Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hey guys, I am a lurker from the shadow realms. Now that I introduced myself let's get down to business.
I was thinking that for the fShauna route it made more sence if she was raped. I know, "How dare you say something to our 2nd queen", but for me it would explain why she prefers giving head then have sex with mc, it would explain why she feel that way for him (it makes sence that if a person its bullyed they would get closer to someone who helps them, im not saying that BD didt get that right), and why Penny wanted to get closer to her because she was on the same boat but didnt have mc.
Maybe I am wrong, I don't know, just wanted to get your opinions on this.
Btw sorry if i made some mistakes, englhis is not my first language and like I said I am a lurker so I am not used to post.
Hell no.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Hey guys, I am a lurker from the shadow realms. Now that I introduced myself let's get down to business.
I was thinking that for the fShauna route it made more sence if she was raped. I know, "How dare you say something to our 2nd queen", but for me it would explain why she prefers giving head then have sex with mc, it would explain why she feel that way for him (it makes sence that if a person its bullyed they would get closer to someone who helps them, im not saying that BD didt get that right), and why Penny wanted to get closer to her because she was on the same boat but didnt have mc.
Btw sorry if i made some mistakes, englhis is not my first language and like I said I am a lurker so I am not used to post.
I fucking hope not. :sick:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nice post, not a terrible idea.

The subject of rape even when only mentioned as backstory can cause a shitstorm of controversy. I watch shows like law and order svu and personally have no issue with it used in fiction. However a lot of players do when it comes to love interest.

Not trying to start a debate but that idea if implemented would cause a lot of heated debates.

No matter, it's always good to hear ideas and thoughts from lurkers and newer members:) please continue

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Can I get a HELL NO? and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

The subject of rape even when only mentioned as backstory can cause a shitstorm of controversy. I watch shows like law and order svu and personally have no issue with it used in fiction. However a lot of players do when it comes to love interest.

Not trying to start a debate but that idea if implemented would cause a lot of heated debates.

No matter, it's always good to hear ideas and thoughts from lurkers and newer members:) please continue
While it is good to bounce ideeas lets not start going a bit crazy...( no offense to anyone)
Rape does not really ...fit in this story or better said with these characters...in my oppinion a rape scene is to much ...
So while I agree with boucing ideeas ...a rape scene is a no go from my POV.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah that is a bit too dark for me. I never played the female route with Shauna so maybe it would be something that would explain the way she acts, but I don't think many people would like that.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

While it is good to bounce ideeas lets not start going a bit crazy...( no offense to anyone)
Rape does not really ...fit in this story or better said with these characters...in my oppinion a rape scene is to much ...
It wasn't a rape scene but a rape backstory. It would give a good backstory for the fShauna to explain her issues. THAT SAID I agree it wouldn't fly.

Now here is a lurker which I was once, who didn't troll was respectful and gets a bunch of snarky comments. I was a lurker once and kind of hesitant to post cause of being bashed for what I would post, it wasn't here but it shouldn't be here either.

We are better than being flippant to someone respectfully giving their opinion

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

I know people love to go for rape (backstory), partly since some like those scenes but also cause it is a quick explanation for serious emotional trauma and as such an easy tool.

Thing is that any form of prolonged physical and/or emotional abuse (including neglect) leave just as big or even deeper trauma's especially at very early ages when a kid does not have the options and skills to defend itself and is fully depending on the parents to take care of him/her, just it does not feel as immediate in game. The latter two especially if from a family member, some indication for that might be in the sudden disappearance of the Mom. You do not need sexual abuse at all to explain Shauna, just some bullying at school and bad home situation for years would be plenty of reasons for her to make that work believably.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Wait what ? Rape Scene ? In this Game ? No this isnt a good Idea. Bullying can too bring Emotional Traumas. I know it for myself because of some years in my Old shool. No need for a Rape Scene in this Game

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Yeah that is a bit too dark for me. I never played the female route with Shauna so maybe it would be something that would explain the way she acts, but I don't think many people would like that.
I know people love to go for rape (backstory), partly since some like those scenes but also cause it is a quick explanation for serious emotional trauma and as such an easy tool.

Thing is that any form of prolonged physical and/or emotional abuse (including neglect) leave just as big or even deeper trauma's especially at very early ages when a kid does not have the options and skills to defend itself and is fully depending on the parents to take care of him/her, just it does not feel as immediate in game. The latter two especially if from a family member, some indication for that might be in the sudden disappearance of the Mom. You do not need sexual abuse at all to explain Shauna, just some bullying at school and bad home situation for years would be plenty of reasons for her to make that work believably.
Beautiful posts thank you for showing compassion and tolerance.
Wait what ? Rape Scene ? In this Game ? No this isnt a good Idea. Bullying can too bring Emotional Traumas. I know it for myself because of some years in my Old shool. No need for a Rape Scene in this Game
If you had read it's stated in 3 different posts it wasn't a scene suggestion

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Beautiful posts thank you for showing compassion and tolerance.

If you had read it's stated in 3 different posts it wasn't a scene suggestion
I'm quite curious where is it that i showed disrespect to anyone...
If you're reffering to the crazy part ...didn't named anyone crazy I said lets not get crazy...that is not a insult...so..where is it that i was so rude?intolerant?
I said that I support bouncing ideeas...so?where's the problem?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It could be that. But that wouldn't explain why she doesnt like to have sex like she likes to give head. I agree that is a bit easier to say it was rape, it gets the job done, I just feel like it would fill some holes (no pun inteded)
I don't think it would fit that good...Like I said ..with these characters..
If you want for FShauna something just raise up her disgust for her body...make her to be very uncomfortable with her body...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm quite curious where is it that i showed disrespect to anyone...
If you're reffering to the crazy part ...didn't named anyone crazy I said lets not get crazy...that is not a insult...so..where is it that i was so rude?intolerant?
I said that I support bouncing ideeas...so?where's the problem?
I listed you on the beautiful posts :unsure:

I quoted the post first because you said it was a crazy idea and i tried to explain why I didn't think it was crazy and you said scene so I tried to explain it was backstory; then I talked about the flippant posts sorry for the confusion. Your post was thoughtful

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I listed you on the beautiful posts :unsure:

I quoted the post first because you said it was a crazy idea and i tried to explain why I didn't think it was crazy then I talked about the flippant posts sorry for the confusion. Your post was thoughtful
I'm not even gonna try and answer that anymore...whatever you say...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
What is Shauna's backstory in the female route? Was she just a shy kid and got bullied because of that? From this discussion it seems like her backstory in the trans route is more fleshed out than the female route.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think it would fit that good...Like I said ..with these characters..
If you want for FShauna something just raise up her disgust for her body...make her to be very uncomfortable with her body...
Something that can be caused by overly negative remarks over a long time by a father or mother that keep telling her year after year that they actually wanted a boy, but are still happy with her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What is Shauna's backstory in the female route? Was she just a shy kid and got bullied because of that? From this discussion it seems like her backstory in the trans route is more fleshed out than the female route.
Fleshing out her backstory more as FShauna is part of the reason of the rework Brain has planned for day 1.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Something that can be caused by overly negative remarks over a long time or a father or mother that keep telling her year after year that they actually wanted a boy, but are still happy with her.
Exactly..something like that...something that still keeps the character...I'm not even sure how to word this...in theme maybe? with the other characters...
I don't know...

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think a way of the rape idea working without making people mad is, she almost gets raped and the mc saves her. That would still be an event that would leave her with some trauma and would explain why she is so attached to the mc.
That would be better than it actually happened, but the mere word has started some nasty post wars though. Some great ideas have been voiced. Bd has yet to fail us so I'm looking forward to what he comes up with :)

Edit: I repeated myself:p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That would be better than it actually happened, but the mere word has started some nasty post wars though. I'm really anxious to see what bd does. Some great ideas have been voiced. Bd has yet to fail us so I'm looking forward to what he comes up with :)
I kind of get why people are so apprehensive with that idea, even if it's just a game people don't really like knowing that a character that they like went through something like that.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes