The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
was it just Ryker is dumb and realized he was going to lose?
I seriously think this was all it was he was pissed off and high as a kite I can speak from experience you do some really stupid shit under those conditions. Skye also said that when the MC snapped he looked like a different person and it really scared him. I imagine that look on Ryker's face was one of pure terror when he when he saw the same thing Skye did realized in that moment that he dun fucked up bad and that the MC was about to go full on HULK SMASH on his ass. Only this time he didn't have Gorg or anyone else there to stop it this time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok let's move onto something different now. Let's get back to game talk and theory crafting.

Ok so I have been thinking about the whole car/fight scene incident from day 7 final and I wonder where we are going from here. It seems pretty clear that Kenji has a broken leg at the very least, Gorg was hit by the car but he was able to wobble over to attempt another attack. Thankfully Skye was there to take care of him. Now the most curious case is with Ryker. Now don't get me wrong at all he got what he deserved for what he did and threatened to do, but something didn't quite sit well with me. He seemed like a big tuff guy right up to the point the MC took action. You could see the look on his face like he did not think the MC would attack him. It's almost felt like the whole thing was planned out to work out almost exactly like it did.

Ok hear me out a little on this one. Here are the facts we know.
  1. Prior to the event we got new information that Charles was behind some action that got Vanessa's now ex-husband put in jail.
  2. When we see Charles for the first time he scared someone and apologized to them (this was Wendy).
  3. Charles was at the event and he was messed up on something and clearly was not in any kind of mind set to lie easily.
  4. Charles seemed to have no clue as to the actions Ryker was taking.
  5. Katie was there with him and took him to god knows where after the brief meeting with the MC.
  6. The power at the event was taken out (how is not clear at the moment could be an inside job)
  7. Someone outside screamed for help (I assume it was the guy who was knocked out, but don't forget the MC said someone else ran out there first)
  8. Damien tried to stop Ryker from attacking the already unconcise person further (see picture 1)
  9. Damien tried poorly to get the MC to leave before he got hurt while taken the injured person into the bowling alley. (see picture 2)
  10. Kenji, unnamed bouncer, Gorg and Rkyer attacked the MC and did some damage.
  11. As we find out later all damage done seemed to be on the left side where Kenji the bouncer and Ryker where attacking from. (See picture 3)
  12. As Ryker swung the bat at Harper the MC got away from Gorg in time to catch the bat (hmm seemed like timing was on someone side or was it?)
  13. MC hit Gorg with the bat and he drops pretty quick. (Sure he gets up only to be hit by a car)
  14. Round 2 is about to start when Wendy is there to save the day (hits 3 of the 4 with a car leaving only Ryker)
  15. There is a moment shared between the MC and Wendy
  16. Ryker punches Wendy (cringe moment)
  17. Then the MC attacks Ryker his reaction is what caught me off guard, it like he didn't think the MC would take action (see picture 4)
Now to me the pieces line up, but it does not sit well. It feels like the actions were planned out by someone, but who? Was this event staged or was it just Ryker is dumb and realized he was going to lose?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you sure you are not working as writing reviews for games and animes?

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I seriously think this was all it was he was pissed off and high as a kite I can speak from experience you do some really stupid shit under those conditions. Skye also said that when the MC snapped he looked like a different person and it really scared him. I imagine that look on Ryker's face was one of pure terror when he when he saw the same thing Skye did realized in that moment that he dun fucked up bad and that the MC was about to go full on HULK SMASH on his ass. Only this time he didn't have Gorg or anyone else there to stop it this time.
Oh you are probably right, it was just things lined up so perfectly that I felt something could be off. You know me always looking at the story from multiple angles. That and I just wanted to talk about the game.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
You know, this is the first post since my return that got to me a little bit. My original reaction to it was a bit vitriolic (I blame being sick). Or it's just a reaction to the fact that I do feel guilty about how I managed this month.

I see my homie Krypt has also had my back and explained that I have been working and have been paused. But I'd like to talk a bit more about it.
I've also come to realize there's a lot of misinformation about me / things that happened so I think now would be a good time to do what I've admittedly been putting off and explain in detail exactly where my mind is at and why.

Have I been the developer I aspire to be lately? Hell no.
Why is that?

Fuck, covid sucks so much that my hands hurt from typing this much out.
Guess this is a decent ending point. I just wanted to brain vomit about some stuff and just try to explain the reasoning behind things going the way they have. I may edit more onto this post after my hands stop hurting.

Before I go though I do want to mention that I don't want you guys to be sad for me or anything. This wasn't the goal of the post. It's more of a "look at all the shit I went through and I'm still here fighting and healing so have some faith in me" kind of posts.

Sorry for the book. :giggle:
Braindrop, no one have said life is simple. It does not matter if you are rich or poor. However what is matter is how you can enjoy your life. Sorry to hear that you and your girlfriend been infected by COVID-19, I am glad that your grandfather didn't catch the COVID-19. Wishing you and your girlfriend a speedy recovery and hopefully it does not infect your grandfather.

Losing close ones (Family members, best friends, etc) is not an easy progress. I have gone through those many times over the years. The best thing is to think about all the great things you have done with them. Look at any possible positive things they have done for you through your life and how it could have made you today.

Recovering from health and other reasons, just take baby steps and do not over do it. Sometime we just have to take few steps back and continue to move forward. Life is not always simple that we expect to move forward fast. We are humans and we are all not perfect. We learn out mistakes and hopefully we try our best to not to repeat some of them if possible. Others may take time to re-educate ourselves to do better.

Sometime we do need to put things on pause and spaced out. Some people would shutdown and isolate themselves to recover what they need to do. Others may need to have some spend time with love ones help balance their life to avoid outsider to affect them during the break.

Overall, wish you and your GF speedy recovery and hope your grandfather is doing well. Do your best in baby steps to move forward. Take your time with your progress for WVM, try not to over do yourself due to recovery and taken care of your grandfather. Keep in mind life is more important than WVM game. I am aware that others may agree with me, and I am sure some will not agree with me.

Have a great day and be safe. (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Outside the jail cell, before going home, did anyone else notice Belle, Rachael and Harper are all wearing Hearts for Hope shirts (shirt-dresses)?
In the first picture of Rachael and later Belle you see a purple-ish heart pin at their waist line, before the hugging is best time to see it...otherwise they become partially covered up.
Yes, there was a theme of all the girls wearing matching outfits in the last update.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, the number of mistakes I can attribute to not knowing my limit or pushing my limit... Well, let's just say I have a lot of wisdom to pass on to my daughter. :ROFLMAO:

The MC's Hulk Smash face must be epic...Kinda wish we could see it.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I agree on the look of terror from Ryker and Skye; I've been told that my whole look but especially my eyes change and creeps everyone "right the fuck out" when I properly lose it, luckily it hasn't happened for a few years though. ;)
I am writing my own VN but not writing reviews for animes. To be honest I really don't watch anime. I enjoy theory crafting for WVM.
I must say, you're very good at theory crafting :)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I get the theme, I meant specifically; more in relation to why did Rachael change? Curious re: creative decision
My guess is it was something that Belle had on hand at the event maybe a give-away or event bag. Since they were working all night trying to get the MC out of jail they needed something comfortable to change into since I think they were all wearing dresses that night.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I seriously think this was all it was he was pissed off and high as a kite I can speak from experience you do some really stupid shit under those conditions.
Can confirm from own life experiences and plenty of fights that if you want to see me go ballistic the very easy (but dumb) button to push is the family one.

One person found that out the fun way and ended up face-down, unconcious when i was in grade school after i took a pvc pipe to his jaw. Not my finest moment but it was cathartic at the time and one people defintely said was a "Never seen him that enraged before".

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
My guess is it was something that Belle had on hand at the event maybe a give-away or event bag. Since they were working all night trying to get the MC out of jail they needed something comfortable to change into since I think they were all wearing dresses that night.
that was what I thought myself I was even in the process of saying so till I saw you post this lol

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok let's move onto something different now. Let's get back to game talk and theory crafting.

Ok so I have been thinking about the whole car/fight scene incident from day 7 final and I wonder where we are going from here. It seems pretty clear that Kenji has a broken leg at the very least, Gorg was hit by the car but he was able to wobble over to attempt another attack. Thankfully Skye was there to take care of him. Now the most curious case is with Ryker. Now don't get me wrong at all he got what he deserved for what he did and threatened to do, but something didn't quite sit well with me. He seemed like a big tuff guy right up to the point the MC took action. You could see the look on his face like he did not think the MC would attack him. It's almost felt like the whole thing was planned out to work out almost exactly like it did.

1. Prior to the event we got new information that Charles was behind some action that got Vanessa's now ex-husband put in jail.
  2. When we see Charles for the first time he scared someone and apologized to them (this was Wendy).
  3. Charles was at the event and he was messed up on something and clearly was not in any kind of mind set to lie easily.
  5. Katie was there with him and took him to god knows where after the brief meeting with the MC.
  6. The power at the event was taken out (how is not clear at the moment could be an inside job)
  7. Someone outside screamed for help (I assume it was the guy who was knocked out, but don't forget the MC said someone else ran out there first)
  8. Damien tried to stop Ryker from attacking the already unconcise person further (see picture 1)
  9. Damien tried poorly to get the MC to leave before he got hurt while taken the injured person into the bowling alley. (see picture 2)
  11. As we find out later all damage done seemed to be on the left side where Kenji the bouncer and Ryker where attacking from. (See picture 3)
  12. As Ryker swung the bat at Harper the MC got away from Gorg in time to catch the bat (hmm seemed like timing was on someone side or was it?)
  13. MC hit Gorg with the bat and he drops pretty quick. (Sure he gets up only to be hit by a car)
  14. Round 2 is about to start when Wendy is there to save the day (hits 3 of the 4 with a car leaving only Ryker)
  17. Then the MC attacks Ryker his reaction is what caught me off guard, it like he didn't think the MC would take action (see picture 4)
Now to me the pieces line up, but it does not sit well. It feels like the actions were planned out by someone, but who? Was this event staged or was it just Ryker is dumb and realized he was going to lose?

Ryker was out of his gord on something, I just think it was over confidence and then having that confidence SHATTERED that caused that look, he's been untouched, allowed to do whatever for so long he's not sure how to handle losing!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
You know, this is the first post since my return that got to me a little bit. My original reaction to it was a bit vitriolic (I blame being sick). Or it's just a reaction to the fact that I do feel guilty about how I managed this month.

I see my homie Krypt has also had my back and explained that I have been working and have been paused. But I'd like to talk a bit more about it.
I've also come to realize there's a lot of misinformation about me / things that happened so I think now would be a good time to do what I've admittedly been putting off and explain in detail exactly where my mind is at and why.

Have I been the developer I aspire to be lately? Hell no.
Why is that?

Fuck, covid sucks so much that my hands hurt from typing this much out.
Guess this is a decent ending point. I just wanted to brain vomit about some stuff and just try to explain the reasoning behind things going the way they have. I may edit more onto this post after my hands stop hurting.

Before I go though I do want to mention that I don't want you guys to be sad for me or anything. This wasn't the goal of the post. It's more of a "look at all the shit I went through and I'm still here fighting and healing so have some faith in me" kind of posts.

Sorry for the book. :giggle:
There's not much I can say or add to what everyone else had already did. Everyone heals from events that life throws at them in different ways at different speeds. Just know that there is a community of decent folk here that will support you. Each in our own way.

I'm sure you'll figure out some special and memorable way to propose despite being quarantined.

And now back to what I was waiting for.

I'm in agreement with TKA.

Someone has gotten me in such a angered stated (3 different times actually) where my vision changed and I don't recall what transpired. The one time someone showed me a recording later. I must admit, watching the footage of me (5ft7in, 150lbs) cause a bigger guy (about 6ft, 200lbs) to back down and cower, was scary to watch.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Hmmm. I see a lot of the regulars are avoiding the thread today I wonder why that is? Oh right it must be that ugly complaint about that topic that we all need to wait patiently for an evil modder to come in and fix.
Don’t know ifI am considered a regular yet, but I honestly have only had 3 hours of sleep the last two days and forgot to check inon the thread yesterday.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Why did Rachael change though? She wasn't at the event, and she strikes me as the type of woman who's comfortable in whatever she's wearing. Whether it's a power suit when she wants to project the succesfull businesswoman image, or comfy housepants. Plus, why wasn't she wearing shoes? Harp and Willa I could understand with a healthy dose of suspension of disbelief, they both just attended a barefoot dress code event.

(The suspension of disbelief comes from the fact that I would have at least brought a pair of slippers to cross from the car, through the parking lot, into the actual event, if I were (yes, let's go there) in their shoes.)

Reactions: pictures55
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes