman on the team.

90's sitcom style.

Why can I never remember these damn shows ... all I ever remember is Saved by the Bell.
Well we already know a female that wanna play the game whats that redhead girls name that we save from the nephew again :unsure: she told us about her brothers being fans and she is into it as well so might be a possible team member.

kindda like that movie spacejam were lola bunny joins in :LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Do you remember a kids sitcom many years ago. I'm thinking mid to late 90's. I was only a sprog but watched it a few times.

It was about a basketball team that had a girl member.

It made me think when he asked that one if she could play that they might get a woman on the team.

90's sitcom style.
All i remember from the 90's is: "your not allowed to watch tele, go play out side" while my brother, stepbrothers, sister and step sisters where all inside watching tele. Wasnt even allowed to visit friends. Now im a pathetic unemployed single person that spents most of my time getting depressed for not being able to play any good games and finding enjoyment in games like these. My looks arent bad. Good enough to get a date, but being unemployed and unable to get a permanent job well, doesnt really help dating. But ah well. Thats life, and im pretty sure life is a dude that doesnt like me very much. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I did have to say no to that girl in Charles his office... simply because that was a obvious setup from Charles since he pretty pissed off with us I bet after what we pulled :LOL: I am definatly carefull because cant be going so smooth when u standing up to a seemingly powerfull president of that college

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I did have to say no to that girl in Charles his office... simply because that was a obvious setup from Charles since he pretty pissed off with us I bet after what we pulled :LOL: I am definatly carefull because cant be going so smooth when u standing up to a seemingly powerfull president of that college
I have two saves for that, just in case.
Otherwise, I fucked every girl I could, except the nurse, let's say she's not my type :oops:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Fuck yeah. And thats also the vague assumption i have why Kimmy might be pissed. She looks almost similar to that whatchawecallit stripper in the office.:unsure:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Fuck yeah. And thats also the vague assumption i have why Kimmy might be pissed. She looks almost similar to that whatchawecallit stripper in the office.:unsure:
I can see why u think that but how come the MC didn't recognize her then ?

She does have a slight resemblance tho so I cant rule it out :unsure:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Imagine a plot twist were because we excaliburned the nurse ,she introduced us to her daughter and/or their basketball A-skill tier granddaughters
But if you don't do her,that path is only teased as "only visiting grandma" and locked from the mc tournament

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well not saying it is kimmy. Saying she might be related to. Difference between her and kimmy is, her hair is darker and her tits are bigger.
Maybe a sister :unsure: still its definatly connected to kimmy in some way that whole scene with that girl in Charles his office.

That Charles character has his hands in a lot of shady stuff at that college him and his nephew aka Ryker are basicly the root of evil. like Charles already said his vieuws are power money and sex

The mc aka as us are basicly the same but we are more a force of good :LOL:

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Maybe a sister :unsure: still its definatly connected to kimmy in some way that whole scene with that girl in Charles his office.

That Charles character has his hands in a lot of shady stuff at that college him and his nephew aka Ryker are basicly the root of evil. like Charles already said his vieuws are power money and sex

The mc aka as us are basicly the same but we are more a force of good :LOL:
As far as i'm concerned, I didn't abuse my power or tried to gain money, can't say anything about the sex part though :p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes