Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
3) it could go either way with this...I would hope the MC could take some sense into the woman but if he can't and she tried to take them home at the very least Jamie would stand up to her and refuse even at the risk of causing a rift Liz prolly would too since she finally got what she's wanted after all this time I can't see her being willing to give it up because her mom's a man hating nutbar
I don't think Millie hates men, she just hates us. Look at it from her perspective, she said she's seeing all the speculation about who her daughter's boyfriend is going to sleep with next, and she doesn't know what's really going on because Liz got crazy jealous and told her we were cheating on her. And Jamie has been ducking her calls rather than trying to clear things up. (I'm sure she tried at first but it's only been a few days, she must have given up pretty quickly)

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I don't think Millie hates men, she just hates us. Look at it from her perspective, she said she's seeing all the speculation about who her daughter's boyfriend is going to sleep with next, and she doesn't know what's really going on because Liz got crazy jealous and told her we were cheating on her. And Jamie has been ducking her calls rather than trying to clear things up. (I'm sure she tried at first but it's only been a few days, she must have given up pretty quickly)
I was being a lil facetious when I called her a man hater which I admit prolly wasn't abundantly clear:)

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
It all comes down to Liz being a little busy-body snoop again! She's mad that she can't compete against the thiccness and the freckles. Or at least she was...

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
LocoGringo78

quick question how large is your Stacy clone army budget?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm hearing the clones all chanting we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, GET US VIBRATING BUTTPLUGS!!!!! NOW:D

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@LocoGringo78

quick question how large is your Stacy clone army budget?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm hearing the clones all chanting we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, we want BUTTPLUGS, GET US VIBRATING BUTTPLUGS!!!!! NOW:D
Must be someone else's clones since mine are pretty satisfied with how things are working out for them. ;) It is starting to get colder where I am at and we have a lot of naked ginger cuddle parties.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes