ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
LOL why do you think that despite this being my favorite game on the site I hardly ever come here ? The Bailey cultist and Stacy stans are toxic as all hell...If I had seen how miserable the fanbase for this game was I probably would have never tried it or supported it to begin with... which is unfair to Braindrop, as I think he is an awesome and hardworking dev, just sucks that he is pandering so much to the patrons... I subscribed cause I believed in his vision, not the vision of what his patrons want !!
I need your dealers name cause you high as fuck if you think Bailey and Stacy fans drive the games design.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
LOL why do you think that despite this being my favorite game on the site I hardly ever come here ? The Bailey cultist and Stacy stans are toxic as all hell...If I had seen how miserable the fanbase for this game was I probably would have never tried it or supported it to begin with... which is unfair to Braindrop, as I think he is an awesome and hardworking dev, just sucks that he is pandering so much to the patrons... I subscribed cause I believed in his vision, not the vision of what his patrons want !!
What on earth are you on? (also if you're subscribed why aren't your badges showing). No-one is miserable in this thread and he isn't pandering to his patrons (aside from letting us design a client). The only time he let people influence him was for a re-write of tali and the bar date. That's all.

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
You know all I think of when I see the name is Ryker, don't know why

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You must be on wrong thread.
First the forum is so low on toxic compared to so many other threads.
Second-BD doesn't listen what patrons want really.He did what he thinks must be done-remake of Emiko,Nathalie,the events with Veronica and Tali etc.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Here's the thing she never said what school she was going to and I am pretty sure the MC didn't say it either. WVM is a big school she could be there or on her way there for class. Don't forget she said she was finally heading to school and was following her heart. Now I have always taken this as she is going to WVM to find the MC, but maybe she is joining the Hearts for Hope group and this was a deep teaser.

View attachment 879695
true .. and didn't Alexis say she didn't go .. stayed at the diner .... so she not all that far away .. overnite by RV ... :love:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
true .. and didn't Alexis say she didn't go .. stayed at the diner .... so she not all that far away .. overnite by RV ... :love:
She did say she was leaving to go to college i think it was on day 4 or 5, but she did not indicate when or where.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
She did say she was leaving to go to college i think it was on day 4 or 5, but she did not indicate when or where.
aww, come on, as True as it is, after she saw the News about the Event how could she NOT stay on Day9 or 10 on the MC's Doormat? Hell wouldn't be surprised if we atleast get a Message from her on D8P2 or early D9 Morning

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
aww, come on, as True as it is, after she saw the News about the Event how could she NOT stay on Day9 or 10 on the MC's Doormat? Hell wouldn't be surprised if we atleast get a Message from her on D8P2 or early D9 Morning
That would be cool but I don't think it will happen, but if it does I will be very happy.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
IIRC on day one she says she's going to college on the other side of the country, and then says she decided not to go in the text exchange and she's going to follow her heart (hopefully into MC's warm embrace, and slightly smaller dick).

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
IIRC on day one she says she's going to college on the other side of the country, and then says she decided not to go in the text exchange and she's going to follow her heart (hopefully into MC's warm embrace, and slightly smaller dick).
I've been away for a bit, and not checking the WVM thread here too much. (As I'm trying to avoid spoilers and let some more content build up, despite the fact I haven't played anything since the content available pre-return.) But has the dick size from the early game changed yet? I was hoping to give it some fanfare.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I've been away for a bit, and not checking the WVM thread here too much. (As I'm trying to avoid spoilers and let some more content build up, despite the fact I haven't played anything since the content available pre-return.) But has the dick size from the early game changed yet? I was hoping to give it some fanfare.
It's changed after day 1, and the week one will fix it in the first day (no eta for that yet).

Reactions: Brovalon

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
yeah but when you text her back she says she didn't go .. she was gonna follow her heart ...
That's why i said she wouldn't need days to get to the MC earlier. I'm pretty sure she was still in the MC's home town when she texted us cuz the background of the screenie Loco posted of her saying that earlier is clearly the same cafe where you met her on Day 1

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's why i said she wouldn't need days to get to the MC earlier. I'm pretty sure she was still in the MC's home town when she texted us cuz the background of the screenie Loco posted of her saying that earlier is clearly the same cafe where you met her on Day 1
yup she said she still worked at the diner and text you from there

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes