BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
inb4 next update MC and Stacy only greet each other and then MC is pulled away to do something else.
I don't think we would be shown that teaser only for a quick greeting ..and even if that were to be true I pray you are wrong :p

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I don't think we would be shown that teaser only for a quick greeting ..and even if that were to be true I pray you are wrong :p
Okay, maybe I was a bit too harsh. A quick greeting, a few lines of small talk and then the MC is pulled away to do something else.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Ruby's been around a lot longer than most girls on that list. Plus, she has a superpower the others don't have. She has seen MC's Monster Schlong and DIDN'T immediately want to jump on top of it and she has been nothing but supportive of MC in all of their encounters. A point could be made even, if one were so inclined, that Ruby has been the least selfish out of all the girls he encountered so far.
Yes, she was one of the first ones he met after moving ( minus Cheer Team ) but there was not much of a story that was told about her yet. She absolutely does deserve a little bit of attention, no question about it, she is looker to say the least and seems to have a very nice personality.
Still somehow I hope that there will be some answers before we get new questions ;)
Again, BD`s story, I am here for the ride (y):coffee::giggle:

Reactions: Brovalon

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No, not Alison, my character is Avaline.

In Alison Fall of the Apple i'm in the dom path, just recently turned up in the harem path as the new cook. In The Shrink I work in the bakery.
Didn't know I had been lusting after you so much Avaron ;)

Man, there are soooo many girls I want to see in the next update.....so hard to choose :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Didn't know I had been lusting after you so much Avaron ;)

Man, there are soooo many girls I want to see in the next update.....so hard to choose :)
Can you imagine if someone could capture Avaron1974 's wit and snark in a character? You talk about polarizing half of the posters would be turned on the other half pissed off. I support this ;)

Yeah I don't envy Braindrop for having to choose who gets the spotlights on any given update. Thankfully he is so good at it. I would be struck blocked in the decision process:p

Reactions: csmk14

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Can you imagine if someone could capture Avaron1974 's wit and snark in a character? You talk about polarizing half of the posters would be turned on the other half pissed off. I support this ;)

Yeah I don't envy Braindrop for having to choose who gets the spotlights on any given update. Thankfully he is so good at it. I would be struck blocked in the decision process:p
THAT would brake the internet :)

Rotationsystem or "spin the wheel" ;)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes