Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i agree .. i want more Jamie/Shauna/Azel/Alexis/Kimmy/Jasmine/Willow/Liz/Belle/Nat/Harper/ ok you know what just all the babes .. ok
You are missing someone. Stacy we need Stacy content. :p Also don't forget about Bailey and Rainn otherwise someone else might start to complain as well. Although knowing you you probably left those 3 off on purpose.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
i agree .. i want more Jamie/Shauna/Azel/Alexis/Kimmy/Jasmine/Willow/Liz/Belle/Nat/Harper/ ok you know what just all the babes .. ok
I would just stick with BD's story flow chart... We just have to itches who will be the next focus beside MC...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You are missing someone. Stacy we need Stacy content. :p Also don't forget about Bailey and Rainn otherwise someone else might start to complain as well. Although knowing you you probably left those 3 off on purpose.
no i didn't miss any babes . reread my post

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
yeah i agree .. if i had to make one of these games i would get soo lost
I have gotten lost and cannot be found... :rolleyes: That is why I had to redo the game again and this time I been making notes. :cautious: So many characters that I ended up mixing their names or do not recall who they were... :unsure:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I have gotten lost and cannot be found... :rolleyes: That is why I had to redo the game again and this time I been making notes. :cautious: So many characters that I ended up mixing their names or do not recall who they were... :unsure:

Yeah I have a problem I know every characters name and what happens on most days without referencing anything.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah I have a problem I know every characters name and what happens on most days without referencing anything.
Some people are good with that, I am bad with names unless I learn them each time that I would know who is who. Otherwise I usually have better photographic memory than names...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
3more Days and then its finally Time. And personally i don't like Shoes or socks either, so i can understand why they walk barefoot.
Looking forward to part 2 of day 8. So many things I hope to learn.

As for the shoes, I think it is just one less asset to render and that is why they are left off a lot.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Nah, Ruby is an absolute stunner. For me it is just so that her story has not really started yet, so I am willing to wait.
There is lots of other story arcs that I would like to be addressed first.

- Stacy
- Wendy/Sister/Azel
- Jamie/Liz Mom
- Rachel / Belle

and those are only a few of those open questions....
Ruby's been around a lot longer than most girls on that list. Plus, she has a superpower the others don't have. She has seen MC's Monster Schlong and DIDN'T immediately want to jump on top of it and she has been nothing but supportive of MC in all of their encounters. A point could be made even, if one were so inclined, that Ruby has been the least selfish out of all the girls he encountered so far.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
3more Days and then its finally Time. And personally i don't like Shoes or socks either, so i can understand why they walk barefoot.
I do not do countdown for WVM, I usually say whenever BD believe it ready to be release. I would have to say that I rather BD release it without announcing when it going to be release... :cool:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020

I know it's lame... But I wouldn't mind it if every game of this type had an option in the menu to look at pictures over the name of the girl - I can remember names, but after an absence, or a a few weeks of not playing, those names are just outta my mind.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes