Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One thing that has been on my mind. Are some of the characters based or inspired in real people? Kimmy looks a lot like a twitch streamer that used to go by Angelskimi(I think she changed her name recently), or maybe I'm just a racist piece of shit that thinks all asians look the same.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
One thing that has been on my mind. Are some of the characters based or inspired in real people? Kimmy looks a lot like a twitch streamer that used to go by Angelskimi(I think she changer her name recently), or maybe I'm just a racist piece of shit that thinks all asians look the same.
It is possible that the base model for Kimmy was based off a person in real life. I know I am in the process of looking for the right models for the game I am working on and I have found a bunch of models that are clearly based off celebrities. I am pretty sure BD selects models from the Daz3d store and does not make his own models. There is a fan art thread for WVM and other people have found some of the base models and posted their own work of them there.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This is literally my first post here ever. I love this game, the characters are relatable, the story is engaging and the art is great. I can not wait to see what happens next in this game.
Welcome. Glad to hear you like the game, hopefully you stay and chat with us about it here too.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
One thing that has been on my mind. Are some of the characters based or inspired in real people? Kimmy looks a lot like a twitch streamer that used to go by Angelskimi(I think she changer her name recently), or maybe I'm just a racist piece of shit that thinks all asians look the same.
There's an instagram model who bears a freaky resemblance to Bailey or at least she did several years ago when the pics I have of her were taken. I forget her name tho....I think she from somewhere in europe *shrug* all I know is finding her pictures made all my bailey fantasies waaay more vivid :devilish: .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I never looked at the game models and thought to myself they resembled RL people. If I had to think about it the best I could come up with are maybe Stiffler's Mom for Rachael and Natalie Dormer (circa Hunger Games) for Bailey. Other than those I'm drawing blanks.

If WVM was ever turned into a movie, I'd probably be the worst casting director ever. Could be a fun game if anyone else wants to take a shot at it though.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It is possible that the base model for Kimmy was based off a person in real life. I know I am in the process of looking for the right models for the game I am working on and I have found a bunch of models that are clearly based off celebrities. I am pretty sure BD selects models from the Daz3d store and does not make his own models. There is a fan art thread for WVM and other people have found some of the base models and posted their own work of them there.
Kimmy is my ex ex .. or 1st ole lady ... rowdy babe ... real wild kat in the sack .. if ya know what i mean ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We have plenty of models based on characters from famous games,so I can easy see celebrities get same treatment.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Are they maybe any new Infos about the eta for the next update ? And yes i know that i will be delayed
I normally have the most up to date information in the FAQ and in my signature for the next update if information is available. I am on here for most of the day so if there are changes I normally update them pretty quickly.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
BD mentioned Reckful a few pages back, he's another twitch streamer, so it might be possible! really curious about her now, will try to find some pics.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I normally have the most up to date information in the FAQ and in my signature for the next update if information is available. I am on here for most of the day so if there are changes I normally update them pretty quickly.
This week I also will be most of the time here.Sick.Flu.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Sort of unrelated fun fact: the thing that scared me off the game originally was that Emiko's face before the redesign was almost identical to one of my friends IRL, which later caused me a conflict because I adore the living hell out of Emiko, so I'm anxiously waiting for the week 1 release.

And it's entirely possible that BD had an idea of how the characters should look based on real life people... or maybe not and everything is just a happy coincidence.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sort of unrelated fun fact: the thing that scared me off the game originally was that Emiko's face before the redesign was almost identical to one of my friends IRL, which later caused me a conflict because I adore the living hell out of Emiko, so I'm anxiously waiting for the week 1 release.

And it's entirely possible that BD had an idea of how the characters should look based on real life people... or maybe not and everything is just a happy coincidence.

I always found the character selection to be very interesting. Before I really got into the VN's like WVM, I always thought that the artists hand drew everything in the games. I didn't know any better at the time as I was just looking for some new lewd content. After I found some more detailed games I started to wonder how it all worked. WVM and BD have been a huge inspiration for me as I have decided to attempt to turn a book I have been writing into a lewd VN. Now for me the character model section has been crazy, I try to picture in my head what I think these characters should look like. Now none of my characters are based off anyone in real life so my selections are based off what I think these characters should look like based off the brief descriptions I wrote for them in my story. The fun part for me is changing the gender of some of the characters from male to female to add additional love interests and now having to reimagine what they should look like now.

I know BD had said in the past that at least one character is loosely based off someone in his personal life (not sure if it is looks and personality or just personality), so that means there could be more inspiration for other characters to be based off someone else as well.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I always found the character selection to be very interesting. Before I really got into the VN's like WVM, I always thought that the artists hand drew everything in the games. I didn't know any better at the time as I was just looking for some new lewd content. After I found some more detailed games I started to wonder how it all worked. WVM and BD have been a huge inspiration for me as I have decided to attempt to turn a book I have been writing into a lewd VN. Now for me the character model section has been crazy, I try to picture in my head what I think these characters should look like. Now none of my characters are based off anyone in real life so my selections are based off what I think these characters should look like based off the brief descriptions I wrote for them in my story. The fun part for me is changing the gender of some of the characters from male to female to add additional love interests and now having to reimagine what they should look like now.

I know BD had said in the past that at least one character is loosely based off someone in his personal life (not sure if it is looks and personality or just personality), so that means there could be more inspiration for other characters to be based off someone else as well.
Well, it maybe good that not all Charakter are inspired by RL. Think about it. Would you love to get to every Birthday a Pen only bc you where the inspiration for Zoe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes