Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
what if the basketball was right next to the exit....but it was touched by cuntboyRyker?
EDIT : for me it's still a HELL NO! can't take the chance to touch something that was touched by cuntboy
I mean if it was right next to the exit I would probably save the basketball even if was touched by Ryker it can still be useful.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I mean if it was right next to the exit I would probably save the basketball even if was touched by Ryker it can still be useful.
I can respect that!
To be honest after thinking about it ...you're kinda right...in the way that I too would have touched the ball...but only to throw it in Rykers face so he would be knocked out and die in the fire...but that's just my way of thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: Badjourasmix

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
The house is on fire and you can only save one, who do you choose?

A.) Ryker
B.) Kenji
C.) The basketball that lies next to both of them.
Okay so so I would save all three. Drag them outside and throw them into the dumpster behind the house in the back alley. I then throw out that old half filled gas can by the back door. I then go into the house and grab that old 70's pillow that just clashes with the rest of the decor and since its still on fire just throw that into the dumpster as well cause i dont need it. I a go back into the house and put out the fire. Then over the next designated time frame i fix up the house and sell it for a profit and then live my life like nothing happened. Cause lets face it dumpster fires should never be in the living room.

So that is the moral of the story on how i sold a nice house in my mind :D

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Okay so so I would save all three. Drag them outside and throw them into the dumpster behind the house in the back alley. I then throw out that old half filled gas can by the back door. I then go into the house and grab that old 70's pillow that just clashes with the rest of the decor and since its still on fire just throw that into the dumpster as well cause i dont need it. I a go back into the house and put out the fire. Then over the next designated time frame i fix up the house and sell it for a profit and then live my life like nothing happened. Cause lets face it dumpster fires should never be in the living room.

So that is the moral of the story on how i sold a nice house in my mind :D
not the murder aspect ...but making a profit...for the morale of the story
Well since it involves Ryker all I can say....I approve this message!

• Haha
Reactions: Kageoni69

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Replace basketball with Damien and I would just call it justice while I roast marshmallows watching the pretty flames

Reactions: cakeny

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey if it turns out that he is also a massive cunt I will gladly throw him in the fire.
In my eyes he already is but you are right we still need it confirmed , we need it to be said/shown/explained.
Although I know it has been mentioned 10000times but I really hope if we get a redemption arc for him it's going to be 2 things:
1. Optional...
2. an amazing arc in which he goes all out to redeem himself.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
you mean while going to the gas station to buy more gas...ain't nobody got time to eat when you need to maintain a fire...
I don't know about Damien yet, lets see where his story goes and then I'll decide.
I respect both sides, I'm still enjoying my marshmallows guilt free. :p just saying

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All I care about is Belle following through and kicking Ryker, Kenji and Damian out then replacing Charles.

I've got no interest in forgiving Damian, I certainly have no interest in being in his corner to get him back in.

I don't care if people want to forgive him, that's on them, as long as it's very fucking optional they can do what they want but I want nothing more to do with him or any of Ryker's other bitch boy harem.

Damian made his bed, pissed in it and now he can sleep in it. As long as he stays gone in my game i'll be a happy bunny.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All I care about is Belle following through and kicking Ryker, Kenji and Damian out then replacing Charles.

I've got no interest in forgiving Damian, I certainly have no interest in being in his corner to get him back in.

I don't care if people want to forgive him, that's on them, as long as it's very fucking optional they can do what they want but I want nothing more to do with him or any of Ryker's other bitch boy harem.

Damian made his bed, pissed in it and now he can sleep in it. As long as he stays gone in my game i'll be a happy bunny.
Well stated. Honestly 100% agree. Uh errr... except being a happy bunny. Um yeah but everything else (y)

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017

Same here.. Dont care about them all.. i am more intrested how the Jasmine story gonna evolve are they gonna blame her to or is Jasmine smart enough to distant herself.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes