Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Could be a segue into a supernatural theme for WVM. What if under that unassuming hoodie, Wendy is hiding a pair of wings and a spooky demon tail?! What if she's a succubus, and passed her magic sexy powers onto MC?! Maybe that's why her and MC had to split up, otherwise the end times would be upon us?! Maybe Millie comes from a long line of demon hunters, and that's why she doesn't want her daughters bearing the seed of darkness! :devilish::devilish::devilish:

but probably not :p
If you are going for who can come up with the most insane theory's about WVM you win. I won't even try to compete with that. I will stick to my theory's that I can back up with partial facts/clues hidden in the game, but hey you do you.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hoo boy Loco. I can't have just seen you compare an imaginary dog to SB
Ok first off you have it backwards I said the imaginary dog that acts similar to SB. There is no knock on SB it is all on the dog. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oi DA22 stop with those theories about stacy being off limits due to patreon! You'll break Auntie loco's heart for one thing.

Now I remembered what I was going to say. I hope we get more Bro moments with Skye.
My point was more that I somewhat felt Brain wants to make sure she is available (if that was not always the intention anyway) and that that might take him some more time to develop well. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So I think since I have been dabbling in Daz3d a little lately I can attest that some of these things we want to see come down to the rig BD had at the beginning of the year only being able to handle so many characters in a render without losing a lot of quality. I think this is something most of us just don't understand since we are not actively trying to use the software. Since BD upgraded his rig back in, I want to say August he should be able to handle more characters in a scene without losing quality. I think that is one of the main reasons the games or practices are limited. (Let me say damn those cards are expensive to get the quality needed, I know since I am looking to get into this in the near future. So are the assets and licensing to use them.)

I like the story and the basketball balance is perfect for me. However, once we get a full team and the season starts I feel you will get the basketball stuff more often. I don't understand why it is so important to see that though. I feel the games and practices could be short scenes and move on to spend more time with the girls and the story line. To be honest most of us here seem to care more about the girls than basketball. If basketball is what is needed go play some NBA2K whatever in between events and boom you get your basketball fix. :p :ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO: LOL. Just kidding I know you want to see it in the game here, I kind of do too, but not as much as you.
If I understood some devs correctly it is even more the internal memory of the cards that is super important if want more chars in a render, one reason why so many devs went gaga over the nvidia 3090 card for that money.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
LocoGringo78, that was an interesting post :unsure: from Braindrop as a way to have a silent communication :censored: to you with a digital image of Stacy, :oops: your virtual crush character. (y)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Felt more like a Shut up Loco you don't know what you are talking about. Hahaha Stacy!!!!.

Just kidding I loved that he posted that it made my day.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I know it's not real life because no matter what business you work in, chugging a glass of wine before your shift starts, or your place of business opens, is never a good idea.
I think it's relative really.
If my day is dealing with idiots a glass of wine is often a much better idea than going in miserable from the start. If i'm atleast partially 2 shits to the wind then it's much easier to deal with idiots since i'm practically on their level.

Reactions: cakeny

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I think it's relative really.
If my day is dealing with idiots a glass of wine is often a much better idea than going in miserable from the start. If i'm atleast partially 2 shits to the wind then it's much easier to deal with idiots since i'm practically on their level.
So it's not Vanessa, it's MC and Shauna who are the idiots?

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes