Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
Sorry to ask, is there any new BD's post about update or when is it? if there can any one reply with link or thread to it

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
@LocoGringo78, I am not sure if you asked BD about the WVM's logo. Looks like it a female basketball logo. However, I can be incorrect... It would be interesting what WVM stand for, which you have already compiled a list of questions.

WVM_-0.7.7.1_-_Game_Opening_-_main_page_logo.jpg WVM_-0.7.7.1_-_Game_Opening_-_main_page_logo.jpg

Also, I did recall reading BD's interview (From the link in your mini-FAQ) and as well posting through this forum that the location of WVM is in Chicago area... I just happen to look a little bit at the main page of the game before going through the game anyway.

WVM_-0.7.7.1_-_Game_Opening_-_main_page_MC_outfits_tags_Chicago.jpg
I think W.V.M. is Willabelle. Valarie. M (will be Margaret or a character we have not met yet)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry to ask, is there any new BD's post about update or when is it? if there can any one reply with link or thread to it
Check the FAQ in my signature or on the OP for update information. If you are looking for an exact time that has not been announced yet only the date.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

I am beginning to wonder if Willabelle (Belle) or Wendy rescued Talismah. I doubt it may be Wendy (MC's mother) however it is possible because it could be before MC was few years before MC was born. The lady would have short dark straight hair and tanned or dark tanned skin. In addition, she had a red or dark pink tattoo with black outline which I believe it is the heart. It may be possible one of the members of the Heart of Hope. However, I may be proven incorrectly...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I was doing screenshot, I swear I saw her eyes like Belle and her face looks like it as well... :oops:

The tattoo would on on her right, outer (lower) calf/(above) ankle area

Could this be the minor caused for Rachael and Belle had issues with over the years when Belle ask Rachael to protect Talismah? :unsure:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

I am beginning to wonder if Willabelle (Belle) or Wendy rescued Talismah. I doubt it may be Wendy (MC's mother) however it is possible because it could be before MC was few years before MC was born. The lady would have short dark straight hair and tanned or dark tanned skin. In addition, she had a red or dark pink tattoo with black outline which I believe it is the heart. It may be possible one of the members of the Heart of Hope. However, I may be proven incorrectly...

When I was doing screenshot, I swear I saw her eyes like Belle and her face looks like it as well... :oops:

The tattoo would on on her right, outer (lower) calf/(above) ankle area

Could this be the minor caused for Rachael and Belle had issues with over the years when Belle ask Rachael to protect Talismah? :unsure:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Unless she had that tattoo removed it is not Belle. My guess is it is Hope the person the Charity is named after and until proven wrong I have been saying that since after day 7 final was released.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I might just drop support for this game, without a chance for banging Azel, Willow or Wendy, the game just isnt as good to me... that and the damn "cult" for that skrillex hairdo chick annoys the crap out of me, its like they run the game instead of Braindrop now...

This is why I wish fucking Stacy had been the real sister as she is a boner killer for me, so her not being "fuckable" was perfectly fine, instead he picks one of the hottest chicks to be the sister...Jesus almost a half dozen chicks would have been better as the sister and not bangable... Bailey, Penny, Stacy, The Princess, Riker's sister, The chick that runs your social media, the fat chick from the "rainbow girls", the fat chick that fell in the interview, etc !!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Possible spoilers for anyone who may or may not be caught up. But this is more of a what i hope happens :D

Aside from the epic word vomit format not bad....Tho as it's been stated numerous times a pregnancy reveal by jamie would be impossible since it would be far too soon to tell. Of course she could just say that she and the MC are trying to have a kid ASAP which would have a similar albeit lesser dramatic impact I think.

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Aside from the epic word vomit format not bad....Tho as it's been stated numerous times a pregnancy reveal by jamie would be impossible since it would be far too soon to tell. Of course she could just say that she and the MC are trying to have a kid ASAP which would have a similar albeit lesser dramatic impact I think.
I know typically it takes about 2 weeks to determine so it will be a while for anyone still. I still like the idea and since it is a game and not real life BD could make some changes if he wants on testing.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Just finished to th end now. Said the update would be around the 28th. Guess it's taking a little longer than expected. Apparently the 2 who took part in the attack and Damien are expelled.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You Guys can be happy. If he intends to Upload the Game at the same time like last time (21ET i thought) its allready 1 in the Morning, back here .____.
I would guess between 3:00PM - 5:00PM EST time but I have not information to confirm that.

Reactions: Taureum

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Better hide man.Preferrably out of the Galaxy.Stacy's clone army and Bailey's cult are force to be reckoned with.
LOL why do you think that despite this being my favorite game on the site I hardly ever come here ? The Bailey cultist and Stacy stans are toxic as all hell...If I had seen how miserable the fanbase for this game was I probably would have never tried it or supported it to begin with... which is unfair to Braindrop, as I think he is an awesome and hardworking dev, just sucks that he is pandering so much to the patrons... I subscribed cause I believed in his vision, not the vision of what his patrons want !!

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes