DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So I think that Stacy will have a short conversation with the MC apologizing for how she reacted with his news, as well as trying to figure out if he is really ok. I also think the MC will talk to her about how Ryker planned to try to kidnap her and she needs to stay with at least one other person at all times just to be safe. What do you guys think?
Well you are likely right with maybe a hint or two of why her grandma may want to talk with him for later later updates, but we can always hope you are wrong and the update will contain a half hour long sex scene with Stacy starting slow and romantic and ending hot and perverted in a way that TKA will decide he has to close the eyes of BB and SB, since the poor girls are to innocent for that. :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well you are likely right with maybe a hint or two of why her grandma may want to talk with him for later later updates, but we can always hope you are wrong and the update will contain a half hour long sex scene with Stacy starting slow and romantic and ending hot and perverted in a way that TKA will decide he has to close the eyes of BB and SB, since the poor girls are to innocent for that. :p
Can't say I hate the way you think. I do want to see that petite body myself.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can see how that is polarizing. It makes some want to know more and others not really care now.
Of course the ones that find her attractive may both want to know also want to know her and the opposite for those that she doesn't ring their bell.
Yeah for me I neither find her terriby interesting or attractive...so she will stay friends for me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I can't shake the feeling of dread(?) or maybe it's just the want to get it over with. But the talk with millie i hope happens in the next couple of updates. I don't think it will be horrible but I do think it will be a little heavy drama.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I can't shake the feeling of dread(?) or maybe it's just the want to get it over with. But the talk with millie i hope happens in the next couple of updates. I don't think it will be horrible but I do think it will be a little heavy drama.
Probably on Day9, after the Event i can imagine it presses for her more than before

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Probably on Day9, after the Event i can imagine it presses for her more than before
Yeah that is one talk MC can't postpone too long without losing any more of her goodwill if he has any left with good reason. Even if we think not to much about Millie, in her mind her concern and worry is valid and being put down on the list as unimportant will not endear MC to her. :p On the other hand as far as Millie knows MC is still in arrest at the moment. So he has some leeway, until his release becomes public.

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Hi everyone! I'm new here! :devilish:
As the prophecy foretold a meme would turn self conscious and create a mod that would deliver us to our promise land, a land where Azel will be able to get sexy with the MC and Paterion will be able to do nothing about it...... so the question is: are you the chosen one?? or are you a false prophet?? a meme that is self aware but not the one we need???

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Sounds reasonable. I've imagined it in my head and I still have no clue what to expect with that meeting.
I don't know how but, it could be too, that she appears on MC's Doormat on Day8p2, simply because of the outcome of the Event.

She will be pretty Upset so idk either, but it will take long and maybe one of the Girls goes with him.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
The chat with Millie will be interesting. Maybe we'll get to see the body that gave us Jamie and Liz?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah the Millie meeting is another interesting one for me. I wonder how that is going to go. I feel like she is still not going to like the MC, but she may respect him for saving all those people or may just want to take her daughters from him even more now.

I know this is not possible (due to timing) but here is what I would like to see happen:

MC leaves the house with Rachael or Belle to drive him to the hotel Millie is staying at but does not let any of the girls know what is happening. Whoever takes him sneaks the MC into the hotel to her room. They hide off to keep watch for reporters while the MC knocks on the door to the hotel room of Millie. She answers shocked to see the battered and bruised MC standing in the hallway. After some moments of hesitation she invites him into her room. The conversation starts calm, but quickly escalates as Millie states the MC is not fit to date her daughter since he is a cheater and a danger to Jamie. She uses the footage of the MC beating Ryker in a rage which is being shown on the news during this conversation as an example. The MC stays as calm as possible during the whole conversation trying to explain his side and how much Jamie means to him. She is having none of it and demands to know where her daughters are. We hear a click of the door unlocking as a crying Jamie comes into the room stating she heard everything that was happening here and refuses to leave the father of her future child as she is pregnant. She grabs the MC kisses him deeply in front of her mom and then pulls him out of the hotel and they leave her mother there alone.

Now this would be a great cliffhanger to end the day so maybe it could happen, but it is way too soon for her to know if she is pregnant.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Yeah the Millie meeting is another interesting one for me. I wonder how that is going to go. I feel like she is still not going to like the MC, but she may respect him for saving all those people or may just want to take her daughters from him even more now.

I know this is not possible (due to timing) but here is what I would like to see happen:

MC leaves the house with Rachael or Belle to drive him to the hotel Millie is staying at but does not let any of the girls know what is happening. Whoever takes him sneaks the MC into the hotel to her room. They hide off to keep watch for reporters while the MC knocks on the door to the hotel room of Millie. She answers shocked to see the battered and bruised MC standing in the hallway. After some moments of hesitation she invites him into her room. The conversation starts calm, but quickly escalates as Millie states the MC is not fit to date her daughter since he is a cheater and a danger to Jamie. She uses the footage of the MC beating Ryker in a rage which is being shown on the news during this conversation as an example. The MC stays as calm as possible during the whole conversation trying to explain his side and how much Jamie means to him. She is having none of it and demands to know where her daughters are. We hear a click of the door unlocking as a crying Jamie comes into the room stating she heard everything that was happening here and refuses to leave the father of her future child as she is pregnant. She grabs the MC kisses him deeply in front of her mom and then pulls him out of the hotel and they leave her mother there alone.

Now this would be a great cliffhanger to end the day so maybe it could happen, but it is way too soon for her to know if she is pregnant.

Maybe the Cheat path/ Sextape could have a bad impact on the Conversation, but both Sisters still stay with MC

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

I actually like that scenario a lot. I just think we won't get a pregnancy this soon.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
We hear a click of the door unlocking as a crying Jamie comes into the room stating she heard everything that was happening here and refuses to leave the father of her future child as she is pregnant
The only problem with that is it is still far too early to tell if she is pregnant

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It would be funny if after the whole "you're not good for my daughter thing" she ended up with the mc aswell.
Considering one of the themes of this game not impossible. Depends a bit I guess whether Brain sees this as a long term game line or something that will be dealt with when time is right as a part of the growth of Jamie and Liz and that will be last we see from Millie.

Reactions: Badjourasmix
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes