Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Now that I think about it, we only have Ryker's word that the house is his. It was after all Charles who showed it to MC and gave him a key. Ryker could have gotten a spare set from Charles -with or without his knowledge- when he went there to intimidate MC. What if the house is really WVM property after all, and Willa grants Kimmy and her family the use of it for as long as Kim's a student?

I'm still confused why the cheerleaders decided that Kimmy's was a good place to crash after the Bowling Room Blitz, but if it leads to more content with Kimmy, I'm not complaining too hard. #Kimmyfan
My thought original thought was Liz took them to the Rachael's office first and saw that no one was there and then went to the old house thinking maybe they went back there thinking maybe that is where everyone went. However, I forgot that Kimmy and Jasmine are friends. Jasmine needed a place to go since she lived with Damien, and after the bowling alley she needed a friend to turn to. She reached out and of course Kimmy said yes and the rest of the girls went with her so they could all be together. The other possibility is that Belle told the girls to all stay together and go to Kimmy's since that is a school owned home (maybe?). She would want them to stay away from the press and my guess is Rachael was not ready to send even more panicked girls to her house with Tali, while they worked on getting the MC out of jail.

Now the issue I have with everyone going to Kimmy's house is that poor Emiko is alone, and probably worried about what is going on after skipping the event. Since she lives with Zoe she has no other outlet, hopefully she goes to Kimmy's house too.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh I updated the FAQ to add the Patreon post that BD made, I liked it a lot better than the one he posted here himself a few days ago.

Thank you polycentric for posting that here.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I wonder if we should read something into the picture that accompanied that post. Perhaps a clue as to which characters Day 8.2 or Day 9 will focus on? We got Kimmy and Moon, the as of yet unnamed reporter and a girl with the same braided pigtails as one of MC's dream sisters. She also has a heart, but is it a tattoo or part of her choker? Could she be the Aubrey who was mentioned but never shown?
I am almost positive that Aubrey is the redhead with the tattoos the MC did not talk to at the bowling event. Oh I hope we get more of that unnamed redhead reporter she is something nice to look at for sure.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The one thing about the Damien arguments that always makes me upset is saying he had a choice. Who's life is more important a guy you hardly know or your own mother? I mean if the mother thing is a lie then ok I get it, but if that is the truth sorry family wins over someone I just met. The other thing is he strung Jasmine along. We do not know 100% that he is actually gay. Sure there are clues to it both nothing confirmed for sure. Charles says something but can we really trust him? You see him and Lee in the locker room but there is no confirmed actions that say yep he is gay 100% without a shadow of a doubt. We don't know if the gay references are the truth or an act. We don't know if he was using Jasmine or protecting her by pretending to be gay. We just don't had solid information to back it up that he is gay. Hell he could be bi and trying to experiment. We can't say well he is cheating on Jasmine since most of us go a cheat path with the MC too so we are no better. Sure at one point we get the ok, but we have no clue if Jasmine and him have that same relationship.

Now if BD shows us that Damien's mother is not in the hospital and that he is actually gay then this is all a different story until then we are all going off assumptions. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt since I don't have all the information. We don't know if he was trying to stop people from coming outside to protect them or to help Ryker. We just don't know yet.
but what if Damien was lying about his mother ... and turns out that he / Ryker / Kenji / and say few others maybe say Bailey/Rainn are all in on forcing MC away ... and soon we find that Jamie and or Shauna get kidnapped and MC ends up getting blackmailed into losing games and then leave WVM totally ruined by this .. i think that would suck

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Hello there, Guy with Depression and Spd here, so aim good an Stab hard.

Damien does bad things but seemingly with more altruistic motivations: to protect his family. In that way, he is more similar to MC than to Ryker. MC would also do anything to protect his family (and not all of them are nice, as Ryker can attest to). Similar motivations, different methods to achieve their goals. Kinda makes Damien the Killmonger to MC's Black Panther.
That could be a reason either that MC wouldn't forgive Damien. Bc if he would be in this Situation he KNOWS he would do the Same. Or he can't forgive Damien even if he exactly knows how Damien feels, bc MC's Family and Friends were in Danger.

But yes i am for a Choice if you wanna forgive Damien or not. And yes even IF he wants to forgive, it should Damien take a long and hard Way to earn his trust again.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
but what if Damien was lying about his mother ... and turns out that he / Ryker / Kenji / and say few others maybe say Bailey/Rainn are all in on forcing MC away ... and soon we find that Jamie and or Shauna get kidnapped and MC ends up getting blackmailed into losing games and then leave WVM totally ruined by this .. i think that would suck
I was with you until you brought in Bailey and Rainn. It is quite possible Damien is lying about his mother and that he is just another asshole like Ryker and Kenji. I doubt Bailey and Rainn are involved in anything like this at all, and the kidnapping angle will be hard with them all in jail.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was with you until you brought in Bailey and Rainn. It is quite possible Damien is lying about his mother and that he is just another asshole like Ryker and Kenji. I doubt Bailey and Rainn are involved in anything like this at all, and the kidnapping angle will be hard with them all in jail.
yeah that was an example only

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sorry but I think that was the plot of some soap opera my grandma used to watch :p no wait that had a twin :LOL: carry on :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Keep in mind though that even if he is not lying about that person, that he could still be an asshole. Fact you are good to those nearest to you or not too bad or to animals, does not make you a good person overall per se. :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you know why i used their names , right ..... TKA is gonna see that and go nutzzz :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
See, I got the impression based on how she talked about Belle, that Rachel was at fault for their fall out.
Or Belle gave her that impression successfully, as a good fixer I would be surprised if Belle would not have at least some gift for manipulation. :p

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
My thought original thought was Liz took them to the Rachael's office first and saw that no one was there and then went to the old house thinking maybe they went back there thinking maybe that is where everyone went. However, I forgot that Kimmy and Jasmine are friends. Jasmine needed a place to go since she lived with Damien, and after the bowling alley she needed a friend to turn to. She reached out and of course Kimmy said yes and the rest of the girls went with her so they could all be together. The other possibility is that Belle told the girls to all stay together and go to Kimmy's since that is a school owned home (maybe?). She would want them to stay away from the press and my guess is Rachael was not ready to send even more panicked girls to her house with Tali, while they worked on getting the MC out of jail.

Now the issue I have with everyone going to Kimmy's house is that poor Emiko is alone, and probably worried about what is going on after skipping the event. Since she lives with Zoe she has no other outlet, hopefully she goes to Kimmy's house too.
These are all valid theories, but if you're gonna bring up Emiko, you must also spare a thought for Penny and Rainne. Penny's such a fangirl of MC she probably saw the events unfold live, online so she would be as worried as Emiko. Same goes for Rainne, except replace MC with the object of her affection Bailey.
I am almost positive that Aubrey is the redhead with the tattoos the MC did not talk to at the bowling event. Oh I hope we get more of that unnamed redhead reporter she is something nice to look at for sure.
That is my original theory as well, but wouldn't it make sense for Nathan to be hanging out with someone who looks closer to him age? When tattooed redhead first approached MC, Nathan was nowhere in sight. And if she turns out to be Aubrey, that still leaves the mystery of the braided pigtails girl. And I agree about the reporter.
Hello there, Guy with Depression and Spd here aim good an Stab hard.

That could be a reason either that MC wouldn't forgive Damien. Bc if he would be in this Situation he KNOWS he would do the Same. Or he can't forgive Damien even if he exactly knows how Damien feels, bc MC's Family and Friends were in Danger.

But yes i am for a Choice if you wanna forgive Damien or not. And yes even IF he wants to forgive, it should Damien take a long and hard Way to earn his trust again.
Well it was more of an example of how a character written with some more complexity like Damien is more interesting and entertaining than a strictly "For the Evulz" character like Ryker, so I'm keeping all options open. And let's not forget, even Black Panther somehow made amends with Killmonger in the end. Granted, he gave him a mortal wound first, but still.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes