ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For the record I'm not advocating the rape backstory. Just disappointed in some twisting words of the original poster. Its like they saw the word rape and turned their minds off. Bd is the one changing the week 1 and im 100% sure it will do nothing with rape or ntr.

It was a lurkers suggestion to maybe use a rape backstory to explain fShauna's issues nothing more and some keep mention rape scenes and now ntr.

It was an innocent suggestion nothing more. Of course it wouldn't work in this vn but come on don't try to freak people out.
And no none of this is aimed at you LocoGringo78. I just needed to vent and I agree with you about it being enough with the bullying.
rape is a part of NTR which is why i said that .... and BD said there will be no NTR in his game

Reactions: BTLD and Game Bond

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But it actually...wouldn't make sense now...would it?
His reason for him to suggest that, was that in the female route she doesn't seem very comfortable having sex with the mc and prefers to do oral stuff instead. In the trans route that makes sense because she feels insecure with her body. He suggested the rape backstory because it would make sense for someone that went through something like that to be uncomfortable with certain sexual acts. I personally am not a fan of that either. But there is no need to be that harsh with the guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
rape is a part of NTR which is why i said that .... and BD said there will be no NTR in his game
I'm well aware.
I think people are taking this way too seriously, it wasn't like the guy was demanding it to be added to the game. He was like, hey her story in the female route isn't really that well fleshed out here is a suggestion for a backstory, that would make sense for her to act the way she does.
Thank you for that. I owe ya a react :cool: (y)
But it actually...wouldn't make sense now...would it? It's a beyond stupid suggestion. People get bullied for the clothes they wear...the jobs their parents have...area they live...millions of reasons...but no..the dumb ass has to suggest that? Be serious...
I often think of you as the devil's advocate I truly never know what you will post

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There are a 100 reasons to be introverted or attached really strongly to someone emotionally, there are also sadly a 100 reasons for someone to be bullied and targeted no matter where they go and called a "freak" without massive re-rendering or rescripting. Fem Shauna could say be say dyslexic so was bullied at school and the MC was having none of that shit thus replicating the storyline albeit from a different angle and of course it would be something that would still make her a target of the likes of Willow despite moving school and town alongside the MC. Im perfectly ok with the backstory to be one based on bullying, really no need to go crazy with another darker backstory but we shall see what Braindrop has planned when he releases the week one tweaked version.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
His reason for him to suggest that, was that in the female route she doesn't seem very comfortable having sex with the mc and prefers to do oral stuff instead. In the trans route that makes sense because she feels insecure with her body. He suggested the rape backstory because it would make sense for someone that went through something like that to be uncomfortable with certain sexual acts. I personally am not a fan of that either. But there is no need to be that harsh with the guy.
100% i wish i could communicate as well as you. Respect

Edit: these posts that are happening, now this is the WVM thread that I started to fall in love with. True discussion without knee jerk reactions and mutual respect.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Guys, give it a rest. this Topic can be discussed on and on and on with a Dozen sites and still there would still be much to talk about. So let it be good.

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
For the record I'm not advocating the rape backstory. Just disappointed in some twisting words of the original poster. Its like they saw the word rape and turned their minds off. Bd is the one changing the week 1 and im 100% sure it will do nothing with rape or ntr.

It was a lurkers suggestion to maybe use a rape backstory to explain fShauna's issues nothing more and some keep mention rape scenes and now ntr.

It was an innocent suggestion nothing more. Of course it wouldn't work in this vn but come on don't try to freak people out.
And no none of this is aimed at you @LocoGringo78. I just needed to vent and I agree with you about it being enough with the bullying.
No offense taken I can see how the rape concept would work and it could make sense. I just prefer not to see it as a flashback or in any game. If it is a discussion point or the characters just talk about it then I am ok with it just hesitant about it. Don't forget Shauna and Penny are tied together with their background stories so whatever happens with Shauna also appears Penny will have the same thing happen to her. No matter what I support BD and his vision for the game, as well as support people who want to discuss ideas they have for the game. Even the crazy ideas that make no sense at all are at least a laugh for me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Please don't insult my intelligence. I know why he suggested it (or why he 'said' he suggested it).

Have you met a woman who was raped? Even attempted? The last thing they would do...is get close to a guy..even one who 'saved' her. It's a totally and utterly fucking stupid idea. Many women split from their life long husbands because of it. The dumb ass suggested it because it's obviously his kink (which is fine)...but it has no reasonably logical place in this story as her reason for being stuck to the MC. She is also completely and hopelessly in love with the MC...so is afraid of being a disappointment..a let down...wanting everything to be as it is in her dreams. Very powerful emotions for not wanting to rush in.

Also not that unusual for a woman to not want tom dive straight into having sex. Fuck me Badj..on that logic was Jamie abducted by 25 guys at her 13th birthday party which is the reason she wants 'take it slow' as well? See what I mean? Fucking stupid dumb ass idea by the moron who suggested it.

I do try my best Spf ;) hehehe
The two vn referenced was haley's story and avalon. Both don't really feel like rape kink fodder. I honestly believe they were innocent and not wanting to get their kink in. Most are usually more demanding when trying to get their particular fetish in.

I want all non troll lurkers to feel comfortable to voice opinions as it took me forever to feel ok with it.

Edit: side note LocoGringo78 thank you for understanding and I totally agree with your last post, kind of how I feel.
Out of reacts and don't want to spam

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So on another topic. What do you guys think the teaser picture BD posted of Stacy will mean for the update tomorrow?

Reactions: Call190Now

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
No offense taken I can see how the rape concept would work and it could make sense. I just prefer not to see it as a flashback or in any game. If it is a discussion point or the characters just talk about it then I am ok with it just hesitant about it. Don't forget Shauna and Penny are tied together with their background stories so whatever happens with Shauna also appears Penny will have the same thing happen to her. No matter what I support BD and his vision for the game, as well as support people who want to discuss ideas they have for the game. Even the crazy ideas that make no sense at all are at least a laugh for me.
Would it make sense though - if she was abused in such a way why would she be for example sneaking in on the MC having a shower to peek at his junk?

Reactions: cakeny and Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Would it make sense though - if she was abused in such a way why would she be for example sneaking in on the MC having a shower to peek at his junk?
THANK YOU! Exactly...also...Jamie is no different in wanting to take it slow. What's her dark back story excuse then?

I have been saying for a while that ALexis is a very underrated character and that she needs to show up at WVM and join the harem. If not join it show up at a game and hook up with the MC again, bring on the Ahegao face again we need more of that.
Also agree with this. Alexis right up there at the top for me. We definitely need her in the house.

So on another topic. What do you guys think the teaser picture BD posted of Stacy will mean for the update tomorrow?
No idea and personally won't overthink it either hehe...sorry to say, not someone that interests me at all. Please...don't expel me great Loco...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The mc is someone that she loves and makes her feel secure so, she could still have some sexual interest in him, but feel conflicted because of the what happened to her.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So I think that Stacy will have a short conversation with the MC apologizing for how she reacted with his news, as well as trying to figure out if he is really ok. I also think the MC will talk to her about how Ryker planned to try to kidnap her and she needs to stay with at least one other person at all times just to be safe. What do you guys think?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So I think that Stacy will have a short conversation with the MC apologizing for how she reacted with his news, as well as trying to figure out if he is really ok. I also think the MC will talk to her about how Ryker planned to try to kidnap her and she needs to stay with at least one other person at all times just to be safe. What do you guys think?
I'm not as into her as you but I really look forward to her and the mc talking (catching up), then some movement forward on the mc making plans to meet her "mom". It's probably a ways off but just mentioning it would make me happy.

As for the tidbit about discussing ryker thing, I'm not looking forward to that talk tbh. Mainly cause I have no clue how she will take it.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
THANK YOU! Exactly...also...Jamie is no different in wanting to take it slow. What's her dark back story excuse then?

Also agree with this. Alexis right up there at the top for me. We definitely need her in the house.
The mc is someone that she loves and makes her feel secure so, she could still have some sexual interest in him, but feel conflicted because of the what happened to her.
GUYS, give it a rest allready please. You could talk for dozens of sites without Consent. Just let it be like it was Intentioned, even if or if you not agree with him, a Suggestion/Idea!

Either a Talk in which she states that she is happy, that Granny wants to meet him, that she wants some time to chill with him or all three things together:D

Reactions: csmk14

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Stacy is a weird character for me, even though I finished playing this recently, I don't really remember much of her story.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah but there is a whopping difference between letting him and only him get close to her after such a traumatic experience and being a sexually curious besom advocating you cheat on your girlfriend with her as a bit of totty on the side, its just too much of an immersion breaker for it to be a emotionally connective and cohesive storyline to get sympathy for the character. It just doesnt work in my opinion. Bullying already does - if it aint broke there is no need to fix it especially as it would take too much work for said angle vs what i think was presented (a rewrite, no new mass of renders or scenes etc will accompany the fem Shaunna story rework).

GUYS, give it a rest allready please. You could talk for dozens of sites without Consent. Just let it be like it was Intentioned, even if or if you not agree with him, a Suggestion/Idea!
Why are you quoting me? I am treating it like a suggestion and openly debating the matter...

Reactions: cakeny

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Because she doesn't really have any story...that's probably why.
I can see how that is polarizing. It makes some want to know more and others not really care now.
Of course the ones that find her attractive may both want to know also want to know her and the opposite for those that she doesn't ring their bell.

Reactions: Maviarab
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes