Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've already said that the basket premise was the first thing that attracted me to this game, and the game's evolution into a harem buffet (with a touch of family drama) in which sport related issues are being sidelined is slowly dragging me away. At this point this is obviously just an harem game with some drama in which the MC happens to be a basket prospect, but my expectations were the story to be more focused on his sporting problems than in... well, what WVM actually is. Again, I'm not saying this is bad, just that I had hoped it to be more sport focused given the initial premise. So yeah, came for the basket, stayed for the chicks... but give me some ball or I'll lose interest
You are probably in the majority, but I feel different. Too much basketball and it will take away too much time from what's important to me. Just my opinion.

It will be interesting just how much basketball will be shown.

Also I love Rachael.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As probably the biggest Stacy fan here I hope you are right. Also if anyone has inside information on Stacy please do not share that with me, I like to experience it first hand. That one teaser picture was fine and it has my mind going already. I spent some time looking at it and determined it is in a new room of the house we have not been in yet. It seems that either the MC pulled Stacy to the side to talk with her or she pulled him to the side to talk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Rachel is a chill Person to be with and i like her too. BD will know when the Time is right for basketball and it wouldn't surprise me if Katie would under the actuall Situation take the role of Harps assistent. And to Stacy again will be lovely

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Just for clarification: I don't like Rachael's model, her character is more than OK

I think the basketball stuff will come soon. We are still in the early part of the game, I think once the basketball season starts it will be a bigger part of the game. I think the main part of the game right now is introductions of all the characters and building the harem. Once that is in a good place the basketball will come.
That's what I hope. I get why he wanted to do all the introductions in first week but we all feel the game is cramped with them and, when you look at it, the fact is that after 1 year of development and several installments, there's no balance at all and in my opinion the game lacks fluidity storywise (at the same time, some events feel rushed, that's a weird feeling I have while playing WVM, there are a lot of things happening and I feel like an hyperactive kid moving from one task to another without actually fully grasping what's going on, and I don't know if that's intentional or just a sign of "bad" game planning from BD).Sometimes less is more. I'd gladly change some time spent on dates and getting to know some side characters for a meeting like the one we're going to have with Harper and Belle regarding the team assistants, I could have waited some days to know who's my sister (and maybe that way I'd be more invested in that part of the plot) in exchange of a full practice/casting with the bench players.

Once the game is advanced enough I guess (and hope) everything would fit better, but right now that's what I feel. And I fully understand some players just want to spent as much time as possible with all the girls. Again, everything comes to my initial expectations

Last edited:

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Now I remembered what I was going to say. I hope we get more Bro moments with Skye.
yeah want to see Skye and MC wrestle, where they reap ech others Clothes too;):LOL:
But still i stay with my previous statment. Skye and Tali would understand each other pretty good and that Skye would make a good Bodyguard for Tali, when she wants to go out

Reactions: ralphie12k

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Oi DA22 stop with those theories about stacy being off limits due to patreon! You'll break Auntie loco's heart for one thing.

Now I remembered what I was going to say. I hope we get more Bro moments with Skye.
Yes! I love their chemistry. If it wasn't for Shauna I think Skye would be a shoe-in for his best friend.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Just for clarification: I don't like Rachael's model, her character is more than OK

That's what I hope. I get why he wanted to do all the introductions in first week but we all feel the game is cramped with them and, when you look at it, the fact is that after 1 year of development and several installments, there's no balance at all and in my opinion the game lacks fluidity storywise (at the same time, some events feel rushed, that's a weird feeling I have while playing WVM, there are a lot of things happening and I feel like an hyperactive kid moving from one task to another without actually fully grasping what's going on, and I don't know if that's intentional or just a sign of "bad" game planning from BD).Sometimes less is more. I'd gladly change some time spent on dates and getting to know some side characters for a meeting like the one we're going to have with Harper and Belle regarding the team assistants, I could have waited some days to know who's my sister (and maybe that way I'd be more invested in that part of the plot) in exchange of a full practice/casting with the bench players.

Once the game is advanced enough I guess (and hope) everything would fit better, but right now that's what I feel. And I fully understand some players just want to spent as much time as possible with all the girls. Again, everything comes to my initial expectations
WVM is one of those games where there's a month of content crammed into a single week, but while that kind of pacing would put me off in other media, I don't mind as much when it comes to WVM. Perhaps if this wasn't BD's first project, he would have used a more measured pace. It isn't uncommon for first-time writers to want to go straight to the action in order to "hook" an audience as early as possible though.

I've done creative writing myself, and when you have a shitload of ideas in your head the temptation is strong to cram as many of them in as you can. That's where the editor comes in.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well you guys know that I am one of the biggest advocates for WVM I have over 1,700 posts (yes 95% or more of my posts are made here alone) made on the game since May when I finally decided to give the game a chance. I skipped over the game a lot since I was not interested in a basketball themed game. The theme of the game is important to me before I make a decision to download and give it a try. I don't always go off recommendations either. I read the description for the game, try to determine if it is a grindy/quest style game (not a fan of those), and look at the images posted on the OP. If I am not interested in the description and at least 1 of the females in the pictures I pass on the game. There are some supposedly good games out there that I still have not even tried yet (some I downloaded but never played). I would name them but I don't want to be put in a crossfire with how could not play that one but play this one.

Anyways it is easy to understand how a great game can be overlooked by someone just because they are not interested in the theme or a tag for a game. I see NTR or rape and I am out. Most of us play these games for an escape from the mess in the real life others just play to fap. There are some that are here for stories only (haha as much as I say that, I am here for the lewd content too). Anyways no judgement on how or why you decided to play WVM, I am happy that we all did and that we come here to discuss it.
yeah know its a funny thing i would bet at least half my posts are on this thread also :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes