KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
That we know of ;)
because tags are only for content that has been implemented in the game.
Since this is a POV game, we only know as much as MC knows. Now I think the correct method for determining a pregnancy is to take 12 pregnancy tests and then visit the family doctor. Bonus points if the doctor is a ginger.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
Allready did it by a detailed Comment ^^
Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked.
After the whole "so far" Story that i played now multiply Times i think the Update can only be good.

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Well we have about 7-9 hours until the update is targeted to drop. I have not heard anything to indicate any further delays, or anything else that would prevent the update. I know several of the regulars including myself are planning to stay away from the thread until after we finish our play throughs of the new update. So I expect a slow down here until after we have a chance to play.

I have a few small favors to ask of everyone who comes here once the update drops.
  • Please take some time to enjoy the game, but don't ruin it for others by posting spoilers (without hiding them with either of the spoiler options). We are all in different time zones and can't always be on the moment the update drops.
  • If you haven't done so already show some love for the game by giving it a rating. If you already gave a rating it could be a good time to update your comments.
  • Finally no matter what you think of the update or the developer, please show him some love once it drops. It only takes a few minutes to post something here to thank him for his hard work and tell him what you liked.
Not sure how to use spoilers please refer to this link> https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-7-v0-7-7-1-braindrop.35910/post-4277794
Thanks for the update

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Playd it from beginning(After along time finally again). There were few new Scene since my last complete playthrough, but its good like it is now. As soon the Update is out i start from the Event again. Primarly to remember exactly what happened and second, bc the Cliffhanger won't Disturb the Prison Time^___^

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Story is not intriguing . Hmm then i wonder why i played the Story at least 6 Times :unsure:
It seems he doesnt know what he talk about ....
Because WVM is a True Gem here

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Story is not intriguing . Hmm then i wonder why i played the Story at least 6 Times :unsure:
It seems he doesnt know what he talk about ....
Because WVM is a True Gem here
Of course he don't know.After all he said he fast forwarded.I doubt he is Koro Sensei.So he missed all.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes