cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Lol I don't see Jamie as a good liar. Not laughing at your suggestion but rather at the idea of Jamie actually lying, my God that would be too freaking cute :love:
As long as she doesn't say she is currently confirmed as pregnant then it would be lying, right?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think Jaime lying about being pregnant would make things even worse. From Millie's prespective it is like, you're cheating on my daughter and you're not even careful enough to use protection. Let's not forget that they are 18 and don't even have jobs yet. I mean the mc has the side job of getting girls pregnant but Millie doesn't know that, and if she knew it would make things even worse.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think Jaime lying about being pregnant would make things even worse. From Millie's prespective it is like, you're cheating on my daughter and you're not even careful enough to use protection. Let's not forget that they are 18 and don't even have jobs yet. I mean the mc has the side job of getting girls pregnant but Millie doesn't know that, and if she knew it would make things even worse.
Yeah, what you say would make loads of sense from Millie's viewpoint unless she has a kink we are unaware off. :p I know we do not tend to immerse into the females and have our own wishes. One of the great things Brain is doing in this game though (especially considering the amount of women introduced) is even if the wishes of the women in question do tend to align with those of MC, he does give them some agency and their own plans and mind.

So do not expect Millie to be a pushover, unless MC does understand her needs and keeps those in mind dealing with her. Well at least both Jamie and Shauna are above 18 yo and adult in the end. :p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am very curious to see how the mc will deal with Millie, I guess at the end of their conversation she probably will leave still not liking him, but because Jaime and Liz are both adults she can't really do anything. I think it will take a while until she is able to accept the kind of relationship the mc has with Jaime and all the other girls.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The millie talk is the number one thing I'm looking forward to in the next updates. Mainly cause I want to see it and for it to be crossed off.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think Millie will be an "issue" for a while, my prediction is that at the end of the conversation she reaches the conclusion that she can't force Jaime to stay away from the mc and she will leave mad at him, and then she will show once in a while to check in on her daughters to make sure that they are okay. After a few visits she will realize that both Jaime and Liz are happy with the mc and will accept their relationship.

Reactions: cakeny

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think Millie will be an "issue" for a while, my prediction is that at the end of the conversation she reaches the conclusion that she can't force Jaime to stay away from the mc and she will leave mad at him, and then she will show once in a while to check in on her daughters to make sure that they are okay. After a few visits she will realize that both Jaime and Liz are happy with the mc and will accept their relationship.
Interesting, so do you think she'll be an emotional ryker? The foil so to speak?

Reactions: Oghmios1337

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As not being a Patreon(sadly, I guess), I figured this was the best way to "talk" to you.
Saw your Patreon post and just figured I should show my appreciation. Losing loved ones is a bitch and something you never truly recover from. You may be able to return to function as a "normal" human being again, but there will still be moments were you randomly break down or just get lost in your thoughts. You just have to wade through each day as they come.
Also truly bummed about your missed proposing, love is what makes it worth living after all :)
Looking forward to the next update. And here's hoping there'll never be a year like 2020 in our lifetime, or any really, again :D

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
in my opinion .. of all the characters i can't see Jamie lying to anyone

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've got a quasi-theory brewing now. It's flimsy, but it would be cool to see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't see that happening with Stacy, but one of the clients being someone he already knows but who doesn't know it's him would be interesting. Imagine him going to a hotel room and Lauren or Veronica or someone opens the door and they're both shocked to see each other. Not really very plausible again I think, most of the clients he's seen pictures of before he meets them and I assume they know who he is in advance too.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I can't see that happening with Stacy, but one of the clients being someone he already knows but who doesn't know it's him would be interesting. Imagine him going to a hotel room and Lauren or Veronica or someone opens the door and they're both shocked to see each other. Not really very plausible again I think, most of the clients he's seen pictures of before he meets them and I assume they know who he is in advance too.
this would be funny if it was Jasmine or Kimmy

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes