DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'll admit that's one of my faults also...like in MNF i couldn't go with the pet route with Tanja so I went love route just because she has a pretty face...pretty body...pretty tits...fuck...anyway! at the moment I have not seen any kind of hint that Jasmine is working side by side with douchebag Damien...or even just helping him a bit so I'm in camp yey :p
Yeah from what we have seen in game until now it seems one of the few good things D did, was trying to keep her away from the bad things he did and that was part of the reason for their troubles plus why he had so little time for her. That does not mean though that what Brain showed us is true.

Besides the little note about D showed a possibly quite obsessing or emotional in turmoil Jasmine over D's feelings for her. If it is first, you will never know what could happen if Jasmine for whatever reason would blame MC if things go really south for D, cause of his own choices.

Reactions: BTLD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I for one believes Jasmine isn't a spy n legit is in the MCs harem, she barely stayed with the MC except near the ending, so she couldn't have been spying and remember the note she left in class? She couldn't have known the MC would find that, so all indications show's she's genuinely interested in the MC
That note was likely about Damien, not MC. :)

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
That note was likely about Damien, not MC. :)
It was but it showed she was hurting cuz of what was happening, if she were a spy trying to use the MCs soft heart to get information she would have put it in a more visible place, besides the MC saw it and didn't show or tell her that he saw it, so there was no indication she knew that he saw it and there was no indication showing it was left for him to see

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It was but it showed she was hurting cuz of what was happening, if she were a spy trying to use the MCs soft heart to get information she would have put it in a more visible place, besides the MC saw it and didn't show or tell her that he saw it, so there was no indication she knew that he saw it and there was no indication showing it was left for him to see
Fair point, I had another little worry about what that note might mean though in a worst possible scenario if Brain wants to be mean. :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah from what we have seen in game until now it seems one of the few good things D did, was trying to keep her away from the bad things he did and that was part of the reason for their troubles plus why he had so little time for her. That does not mean though that what Brain showed us is true.

Besides the little note about D showed a possibly quite obsessing or emotional in turmoil Jasmine over D's feelings for her. If it is first, you will never know what could happen if Jasmine for whatever reason would blame MC if things go really south for D, cause of his own choices.
Or ... she might blame herself...she might say something like "what's wrong with me that makes him not love me"something among those lines...
I mean sure it could be as you said it could also be about her..at the moment we don't have enough info to make reach a conclusion
And if it is like I saiid she just needs a white knight (our MC)
Again these are just my thoughts

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or ... she might blame herself...she might say something like "what's wrong with me that makes him not love me"something among those lines...
I mean sure it could be as you said it could also be about her..at the moment we don't have enough info to make reach a conclusion
And if it is like I saiid she just needs a white knight (our MC)
Again these are just my thoughts
Yeah like I said in my last post it is just a speculation about a worst case scenario, no proof in game at the moment Brain wants to go that way. :)

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
Fair point, I had another little worry about what that note might mean though in a worst possible scenario if Brain wants to be mean. :p

Please, that would trigger me tbh, I kinda like her, it would break my heart more than when I played a game that a lesbian stole my girlfriend, that didn't settle down well with me, unless brain wants to be mean there's no need for speculation n besides she could have left after the MC was beat up n sent to jail but she stayed awake with the others waiting for the MC

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
32h awake and counting :D , if I were a bit tired earlier...now I'm hyped :D

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes