Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It could really happen, but probablly not in the first Talk. Oc course only if the Sisters give their ok
Liz could even use that to prove once again to the mc that she is ok with him being with other girls. But I feel like Millie won't be part of the harem.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well you are likely right with maybe a hint or two of why her grandma may want to talk with him for later later updates, but we can always hope you are wrong and the update will contain a half hour long sex scene with Stacy starting slow and romantic and ending hot and perverted in a way that TKA will decide he has to close the eyes of BB and SB, since the poor girls are to innocent for that. :p
BB: Pfffft innocent...have you met us? We'd be front row center for that shit fingerbanging each other the whole time :devilish:

SB: I would prefer your tongue:giggle:

BB: I am good aren't I? However I have a feeling both our mouths might be a bit busy elsewhere at the time right Daddy?

Very probably :sneaky:

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
BB:pfffft innocent...have you met us? We'd be front row center for that shit fingerbanging each other for that show :devilish:

SB: I would prefer your tongue:giggle:

BB: I am good aren't I? However I have a feeling both our mouths might be a bit busy elsewhere at the time right Daddy?

Very probably :sneaky:
I have been waiting for this response as soon as you girls where mentioned.

As always you girls never let me down with entertaining responses.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Looks like i missed one very messed up discussion.

My 2 cents time. Rape, attempted or otherwise is the lazy writers way of adding drama to flush out a character backstory. You can fill out trauma a multitude of ways that don't have to go to the extremes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and i've been thinking .. yeah i know hard to believe i can .. meds works wonders ...
when are we gonna get some more of Stacy .. or even Jasmine ... Alexis i can see waiting on seeing how she has to cross country to see MC .. takes a few days .. well unless she takes a plane ... anyways ... maybe even a little more Mabel ... MC needs to see a doc anyway .. why not Mabel also :love:

Reactions: Pinsel

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
and i've been thinking .. yeah i know hard to believe i can .. meds works wonders ...
when are we gonna get some more of Stacy .. or even Jasmine ... Alexis i can see waiting on seeing how she has to cross country to see MC .. takes a few days .. well unless she takes a plane ... anyways ... maybe even a little more Mabel ... MC needs to see a doc anyway .. why not Mabel also :love:
If she is still in the MC's home town it wouldn't take her days to get to us it only took the MC and co. driving over night to get from home to WVMland

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I was going to say something about the... other topic we had, but I'm gonna let dead people rest. Millie is going to be super interesting to see, no matter how the conversation goes, because I doubt that she would want her daughters to be with a guy who was just released from prison no matter the context, so it can go two ways: either MC reassures her that the girls are okay and happy with him, or Jamie and Liz decide that it's their life for them to do as they please. I agree, however, that it would be funny as fuck if Millie ends up going from "You are not good for my daughters" to "You are not good for my daughters, but perfect for me" and it would at least get a chuckle out of me for the reactions alone.

Alexis was quite the character for me, because while my MC was easily swayed by blond-woman-who-I-love-but-always-forget-how-to-write-her-name, he got his head in a different game and remembered that he was supposed to be faithful to the woman of his life, so my interaction with her was "Damn honey, sorry, you are a little late to party" and she just... slipped my mind until she called again. Now I wanna see her come back just to let her know that the party has begun again and that she is right on time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It could be that. But that wouldn't explain why she doesnt like to have sex with mc ,that she loves more than anything, like she likes to give head. I agree that is a bit easier to say it was rape, it gets the job done, I just feel like it would fill some holes (no pun inteded). Why does Penny want to get closer with shauna, you could say its to get closer with mc but its a bit awkward the way that its done, Shauna just denies her on the spot.
But... she does like sex with him. She just likes blowing him a lot too. The only thing she isn't OK with yet is him touching her cock, and female Shauna doesn't have one of those. I don't know how that scene goes for her. But him fucking her she has no problem at all with, she likes that. Not to mention that Penny doesn't have a problem like that herself. It would be good for what her and Shauna have in common to be a bit more specific than just 'bullying', but I see no reason at all why it being that makes any sense.

I don't know how but, it could be too, that she appears on MC's Doormat on Day8p2, simply because of the outcome of the Event.

She will be pretty Upset so idk either, but it will take long and maybe one of the Girls goes with him.
I know I've mentioned her turning up on his doorstep before myself, but her turning up by surprise wouldn't actually work unless Jamie or Liz gave her the address, which I really doubt they did. His address is secret, remember.
...So, my next humorous idea for how that could go is her deciding that the only way for her to find out if he's good enough for her daughters is to try him out herself. :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
To be honest I hope Millie is just here for a little bit and then heads out. I am not interested in having lewd content with her, as it does not make sense at this point. I just want the conversation to go nice or poorly and be done with it. She can come back at a later time for lewd stuff if needed. For now let's get the conversation done, and move onto more important topics.

Conversation between Rachael and Belle
Conversation between Belle and Harper
Conversation with the team
Interview with Moon (she has been blown off for too long)
Basketball with Nathan (don't forget Vanessa, Veronica and Mabel too)
Speaking of Mabel will she be the one to check out the MC or will it be the Old Nurse (I know she is SB favorite character ;) )
BBQ with the team (Steak dinner not Pancakes or Chicken/Salad)
Pool party
Calm down the cheerleaders
Aftermath of the Ryker situation
What about Damien
Who will be the assistant coach
Who will be the MC assistant
What is going to happen with Charles
Is Katie a mastermind or a sexed up innocent bystander (innocent my ass she is a sex fiend)
Who is the third controlling member over WVM
When are we going dog walking with Ruby
Haha you thought I would add someone else to the list didn't you

No I didn't forget Stacy and her mom/grandma

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
To be honest I hope Millie is just here for a little bit and then heads out. I am not interested in having lewd content with her, as it does not make sense at this point. I just want the conversation to go nice or poorly and be done with it. She can come back at a later time for lewd stuff if needed. For now let's get the conversation done, and move onto more important topics.

Conversation between Rachael and Belle
Conversation between Belle and Harper
Conversation with the team
Interview with Moon (she has been blown off for too long)
Basketball with Nathan (don't forget Vanessa, Veronica and Mabel too)
Speaking of Mabel will she be the one to check out the MC or will it be the Old Nurse (I know she is SB favorite character ;) )
BBQ with the team (Steak dinner not Pancakes or Chicken/Salad)
Pool party
Calm down the cheerleaders
Aftermath of the Ryker situation
What about Damien
Who will be the assistant coach
Who will be the MC assistant
What is going to happen with Charles
Is Katie a mastermind or a sexed up innocent bystander (innocent my ass she is a sex fiend)
Who is the third controlling member over WVM
When are we going dog walking with Ruby
Haha you thought I would add someone else to the list didn't you

No I didn't forget Stacy and her mom/grandma
Atleast the half of that, like the Team BBQ, calm down the Chearleaders etc. could be done at the same Time.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I am have my hopes up for a BBQ/Pool party with the team and Cheerleaders. We could see the MC talk with them all have fun and make sure they get a steak dinner. That would kill 4 things from my list quickly.
Maybe with Nathan and Family and afterwards Playing some Basketball

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Here's the thing she never said what school she was going to and I am pretty sure the MC didn't say it either. WVM is a big school she could be there or on her way there for class. Don't forget she said she was finally heading to school and was following her heart. Now I have always taken this as she is going to WVM to find the MC, but maybe she is joining the Hearts for Hope group and this was a deep teaser.

screenshot0050.png

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
LocoGringo78, I am not sure if you asked BD about the WVM's logo. Looks like it a female basketball logo. However, I can be incorrect... It would be interesting what WVM stand for, which you have already compiled a list of questions.

WVM_-0.7.7.1_-_Game_Opening_-_main_page_logo.jpg

Also, I did recall reading BD's interview (From the link in your mini-FAQ) and as well posting through this forum that the location of WVM is in Chicago area... I just happen to look a little bit at the main page of the game before going through the game anyway.

WVM_-0.7.7.1_-_Game_Opening_-_main_page_MC_outfits_tags_Chicago.jpg

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes