Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Honestly when i coined the term Cult of Bailey there were a lot more of her die hard fans vocal on the thread I think some of them shied away when the week 3 partial release leaked because people started dropping spoilers I would have stayed away till the final build landed but BD PMed saying he missed me so i came back lol
Spoilers are such a pain, I guess the others are hiding while waiting the end of day 4 update to drop ?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Spoilers are such a pain, I guess the others are hiding while waiting the end of day 4 update to drop ?
A lot of them yea you also stop seeing notification for every post if you stay away long enough at least I did after about a week of not checking it so some might just be unintentionally ignoring it too

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
A lot of them yea you also stop seeing notification for every post if you stay away long enough at least I did after about a week of not checking it so some might just be unintentionally ignoring it too
I never follow a thread, don't want to be spammed in my notification box :LOL:

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
you get rainn i get emiko?
As much as i like Rainn, Em is second best of the trio just under Bailey. Rainn is sexy but its those eyes that are a bit freaky. But then again any of the trio is fine with me but since Bailey nr1 petite is taken Em is the one i prefer.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
As much as i like Rainn, Em is second best of the trio just under Bailey. Rainn is sexy but its those eyes that are a bit freaky. But then again any of the trio is fine with me but since Bailey nr1 petite is taken Em is the one i prefer.
we are gana have to knife fight over em

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Most of mine are this i have like i think 8 on another page and then 3 total on 2 other pages.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes