DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I kind of get why people are so apprehensive with that idea, even if it's just a game people don't really like knowing that a character that they like went through something like that.
Yeah and that is even discounting people that went through similar situations or had to deal with survivors of it, where it may well awaken painful memories and emotions.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think it would fit that good...Like I said ..with these characters..
If you want for FShauna something just raise up her disgust for her body...make her to be very uncomfortable with her body...
Something like Amber from Lunars' Chosen.

Reactions: BTLD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Oh well, they opened early for MC/S as a favor for Rachel.
You could debate if she was officially on the job already.

But yeah, let us call it bad style at least.
MC also comments about it in your picture. So BD is also aware.
Don't forget she leaves work early that day too, maybe she got in trouble for drinking on the job.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hey guys, I am a lurker from the shadow realms. Now that I introduced myself let's get down to business.
I was thinking that for the fShauna route it made more sence if she was raped. I know, "How dare you say something to our 2nd queen", but for me it would explain why she prefers giving head then have sex with mc, it would explain why she feel that way for him (it makes sence that if a person its bullyed they would get closer to someone who helps them, im not saying that BD didt get that right), and why Penny wanted to get closer to her because she was on the same boat but didnt have mc.
Maybe I am wrong, I don't know, just wanted to get your opinions on this.
Btw sorry if i made some mistakes, englhis is not my first language and like I said I am a lurker so I am not used to post.
the story is fine the way it is .. no need for any rape scenes

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey guys, I am a lurker from the shadow realms. Now that I introduced myself let's get down to business.
I was thinking that for the fShauna route it made more sence if she was raped. I know, "How dare you say something to our 2nd queen", but for me it would explain why she prefers giving head then have sex with mc, it would explain why she feel that way for him (it makes sence that if a person its bullyed they would get closer to someone who helps them, im not saying that BD didt get that right), and why Penny wanted to get closer to her because she was on the same boat but didnt have mc.
Maybe I am wrong, I don't know, just wanted to get your opinions on this.
Btw sorry if i made some mistakes, englhis is not my first language and like I said I am a lurker so I am not used to post.
Little late on this one since it was posted while I was asleep, but I still wanted to comment on it. I have had this same thought for the background story for female Shauna too. Now I really hate the rape idea, because it is one of the biggest turn offs for me in game No NTR No Rape and No physical violence towards women from men. We already saw the last one in game and it made myself and several others very uncomfortable. I understood the importance of that scene in game and I have come to terms with it, but I remember yelling at my computer when I saw it the first time. I really don't want to be upset and start getting emotional if BD decides that rape is the female Shauna's back story.

Now if it was maybe her mother which we know nothing about was a prostitute and maybe she walked in on her with a client a little less dark I could buy that for not wanting to have sex. Maybe she was touched but someone inappropriately and not a full blow rape that could work too. No matter what if it was something sexual in a bad way like rape or inappropriate touching I hope it is talked about and not a flashback. The bully angle is fine with me the story just needs to be adjusted a little to continue to work, hell BD could make her fat as a younger child for the bullying angle to work even better. Damn kids are so fucking brutal with bullying now days. I mean when I was younger kids got picked on and it went a way over time for most of them, but now days it is crazy what happens to kids when they are bullied.

Either way thanks for jumping in with the theory crafting I always enjoy reading other theory's. Hopefully you stick around and join in more in the future.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think the first one getting knocked up is Alexis. The mc isn't a big fan of protection :ROFLMAO:
Already been confirmed that Alexis and Zoe will not be pregnant if you had sex with them the first time since you did not get a choice to pull out.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well if rape is added , then BD saying there will be no NTR .. would make him a liar ... and i don't believe he is

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well then i don't know why you stated it wrong. Also Actually the fShauna story is not fine as is, hence why bd is reworking it.
I think the bullying concept is fine, but yes the story needs more details for it to work better compare to the female transgender story which is really good.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Little late on this one since it was posted while I was asleep, but I still wanted to comment on it. I have had this same thought for the background story for female Shauna too. Now I really hate the rape idea, because it is one of the biggest turn offs for me in game No NTR No Rape and No physical violence towards women from men. We already saw the last one in game and it made myself and several others very uncomfortable. I understood the importance of that scene in game and I have come to terms with it, but I remember yelling at my computer when I saw it the first time. I really don't want to be upset and start getting emotional if BD decides that rape is the female Shauna's back story.

Now if it was maybe her mother which we know nothing about was a prostitute and maybe she walked in on her with a client a little less dark I could buy that for not wanting to have sex. Maybe she was touched but someone inappropriately and not a full blow rape that could work too. No matter what if it was something sexual in a bad way like rape or inappropriate touching I hope it is talked about and not a flashback. The bully angle is fine with me the story just needs to be adjusted a little to continue to work, hell BD could make her fat as a younger child for the bullying angle to work even better. Damn kids are so fucking brutal with bullying now days. I mean when I was younger kids got picked on and it went a way over time for most of them, but now days it is crazy what happens to kids when they are bullied.

Either way thanks for jumping in with the theory crafting I always enjoy reading other theory's. Hopefully you stick around and join in more in the future.
Bully works fine (the main Reason i got Depressive).

Reactions: cakeny

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well I think we need a few more scenes with them then.
I have been saying for a while that ALexis is a very underrated character and that she needs to show up at WVM and join the harem. If not join it show up at a game and hook up with the MC again, bring on the Ahegao face again we need more of that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think the bullying concept is fine, but yes the story needs more details for it to work better compare to the female transgender story which is really good.
For the record I'm not advocating the rape backstory. Just disappointed in some twisting words of the original poster. Its like they saw the word rape and turned their minds off. Bd is the one changing the week 1 and im 100% sure it will do nothing with rape or ntr.

It was a lurkers suggestion to maybe use a rape backstory to explain fShauna's issues nothing more and some keep mention rape scenes and now ntr.

It was an innocent suggestion nothing more. Of course it wouldn't work in this vn but come on don't try to freak people out.
And no none of this is aimed at you LocoGringo78. I just needed to vent and I agree with you about it being enough with the bullying.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
well if rape is added , then BD saying there will be no NTR .. would make him a liar ... and i don't believe he is
I don't think BD will add rape even if it is as a backstory. The game sometimes gets a little bit dark with the whole domestic abuse thing with wendy and the fight scene when the piece of shit Ryker punches her in the face. But I don't think rape will be a thing in the game.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes