Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I've got a quasi-theory brewing now. It's flimsy, but it would be cool to see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah this one seems a little out there. I don't know how much anyone else knows about Rachael's business besides the MC and Jamie. It is possible Shauna knows too, but I am not sure on that. Rachael may have told the girls she is a fixer and maybe Stacy needs her help for something else, but being a client in the baby business seems not likely.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
To be honest I am very happy the update will be later in the day today. Since it is Halloween and I have to hand out candy today from 3:00pm to 7:00pm, it will give me something to look forward to and not be accidentally spoiled for me.
I'm happy about it too since I suaully don't get back to my computer till late on Saturdays. I'm not on candy duty tho thank goddess. Not even sure there will be much of a turn out cuz the part of town I live in is split between 2 counties and they have conflicting policies on the trick or treating in the time of covid. One advises against it the other says to go ahead but take the obligatory precautions

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
or at

I'm happy about it too since I suaully don't get back to my computer till late on Saturdays. I'm not on candy duty tho thank goddess. Not even sure there will be much of a turn out cuz the part of town I live in is split between 2 counties and they have conflicting policies on the trick or treating in the time of covid. One advises against it the other says to go ahead but take the obligatory precautions
Sounds like here in Oklahoma. No one can do the same it's all helter skelter

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It is possible Shauna knows too, but I am not sure on that.
I'm 95% sure Shauna knows, if I remember correctly there was a scene with Jamie Rachel & MC where Jamie basically said that she is okay with this...can't remember exactly...

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah this one seems a little out there. I don't know how much anyone else knows about Rachael's business besides the MC and Jamie. It is possible Shauna knows too, but I am not sure on that. Rachael may have told the girls she is a fixer and maybe Stacy needs her help for something else, but being a client in the baby business seems not likely.
another point: could stacy actually afford that? the only clients we've had thus far have been a lawyer, a famous athlete and a movie star (of course it could turn out stacy is secretly a kingpin of the criminal underworld or something)

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
another point: could stacy actually afford that? the only clients we've had thus far have been a lawyer, a famous athlete and a movie star (of course it could turn out stacy is secretly a kingpin of the criminal underworld or something)
I somehow don't think she's a Don.
I could be mistaken but small and freckled aren't exactly the most intimidating qualities in a kingpin.

Reactions: Call190Now

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
The update will be out at around 8-10pm EST, thats in 11-13 hours from now.
The Game get an update ? Omg the waiting Time will be hard xD Ok when i am right that should be at 1- 3am at my time. Ok time to get some sleep to be ready to get the Update because it will be in the Middle of the Night

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
The Game get an update ? Omg the waiting Time will be hard xD Ok when i am right that should be at 1- 3am at my time. Ok time to get some sleep to be ready to get the Update because it will be in the Middle of the Night
West middlewest EU?

between 12 and 2 at my Place

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
West middlewest EU?

between 12 and 2 at my Place
I live in Germany. And from the Timezone Calculator it should be around 1-3 am. Maybe i did something wrong. idk xD
Edit: nope did nothing wrong. Just added the Hours to the Time from when Englen sayed about the Update that i quoted

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
I live in Germany. And from the Timezone Calculator it should be around 1-3 am. Maybe i did something wrong. idk xD
Edit: nope did nothing wrong. Just added the Hours to the Time from when Englen sayed about the Update that i quoted
Mein Fehler. Hatte mit ET gerechnet, was 4stunden hinter uns liegt.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Possible spoilers for anyone who may or may not be caught up. But this is more of a what i hope happens :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I't's actually pretty good. It's in character, very creative. My suggestion would be to break it down into paragraphs for ease of reading. And mind your punctuation.

Other than that, I rather enjoyed it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kageoni69

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well we have about 7-9 hours until the update is targeted to drop. I have not heard anything to indicate any further delays, or anything else that would prevent the update. I know several of the regulars including myself are planning to stay away from the thread until after we finish our play throughs of the new update. So I expect a slow down here until after we have a chance to play.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked.
Not sure how to use spoilers please refer to this link> https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4277794

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes