ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Would you want to be called Face-Metal? I know I wouldn't. That beautiful women deserves a better name than that.
Okay of the top of my head...

Lois Lane (new version because readheaded and reporter)
The Choke-her....(Yes i'm original with names)
The Scarlett Fever (Cause good lord is she making me hot)
Red Death (I'm sure she killed someone to look that good)

Yeah, imma stop with names now they're all bad.

• Haha
Reactions: KinkierThanThou

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She is cute. But for me to be smitten I have to atleast know her a bit. Not everyone can be alexis:p

I personally love piercings, both on myself and my women.

Reactions: MrFriendly

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ugh! This poor beautiful woman is being referred to as face-metal on another platform for discussion on WVM. Why couldn't they just go with unnamed report like we did too. She is way too beautiful to be called face-metal. Can we show some love for her here please. I need my fellow ginger lovers to unite against this cyber-bullying she is getting on that other site. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless she's rockin braces too face metal is undeserved. My tastes land squarely in the "Alt girl" zone so piercing are always a plus for me.....and hers aren't at all excessive.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I honestly prefer piercings over tattoos, so for me "Face-Metal" redhead>>>>"Ink-Blot" redhead. But that's just me.

Edit: I might be in the minority but I also think Rainne's nose ring looks hella cute.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I honestly prefer piercings over tattoos, so for me "Face-Metal" redhead>>>>"Ink-Blot" redhead. But that's just me.

Edit: I might be in the minority but I also think Rainne's nose ring looks hella cute.
For me it is always depending on the person/girl.
There are some who really look well with piercings but ink does not do and vice versa.
It is like breast and ass sizes. Some go well with bigger, some look better with smaller.
Think its all a matter of proportions and personality/stance.
Rainne for instance really does look good with that piercing, do not think she would look good with a tattoo though.
Unknown reporter girl does have some additional holes but imo not excessively so. all fine ..

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Yeah, she is very cute... and I'm not even a fan of piercings, also, "Face-Metal"? Huh, to me the piercings on the lips look like vampire fangs, so I find them cute.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeoWoolF

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
As one of the few fans of Ruby in here I'd have to say

View attachment 877640
Nah, Ruby is an absolute stunner. For me it is just so that her story has not really started yet, so I am willing to wait.
There is lots of other story arcs that I would like to be addressed first.

- Stacy
- Wendy/Sister/Azel
- Jamie/Liz Mom
- Rachel / Belle

and those are only a few of those open questions....

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I go either directions if the character(s) has body tattoos and/or piercings. That applies to real life. I usually keep in mind that it their own body (does not matter what gender they are), they can do whatever they want to do to their body. I can say some of them looks really good and other does not really quite look good on them.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: BeoWoolF

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
see i'm not as picky as most of you ... if she is female then i'll take her ... and if she's wanting me .. err i mean my MC .. then i hope i knock her sweet ass up ... woohoo :love:
and some of you wonder how i got 7 kids .... well that i know of anyways :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
see i'm not as picky as most of you ... if she is female then i'll take her ... and if she's wanting me .. err i mean my MC .. then i hope i knock her sweet ass up ... woohoo :love:
and some of you wonder how i got 7 kids .... well that i know of anyways :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, I'm very much the same. Are they a character in the game? If yes, odds are I would be very on board with getting them into the harem. (Harem games reduce the number of routes I need to one - I do understand the merit of single girl routes.)

I also like impregnating girls in these games (as I think I've mentioned before). It's always unfortunate when there's a harem, you can get them pregnant, and then there's no pregnant harem sex scenes at the end of the game. (I'd even prefer if we got multiple updates of them being pregnant/having scenes with them in such a state. I'm not saying this must apply to WVM specifically, but I just enjoy those scenes.)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Sounds like you been too busy... ;) by repopulating the earth...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Honestly, I'm very much the same. Are they a character in the game? If yes, odds are I would be very on board with getting them into the harem. (Harem games reduce the number of routes I need to one - I do understand the merit of single girl routes.)

I also like impregnating girls in these games (as I think I've mentioned before). It's always unfortunate when there's a harem, you can get them pregnant, and then there's no pregnant harem sex scenes at the end of the game. (I'd even prefer if we got multiple updates of them being pregnant/having scenes with them in such a state. I'm not saying this must apply to WVM specifically, but I just enjoy those scenes.)
well its nice to know theres other sick -o's- out there .... sicko's unite :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes