Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
yeah but when you text her back she says she didn't go .. she was gonna follow her heart ...
That's why i said she wouldn't need days to get to the MC earlier. I'm pretty sure she was still in the MC's home town when she texted us cuz the background of the screenie Loco posted of her saying that earlier is clearly the same cafe where you met her on Day 1
yup she said she still worked at the diner and text you from there
I will have to replay that scene again I swear she indicated she decided to go to school, and follow her heart.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
heres a screeny

Ok there is more to the scene I posted earlier, that one you posted is from a different day. So how I am reading it is she decided to not go to her school, but now wants to follow her heart. She end her text with a heart too so I think she is trying to figure out how to go to school at WVM.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok there is more to the scene I posted earlier, that one you posted is from a different day. So how I am reading it is she decided to not go to her school, but now wants to follow her heart. She end her text with a heart too so I think she is trying to figure out how to go to school at WVM.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
basically the same as i had said

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well... I think I will wait out on this coming update again. I just finished the 7th day. I know I have to go back to review it again anyway to make additional modification to my own notes. I will wait until day 8 is completed and go through it as one full day sweep.

I am aware most of us already did day 0.8.1 I notice some images in spoiler that were not from day 01 to day 07. Hopefully you all enjoy the coming update from BD.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
I CAN'T WAIT GGGGGGGRRRRR lol if the update is happening today and some one said it is around 21 ET so i have a few hour to wait ( if anyone is wondering that is 9 pm ET which would me 8 pm CT for me). i am so exited i can't sleep DAMNIT i really like the story of this game

midas22

May 31, 2020
I CAN'T WAIT GGGGGGGRRRRR lol if the update is happening today and some one said it is around 21 ET so i have a few hour to wait ( if anyone is wondering that is 9 pm ET which would me 8 pm CT for me). i am so exited i can't sleep DAMNIT i really like the story of this game
judging by his past posts, it could be dropped anytime from now to 20 some hours from now

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She was bullied and he stood up for her and was a close friend since forever. No need to change anything.
Bd is the one deciding it did need tweaking, I am and always was content with fShauna's story. Out of context it seems like I'm critical of this vn that couldn't be farther from the truth, I love this jam. :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
She could bend the truth, he's future father, she just isn't sure if she's pregnant yet.
Lol I don't see Jamie as a good liar. Not laughing at your suggestion but rather at the idea of Jamie actually lying, my God that would be too freaking cute :love:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes