KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I have 0.00 interest in basketball. In fact that is what kept me from trying the vn for so long.

For the record I have 0.00 interest in college, high school, any sport...etc
They are just settings and backdrops to me
I came for the lewd scenes and stayed for the story. I'm from the Netherlands, so I have little to no exposure to Basketball outside of the two Jams (of the NBA and Space variety) nor all that much interest. I'm sure it's being played around here, there's a basketball net on the playground not a block away from me.

But the reason why WVM has resonated so much with me is in large part due to the story and the setting. I cannot imagine this same story told without the Basketball element (okay maybe with another team-based sport in its place) so if the basketball content suddenly dropped to zero, it would certainly feel like something was off to me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I came for the lewd scenes and stayed for the story. I'm from the Netherlands, so I have little to no exposure to Basketball outside of the two Jams (of the NBA and Space variety) nor all that much interest. I'm sure it's being played around here, there's a basketball net on the playground not a block away from me.

But the reason why WVM has resonated so much with me is in large part due to the story and the setting. I cannot imagine this same story told without the Basketball element (okay maybe with another team-based sport in its place) so if the basketball content suddenly dropped to zero, it would certainly feel like something was off to me.
I'm about the relationships. I'm thankful for basketball being the backdrop only because of Harper. Sorry could care less about seeing an update that is just a 'game" but mayhaps I'm alone in this.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm about the relationships. I'm thankful for basketball being the backdrop only because of Harper. Sorry could care less about seeing an update that is just a 'game" but mayhaps I'm alone in this.
yes .. yes you are .. all alone you sick-o-

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The relationships are the primary reason I am here and why I am nervous about the continual addition of a ton of women. I want more quality and less quantity. But basketball as the backdrop of the relationships is different, otherwise this is another college setting lewd game.

When has an update ever been only Basketball-centric?
Right? I am not expecting an entire update of only the MC on court and nothing else. I want to see the game begin/time skip/exciting ending. If I want more basketball I'll go play a video game.

yes .. yes you are .. all alone you sick-o-
:ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The relationships are the primary reason I am here and why I am nervous about the continual addition of a ton of women. I want more quality and less quantity. But basketball as the backdrop of the relationships is different, otherwise this is another college setting lewd game.

Right? I am not expecting an entire update of only the MC on court and nothing else. I want to see the game begin/time skip/exciting ending. If I want more basketball I'll go play a video game.

:ROFLMAO:
I get what you are saying but to me basketball isn't what makes this vn so damn good, yes it does make it unique to stand different from the rest. That said I believe Braindrop could have easily picked soccer, golf, foosball; hell even shuffle board and still made a vn better than most.

It is totally the relationships both lewd and non that make a vn for me.

As for dreading more LIs being added I understand your concern but trust bd will do his best to showcase all the ones he deems to have included in this awesome vn.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I get what you are saying but to me basketball isn't what makes this vn so damn good, yes it does make it unique to stand different from the rest. That said I believe Braindrop could have easily picked soccer, golf, foosball; hell even shuffle board and still made a vn better than most.

It is totally the relationships both lewd and non that make a vn for me.

As for dreading more LIs being added I understand your concern but trust bd will do his best to showcase all the ones he deems to have included in this awesome vn.
I trust BD, his story after all. However, my concern is that we will end up going many updates without more depth being given to characters. Instead we will have lewd content with more and more girls and less and less character building. That is my biggest fear. I want to explore Shauna becoming comfortable with her body, I want to see Jamie and Shauna together, etc. I don't want to barely see someone (Stacy) and meet more and more and more girls.

And I agree that it could have been any team sport but I still would want to see some part of it in the game. If BD didn't want to include it then the character could have been on an academic scholarship or he could have just gone to college without even mentioning the how and the why. I like the amount of basketball content we've seen so far and a bit more one update followed by a bit less the next time would be fine with me.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Never said there had been one. Don't know where you got that I did :unsure:
Correct, but you made it sound as if a future update would be just a bunch of guys on a court sweating until the update ends on MC shooting an impossible 3-pointer to win the game and....

"Thanks for playing WVM. Save your game here."

Ya gotta think of the possibilities here. The potential.

It's game day. Azel, Rachael (and maybe Tali) are at the entrance, as the crowd slowly fills up the bleachers. Rachael points to Willa in the VIP section. They make their way up there, Willa is surrounded by the Rainbow girls, the entire V family and also the third party (identity as of yet unknown). The amount and variety of beauty on display is breathtaking. They're all barefoot because of....reasons.

Meanwhile, MC makes his way through the catacombs, accompanied by Jamie and Shauna. Jamie's nervous because of MC's previous injuries, Shauna is confident and maybe a little bit too cocky (no pun intended) that MC is gonna bring the fire tonight. They share a tender moment outside of the locker room where MC and Shauna both try to reassure Jamie it'll all work out. There will be hugging and kissing involved. Maybe even the promise of post-game congratulatory sex. Or consolatory sex, depending on results.

Inside the locker room, Lee and Ayden are bonding with newest benchwarmer Marcus, huddled over a waste basket puking. Skye and Dubaku have their foreheads pressed together and grunting in unison in some weird male pre-game psych-up ritual. When everyone notices MC, they gather around him. Pep-talk time. Mc gives a rousing speech. Harp is watching from a corner, with a half-smile on her face. Jasmine is standing by her side with a clipboard.

After the speech, Harp calls MC into her cubicle. They share a moment, maybe even a kiss for good luck (on the cheek mind you, we're still wary of scandals after all). With only 15 minutes to game time she tells MC to check in with the Cheerleaders, they have a surprise for MC.

Bailey is standing outside of the cheerleader locker room. With a wink she beckons MC to enter and all the girls (Zoe, Nat and Emiko) are there shielding a 4th girl from view. They part to reveal....

Willow!

Willow is blushing and really uncomfortable in the cheer uniform. She explains she's not exactly part of the cheer squad, but she wanted to be on the sidelines to show her support for her BruBru. She sternly tells MC that this is one time, and one time only. MC just scoops her up in his arms.

Game time. Doesn't even have to be shown in too much detail. Some inner thoughts from MC. Maybe some decisions whether to pass to Skye or Ayden. Quick cuts to the audience. Raine and Penny are sitting together. In the VIP stands, Jamie has her eyes covered while Shauna hugs her. Tali is jumping up and down. MC powerdunks (he's gotta have his moments) but the score is still tied. Three seconds on the clock. MC lines up his shot from outside the box, he shoots...

He scores!

Cue more hugging and kissing. The whole team (bench included) rushing MC forming a great big pile in the middle of the court. Harp clutching her hands together, a grin as wide as her face, while a single tear slowly rolls down her cheek. The crowd goes wild. Raine accidentally catches Penny in the face as she throws her arms up. Willa and Rachael hug for the first time in five years. Azel is beaming like a lighthouse. Tali is slowly being suffocated caught in a hug between Jamie and Shauna.

Post-game, BD gives us a choice.

a.) Celebratory sex with Jamie and Shauna
b.) Celebratory sex with some (or all) of the Cheer Squad (Willow not included)
c.) Post-game massage and celebratory sex with Ye Olde Nurse.

Cue lewd scene.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I think I am the only one here willing to give him a second chance. I wrote a bunch of posts about it over the past few weeks. It did not go over well with everyone else.
I mean I not completely against it, but thanks to my current play through I feel like it’s going to take some word wizardry for me to go down the route with him.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Correct, but you made it sound as if a future update would be just a bunch of guys on a court sweating until the update ends on MC shooting an impossible 3-pointer to win the game and....

It's game day. Azel, Rachael (and maybe Tali) are at the entrance, as the crowd slowly fills up the bleachers. Rachael points to Willa in the VIP section. They make their way up there, Willa is surrounded by the Rainbow girls, the entire V family and also the third party (identity as of yet unknown). The amount and variety of beauty on display is breathtaking. They're all barefoot because of....reasons.

Meanwhile, MC makes his way through the catacombs, accompanied by Jamie and Shauna. Jamie's nervous because of MC's previous injuries, Shauna is confident and maybe a little bit too cocky (no pun intended) that MC is gonna bring the fire tonight. They share a tender moment outside of the locker room where MC and Shauna both try to reassure Jamie it'll all work out. There will be hugging and kissing involved. Maybe even the promise of post-game congratulatory sex. Or consolatory sex, depending on results.

Inside the locker room, Lee and Ayden are bonding with newest benchwarmer Marcus, huddled over a waste basket puking. Skye and Dubaku have their foreheads pressed together and grunting in unison in some weird male pre-game psych-up ritual. When everyone notices MC, they gather around him. Pep-talk time. Mc gives a rousing speech. Harp is watching from a corner, with a half-smile on her face. Jasmine is standing by her side with a clipboard.

After the speech, Harp calls MC into her cubicle. They share a moment, maybe even a kiss for good luck (on the cheek mind you, we're still wary of scandals after all). With only 15 minutes to game time she tells MC to check in with the Cheerleaders, they have a surprise for MC.

Bailey is standing outside of the cheerleader locker room. With a wink she beckons MC to enter and all the girls (Zoe, Nat and Emiko) are there shielding a 4th girl from view. They part to reveal....

Willow!

Willow is blushing and really uncomfortable in the cheer uniform. She explains she's not exactly part of the cheer squad, but she wanted to be on the sidelines to show her support for her BruBru. She sternly tells MC that this is one time, and one time only. MC just scoops her up in his arms.

Game time. Doesn't even have to be shown in too much detail. Some inner thoughts from MC. Maybe some decisions whether to pass to Skye or Ayden. Quick cuts to the audience. Raine and Penny are sitting together. In the VIP stands, Jamie has her eyes covered while Shauna hugs her. Tali is jumping up and down. MC powerdunks (he's gotta have his moments) but the score is still tied. Three seconds on the clock. MC lines up his shot from outside the box, he shoots...

He scores!

Cue more hugging and kissing. The whole team (bench included) rushing MC forming a great big pile in the middle of the court. Harp clutching her hands together, a grin as wide as her face, while a single tear slowly rolls down her cheek. The crowd goes wild. Raine accidentally catches Penny in the face as she throws her arms up. Willa and Rachael hug for the first time in five years. Azel is beaming like a lighthouse. Tali is slowly being suffocated caught in a hug between Jamie and Shauna.

Cue lewd scene.

Only change I'd make is the inclusion of Wendy

Reactions: MrFriendly

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Willow!

He scores!

Cue lewd scene.

cool story bro...still don't give a shit about the basketball tho :LOL:;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I trust BD, his story after all. However, my concern is that we will end up going many updates without more depth being given to characters. Instead we will have lewd content with more and more girls and less and less character building. That is my biggest fear. I want to explore Shauna becoming comfortable with her body, I want to see Jamie and Shauna together, etc. I don't want to barely see someone (Stacy) and meet more and more and more girls.

And I agree that it could have been any team sport but I still would want to see some part of it in the game. If BD didn't want to include it then the character could have been on an academic scholarship or he could have just gone to college without even mentioning the how and the why. I like the amount of basketball content we've seen so far and a bit more one update followed by a bit less the next time would be fine with me.
You are right there is tons of stories to uncover and explore with the LIs we currently have.

Willow!

He scores!

Cue lewd scene.

ToeSucker1974 you may want to try your hand at writing a vn sometime.

I apologize if it seemed like I thought there was too much basketball, that is not the case, it's just not my thing but it is used perfectly imo.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Only change I'd make is the inclusion of Wendy
Oh, she's under the bleachers peeking out from between Penny's legs. Old habits die hard.
cool story bro...still don't give a shit about the basketball tho :LOL:;)
Me neither. But as far as coathangers to hang a story from go, it's a helluva lot more interesting than College drop-out moves in with his estranged "Landlady" and "reconnects" with her while sleep-perving on his "childhood friend".

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think there will continue to be a good balance between basketball, storyline and lewd content. I think there will still be a slow roll of new girls added to the harem or fun times like we have already had.

Yes I want to see more content with certain characters but we need to realize there is a key group that will continue to be the primary focus for content (Jamie, Shauna, Azel, Willow, Rachael) there will be others that seem like key players too (Bailey, Stacy, Jasmine, Zoe, Natalie, etc..), but I think there content will hit an apex and then slowly blend into the back ground as new ladies are introduced to the harem. I believe we are at over 40 female characters at this point. I am sure some of them are just there for eye candy background footage type stuff (looking at you rainbow squad and that sexy redhead reporter), but others will come in to fill there part of the story.

There will be some more drama that will be added as well but how will that play out in the long run. Will the Ryker thing pass easily or will it linger for a while. Will someone new come in and cause further problems for the MC? Will it just be drama related to on the court games or will girls start getting upset with not getting attention or maybe not wanted to share the MC? So much stuff to look forward too.

Sure I want to see some game action but I am 100% ok with it being a handful of renders with the scores shown at the end or a full update for the basketball game. I want it to be a part of the game but the storyline and the girls is what I am way more interested in.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ugh! This poor beautiful woman is being referred to as face-metal on another platform for discussion on WVM. Why couldn't they just go with unnamed report like we did too. She is way too beautiful to be called face-metal. Can we show some love for her here please. I need my fellow ginger lovers to unite against this cyber-bullying she is getting on that other site. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Ugh! This poor beautiful woman is being referred to as face-metal on another platform for discussion on WVM. Why couldn't they just go with unnamed report like we did too. She is way too beautiful to be called face-metal. Can we show some love for her here please. I need my fellow ginger lovers to unite against this cyber-bullying she is getting on that other site. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You say Metal like it's a bad thing.

metal.jpg

Reactions: Jace325

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Would you want to be called Face-Metal? I know I wouldn't. That beautiful women deserves a better name than that.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes