WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It's funny, first play through, Yes to everyone, but Alexis, for some reason it felt wrong.
Had to gives some humor on them... Of course LocoGringo78, stated that it may scare the crap out of the treaters... :oops:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

dunhill

May 3, 2017
the list of things to happen to our guy BD:
1: house gets flooded out..
2: needs to take care of a grandparent (i hope his grandpa is safe and don't get this virus)
3: dealing with a scummy ISP..
4: dealing with rolling power cuts..
5: his aunt passed away (i didn't know his aunt but this hit me hard as well after learning that Azel was based on her)
6: his best friend exited this life..
7: and now after all of that he and his girlfriend got the covid19..

they say what don't kill you will only make you stronger, BD is a hero!!!

if you have any extra disposable income and you do enjoy this game plz support him on Patreon or send him a kind message of support..

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OMG what a horrible person I am.

I forgot to wish my favorite nieces a happy birthday (creation day). SB and BB happy birthday (creation day) to you beautiful ladies, this thread would not be the same without you both. Keep taking good care of your daddy and make sure you have some fun today (well what's left of it) ;) .

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
OMG what a horrible person I am.

I forgot to wish my favorite nieces a happy birthday (creation day). SB and BB happy birthday (creation day) to you beautiful ladies, this thread would not be the same without you both. Keep taking good care of your daddy and make sure you have some fun today (well what's left of it) ;) .

We appreciate the sentiment but today is The Cult's birthday BB's Birthday isn't for a few weeks and SB's is lil over a week after that

BB: I want a stacy clone for my birthday just so you know

SB: HEY! i was gonna ask him for one for mine

BB: We can share like we do everything else

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
BB: I want a stacy clone for my birthday just so you know

SB: HEY! i was gonna ask him for one for mine

BB: We can share like we do everything else
I believe they just shipped out you should see them in a few hours, early birthday presents for my colossal mistake.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I believe they just shipped out you should see them in a few hours, early birthday presents for my colossal mistake.
BB: Sweet! I promise not to break her.....at least not physically :devilish:

SB: Wait I just thought of something if Loco is our Uncle does that make his Stacy's our cousins?

BB: I hadn't thought of that....but now that I have I think I just got a lil wet

SB: Fucking yer sister isn't enough for you you gotta add cousin to the list?

BB: Don't act all innocent like you aren't thinking the same fucking thing

SB: *blushes* sh-shut up :giggle:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

SB: Wait I just thought of something if Loco is our Uncle does that make his Stacy's our cousins?

BB: I hadn't thought of that....but now that I have I think I just got a lil wet

Enjoy your new toys, they are yours to keep. Whatever I can do to keep you both happy without getting in your Daddy's way.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018

Stacy clones may require assembled :cautious:, assemble it at your own :oops: :eek: risk... Other wise it may void :censored: all warranties after the box been open... :rolleyes:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Haha
Reactions: AmIReal

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
At this point I can't tell if they are trolls or not, I see so many people complaining about dumb stuff in so many threads. I just ignore them.
I envy you. Ignore is so hard for me. I'm Truly working on not taking bait, or trying to educate the seemingly stupid, ignorant, or the moronic.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes