Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
LocoGringo78, I thought :unsure: you were planning to dress up like Stacy :oops: :censored: for Halloween? ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I would assumed The Krypt Angel, was going to dress up as Bailey twins :oops: :censored: for Halloween as well... ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I believe that Braindrop would be laughing... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Those who are still on 31st October 2020, have a great Halloween and be safe... (y)
I don't have the body to pull off Stacy. I went with what I could the unnamed security guy that looked like a ninja. I would post a picture here but I don't want to scare any of you away.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Happy Halloween everyone! Just saw this on patreon.

Update still today, or at least soon. Was planned to release right now but I fucking fell asleep at my desk for like 6 hours. Covid fatigue is no joke, I thought I could fight it off as I do with sleep on usual release days but I was wrong, I didn't stand a chance.

Fucking sucks to have this happen at the end of the month, I don't want anyone to feel like their support is being held hostage or anything so if you planned to cancel your pledge for whatever reason then please do so, I don't kick former patrons from my discord and all you'll need to do is send a message asking for the update in one of the rooms. I'll delete it after and verify you were a tier 1 supporter then send you the update.

I'm sorry about this. Update is 210-ish renders long though.
Besides this I hope you all have had a nice Halloween

Edit: Sorry pasted it twice.

Last edited:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Happy Halloween everyone! Just saw this on patreon.

Update still today, or at least soon. Was planned to release right now but I fucking fell asleep at my desk for like 6 hours. Covid fatigue is no joke, I thought I could fight it off as I do with sleep on usual release days but I was wrong, I didn't stand a chance.

Fucking sucks to have this happen at the end of the month, I don't want anyone to feel like their support is being held hostage or anything so if you planned to cancel your pledge for whatever reason then please do so, I don't kick former patrons from my discord and all you'll need to do is send a message asking for the update in one of the rooms. I'll delete it after and verify you were a tier 1 supporter then send you the update.

Almost 3 Times the same Text ? ^^ But i dont mind if the update comes later. I found an other game here to kill the waiting time :D

Reactions: JustPeekin

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for posting that JustPeekin.

Looks like we have some time before it drops, but we may actually still be within the time range he said so that is fine with me. No one should give him a hard time about this, as Covid effects everyone differently.

Hopefully Braindrop and his girl get better within the standard 2 weeks, I am praying for you man. Here's to a speedy recovery for you both.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Sorry double posted it, fixed it now. I know you would have gave us that info soon anyways Loco, just happened to beat ya to it this time :).

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry double posted it, fixed it now. I know you would have gave us that info soon anyways Loco, just happened to beat ya to it this time :).
For Patreon and Discord stuff I usually wait for someone else to post it, and then tag it in the FAQ if needed. This one I am going to leave out since I still expect the update to drop tonight and then it is usually here within an hour or so of release. I do like to keep everyone updated how I can though so thanks again.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
For Patreon and Discord stuff I usually wait for someone else to post it, and then tag it in the FAQ if needed. This one I am going to leave out since I still expect the update to drop tonight and then it is usually here within an hour or so of release. I do like to keep everyone updated how I can though so thanks again.
HA, then i have luck. Can go to sleep soon and one of the first things after get up Download the update:giggle:

Reactions: csmk14

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm and now i am sitting here. Playing the other Game and reload the Site every few Minutes to hope to see the Update :rolleyes: :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hell no. I am a 6 foot 200lbs guy no way I could pull off Stacy.
i was 5' 11 1/2 " but a shank alot as i got older .. i'm 5' 10" now :( and well shit last i weighted myself at the doc's office i was sitting at 257 lbs .. yeah yeah i'm a fat fuck :ROFLMAO:
and i'll be damned if i shave my legs .... and forget wearing a bra .... i don't cross dress :LOL:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
LocoGringo78, I thought :unsure: you were planning to dress up like Stacy :oops: :censored: for Halloween? ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I would assumed The Krypt Angel, was going to dress up as Bailey twins :oops: :censored: for Halloween as well... ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I believe that Braindrop would be laughing... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Those who are still on 31st October 2020, have a great Halloween and be safe... (y)
It's funny, first play through, Yes to everyone, but Alexis, for some reason it felt wrong.

Reactions: Call190Now

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Thanks for posting that JustPeekin.

Looks like we have some time before it drops, but we may actually still be within the time range he said so that is fine with me. No one should give him a hard time about this, as Covid effects everyone differently.

Hopefully Braindrop and his girl get better within the standard 2 weeks, I am praying for you man. Here's to a speedy recovery for you both.
I agreed with you LocoGringo78, I believe BD just need to relax a bit so he can fight and recover from the CONVID-19. Hopefully he does takes a few days to focus on his recovery.

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes