The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well I saw how well my last crazy theory went. Not sure if I want to toss something else out there that gets shot down again quickly. :ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO: :p

Other than my clear obsession's I am curious how the Wendy Willow meeting will go. I think it will go smoothly with tears and a big group hug now that the family is back together. My bigger concern is why does Wendy always have a hoodie on is she hiding something that we are not ready to see yet? :love: Wait what? No not those she is off limits remember. I was thinking something a little smaller maybe red.

Well I see Stacy is back in the picture so I wonder if that means we meet Margaret face to face in person now? If so will it confirm my biggest theory yet that she is the M in WVM or did I just over think that again too. I don't think it could be that easy but maybe just maybe the M has been in sight all along.

Millie oh Millie will you hate the MC or will you accept him. Maybe you will try to kidnap your girls and that will be the next drama line. I doubt that since we need to focus on basketball now right? We have a game coming up in a few days.

1) She wears that hoodie because....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but seriously I think what yer implying is reaching a bit

2)I still think you might be right about this one but i guess we'll see. As for her insistence on meeting the MCI think it's just wanting know more about him. I mean if your daughter started shacking up with a dude the same day she met him wouldn't you wanna know who the he was as a person?

3) it could go either way with this...I would hope the MC could take some sense into the woman but if he can't and she tried to take them home at the very least Jamie would stand up to her and refuse even at the risk of causing a rift Liz prolly would too since she finally got what she's wanted after all this time I can't see her being willing to give it up because her mom's a man hating nutbar

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
I like the story and the basketball balance is perfect for me. However, once we get a full team and the season starts I feel you will get the basketball stuff more often. I don't understand why it is so important to see that though. I feel the games and practices could be short scenes and move on to spend more time with the girls and the story line. To be honest most of us here seem to care more about the girls than basketball. If basketball is what is needed go play some NBA2K whatever in between events and boom you get your basketball fix. :p :ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO: LOL. Just kidding I know you want to see it in the game here, I kind of do too, but not as much as you.
Exactly. It is has only been the first week and even then I still think the focus on basketball has been balanced perfectly well with everything else going on. No actual games yet make sense, and the lack of long practices are explained narratively by WVM having such a poor team, which is now going to have to be rebuilt.
I'm sure once we get a full team and the season starts a lot more basketball will happen.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I do have to say I am more excited for Day 8 part 2 then I was for Day 7 final. Now that may sound odd considering the time spent waiting for Day 7 final compared to Day 8 part 2, and it all comes down to the after math of Day 7 final. There are so many unanswered questions that could finally be answered in Day 8 part 2. No I am not talking about the Stacy mystery, I still think we will get something vague on that (as much as it pains me to say it I feel I almost don't want an answer there as I have had so much fun speculating on what the outcome will be).

Ok so let's recap Day 7 final and Day 8 part 1 to see what is next.

• The group meets Tali awesome and fun times with everyone or was it (There is something going on between Azel and Rachael still but what is it and will it be answered in Day 8 part 2? I doubt it)
  • We finally get to find out the name of the actress opposite of Eden in the movie from day 2 and the game show on day 7. What else will come of this character? Will she but into my plans to have a sex film with Eden and blow my cover when she is not inculded? Signs say yes, but will we find out in Day 8 part 2? All signs point to no. Thanks magic 8-ball.
  • We get to learn more about how Jamie and the MC met and how they started dating, but the more interesting thing we learned was that Shauna's mother left. (Did she abondon Shauna or did something darker happen?) Will we learn more in Day 8 part 2 only the shadow knows (something tells me the shadow knows nothing)
  • We are introduced to Millie who seems desperate to take her daughters from the MC. Will she succeed or will she come around to the magic that is the MC and see how good of a person he is and how he will do anything to protect the ones he loves and cares about? Signs point to yes, but day 8 seems foggy. Stupid magic 8-ball {opps did I let on to how I make my predictions for what will happen next?}
  • Yeah lewdness with Jamie, opps that is not a prediction or is it. Hell ya we want a Jamie/Shauna shower scene again with more lewdness this time around. Shut up magic 8-ball I didn't ask you this time. (Does Tali peak since she is curious about their relationship or do we see Jamie and Shauna kiss for real this time? Wait how did this get in here too, I was saving this one for a later update.)
  • What is going on between the teasing of Rachael and MC/Azel. Will she stop? I feel nothing further for this update but it will pick up again soon.
  • Stacy how sad you looked when we shared the news, but how happy you were with the new house. Well we know we will see you in day 8 part 2 but how much or little of you will we see. All signs point to little (no not little clothing, fuck now I am imagining what you look like, damn it Loco fuckus I mean focus). We will have a talk with her but about what is still to be determined.
  • All the beautiful people at the event everyone is having a good time except the beautiful Harper. Poor Harper you are so sad and distracted. Hopefully you finally get some more rest at the house, and we clear things up with Belle. The MC made a list of needs what do you need (No you can't have the MC yet don't forget the scandal, and your daughter).
  • Charles you are the weakest link good bye. You stupid fuck you got drunk or high or both grow up and man up the world does not revolve around sex or you. Actually just go away and take your shitty family with you. (or is Katie the mastermind we may never know.)
  • Two movie stars fighting over the MC, this does not look good. One is definitely crazy, but which one is the crazy one. Do I back out of the deal or go forward. Normally I stay away from Crazy but I may change my mind here,
  • Natalie you hiding from your BF and don't want him to see you all dolled up with make-up. Don't be shy we see you like your bad boy even more now. More to come in day 8 part 2 probably not but hey wishful thinking.
  • Belle beautiful Belle what secrets do you hide in your cult of Rainbow warriors. Fuck now I want some skittles because all I can think about is how to taste the rainbow. Other than talking with Rachael and Harper about what is to come of the after math and plan moving forward I don't see any tasting parties happening any time soon.
  • The fight heard round the world. What damage was really done to the people involved. We know some people are off the team, but is there a path to redemption for anyone? If you ask here is seems not really, but we will leave that up to BD to decide and since this was talked to death already here I will just move along and say we get some information during the chat will Rachael/Belle/Harper in the next update.
  • The prison life is hard, but thankfully over. Hopefully we don't see the jail cell again, but I have a feeling the MC will pay a visit to someone there in a future update. Just not this one.
  • Valarie what a sweet woman you are it explains why I like your daughters so much. I know we will see you again but when. Maybe at a basketball game with Nathan sounds like a good spot. Day 9 maybe?
  • Skye/Ayden two heroes who need a steak dinner, bring on the BBQ for Day 9.
  • Cop who is really poor at interviewing. Man for your sake I hope your son Marcus makes the team now. Whoa Anna took no shit from you and you just let the MC go. Thanks man see you hopefully at a Basketball game in a future update.
  • Anna, my favorite client of Rachael's, we need some more time with you I want to know you have a baby in that body of yours. Next update not happening future update yes please.
  • Hug Hugs and more hugs. Yes you can get in on the hug Belle. I know you and Rachael have some making up to do and we will hopefully learn more in day 8 part 2.
  • Is Loco getting lazy what happened to the magic 8-ball (shut up I forgot about it)
  • Wait I am not supposed to look at that, shut up MC you can and will need to start checking out Harper more often. I see the start of this happening but will slowly progress, don't forget Natalie comes first, but families like to share their nice things well that is what I am told anyways. Just not in day 8.
  • Group hug, what a way to end the day 8 part 1. We need more hugs in day 8 part 2. I need that shower, some sleepy time with Cedey and story time with Stacy. So much to look forward to the future looks bright. :cool:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Day 8 part 2 will be out on the 31st, lets cross our fingers.
We already missed last weeks update. I hope this one is at least 300 remders to make up for that loss.
All I want to know is, how many renders are we talking about Willis?
Following that logic, the next Milfy City update will be a AAA title, and a season pass including at least 4 DLCs. :rolleyes:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm more excited about Emiko and Penny's late night Street Racing adventures at this point to be honest.
Ugh seriously? Make up your mind already are you focused on them or Veronica or some imaginary dog that eats people but acts like SB?

LOL just messing with ya you be you. ;) (y) you get a thumbs up since there isn't a toe/foot one.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Ugh seriously? Make up your mind already are you focused on them or Veronica or some imaginary dog that eats people but acts like SB?

LOL just messing with ya you be you. ;) (y) you get a thumbs up since there isn't a toe/foot one.
Veronica is the long game. Longer than Stacy even (and trust me, it has been made abundantly clear that people (not naming names) are clamoring for Stacy ;) ) so I'm patient.

Veronica content will come when it comes, and when it comes I will cum as well.

Oh and I'd point out the inherent humour of mentioning my imaginary dog in the same sentence as SB but I'm gonna let it speak for itself.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Following that logic, the next Milfy City update will be a AAA title, and a season pass including at least 4 DLCs. :rolleyes:
actually you're kinda wrong...no offense...it would be AAAAA 2 season passes..and alot of dlc...definetly not 4....just sayin'....

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Outside the girls we are expecting to get more progress soon(Stacy,Jasmine,Nathalie,Kimmy,Ruby) I am curious when will start Bailey/Rainn arc.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I just Copy/Paste my theorie like i wrote to Loco (yes a Sloth is less lazy than i):

My thought was going in a similar direction, but more like that Mc's Father and Stacys Mother were Brother and Sister and so MC and Stacy Cousin and Cousine. Or that her Grandma had another Sibling and that MC's Dad and Stacy's Mom were Cousin and Cousines. and Stacys Mother wanted to visit MC's Dad and he picked her up and, well the rest you can think yourself

Reactions: Call190Now

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Outside the girls we are expecting to get more progress soon(Stacy,Jasmine,Nathalie,Kimmy,Ruby) I am curious when will start Bailey/Rainn arc.
Hints have been dropped that it will start pretty soon. Day 9 I think, or so a little angel told me.

I'd have preferred if he had kept it to himself though. Don't drop hints. Seriously.

Reactions: cakeny

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Well I saw how well my last crazy theory went. Not sure if I want to toss something else out there that gets shot down again quickly. :ROFLMAO: :p :ROFLMAO: :p

Other than my clear obsession's I am curious how the Wendy Willow meeting will go. I think it will go smoothly with tears and a big group hug now that the family is back together. My bigger concern is why does Wendy always have a hoodie on is she hiding something that we are not ready to see yet? :love: Wait what? No not those she is off limits remember. I was thinking something a little smaller maybe red.

Well I see Stacy is back in the picture so I wonder if that means we meet Margaret face to face in person now? If so will it confirm my biggest theory yet that she is the M in WVM or did I just over think that again too. I don't think it could be that easy but maybe just maybe the M has been in sight all along.

Millie oh Millie will you hate the MC or will you accept him. Maybe you will try to kidnap your girls and that will be the next drama line. I doubt that since we need to focus on basketball now right? We have a game coming up in a few days.
Could be a segue into a supernatural theme for WVM. What if under that unassuming hoodie, Wendy is hiding a pair of wings and a spooky demon tail?! What if she's a succubus, and passed her magic sexy powers onto MC?! Maybe that's why her and MC had to split up, otherwise the end times would be upon us?! Maybe Millie comes from a long line of demon hunters, and that's why she doesn't want her daughters bearing the seed of darkness! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

but probably not :p

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes