Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Have not played the last update because i wanted a bit more story after the returning updates cliffhanger, knowing BD this will deliver in Aces... seriously cannot wait!

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Did some WVM cosplay today while handing out candy. I dressed up as the ninja (I mean unnamed security guard) from the bowling event. No one guessed my costume I was disappointed.

Well if you are handing out candy to kids I sure hope they wouldn't have guessed your costume:p

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
A lot of the dad's commented about the redhead clone troopers with me so that was a plus.
Next time just play an endless Happy Tree Friends Version. In the end, either the Parents will take their Kids away(Mothers only probably) and you have more Sweets for yourself, or Its a Father, the give him a Beer as he is Watching it xD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A lot of the dad's commented about the redhead clone troopers with me so that was a plus.
A lot of dad's are probably in the dog house then :p
Next time just play an endless Happy Tree Friends Version. In the end, either the Parents will take their Kids away(Mothers only probably) and you have more Sweets for yourself, or Its a Father, the give him a Beer as he is Watching it xD
Love that shit :)

Reactions: Uncle Loco

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
LocoGringo78, I thought :unsure: you were planning to dress up like Stacy :oops: :censored: for Halloween? ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I would assumed The Krypt Angel, was going to dress up as Bailey twins :oops: :censored: for Halloween as well... ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I believe that Braindrop would be laughing... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Those who are still on 31st October 2020, have a great Halloween and be safe... (y)

Reactions: csmk14

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Might need to do another replay. I like a lot of the shenanigans MC gets into if he messes around with Shauna right away, but I always feel so guilty about double dealing on Jamie. :(

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes