twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I don't know about Damien yet, lets see where his story goes and then I'll decide.
Well to be fair, you can tell he is uneasy about the situation. I am unsure about his true intentions though because at the bowling ally he clearly tried to keep people in so that kinda voids any sympathy I have for him.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well to be fair, you can tell he is uneasy about the situation. I am unsure about his true intentions though because at the bowling ally he clearly tried to keep people in so that kinda voids any sympathy I have for him.
Yeah I get that, it's understandable why people don't like him. At the end of the day he helped Ryker put the mc and his friends and family in danger. That is something that is hard to forgive

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I took it as he was uneasy about being caught and exposed.

Reactions: cakeny

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Same here.. Dont care about them all.. i am more intrested how the Jasmine story gonna evolve are they gonna blame her to or is Jasmine smart enough to distant herself.
I don't think anyone will blame her, Jaime knows that Jasmine and Damien, weren't even hanging out that much recently.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
All I care about is Belle following through and kicking Ryker, Kenji and Damian out then replacing Charles.

I've got no interest in forgiving Damian, I certainly have no interest in being in his corner to get him back in.

I don't care if people want to forgive him, that's on them, as long as it's very fucking optional they can do what they want but I want nothing more to do with him or any of Ryker's other bitch boy harem.

Damian made his bed, pissed in it and now he can sleep in it. As long as he stays gone in my game i'll be a happy bunny.
So what you are saying here Avaron, is that you are undecided about Damien?

But yeah......he's dead to me too.....

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I think everyone will know she was Damien's first victim.
Yes but why? Did he need a girlfriend? is it because she is on the cheer team so he got info out of her?

I don't think anyone will blame her, Jaime knows that Jasmine and Damien, weren't even hanging out that much recently.
True but you know how teens are quilty by assosiation, and we did not have seen her much so maybe she is in on it who knows.

At this point, I can't see any scenario where Jasmine would be the point of any blame for anything.
quilt by assosiation or at least she got some hate on her because they need someone to hate?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes but why? Did he need a girlfriend? is it because she is on the cheer team so he got info out of her?

True but you know how teens are quilty by assosiation, and we did not have seen her much so maybe she is in on it who knows.

quilt by assosiation or at least she got some hate on her because they need someone to hate?
ya...I don't really agree tbh ...
1. they were together around 2years or 3 something like that...so it doesn't really make sense what you're saying...what you're saying would be a perk that happened by coincidence since he couldn't have the knowledge of where MC would go (what college) from 2 years back.

2.While it's true that is the nature of most teens ...I think they are a bit different at WVM ( in this universe ) I don't see that happening ...especially with how many friends MC made.

3.that's just a simple no...

this are just my thoughts and how I view things.

Reactions: Call190Now

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
1. they were together around 2years or 3 something like that...so it doesn't really make sense what you're saying...what you're saying would be a perk that happened by coincidence since he couldn't have the knowledge of where MC would go (what college) from 2 years back.

2.While it's true that is the nature of most teens ...I think they are a bit different at WVM ( in this universe ) I don't see that happening ...especially with how many friends MC made.

Yea ok thats right with al 3 points. I was just spitballing some things, I just hope that some people gonna get some hard karma.
I just think Jasmine is going to be depressed after this and going to feel somewhat quilty what she is not ofcourse.
Lets hope the only backlash is against Ryker and his harem and not some innocent bystanders.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yea ok thats right with al 3 points. I was just spitballing some things, I just hope that some people gonna get some hard karma.
I just think Jasmine is going to be depressed after this and going to feel somewhat quilty what she is not ofcourse.
Lets hope the only backlash is against Ryker and his harem and not some innocent bystanders.
agree 110%

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
The Harem will Support Jasmine and Cheer her up.
BD should chill a bit and take some Time.
He Can still bring the Update out next Week for all i care.

Reactions: Call190Now

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
agree 110%
That is if she is an innocent bystander indeed, to be honest that is my feeling as well and that she was used by Damien somewhat. Then again it would not be the first time, that I let a pretty face distract me from what might lurk below and give a pretty woman the benefit of the doubt I might not do for a bloke. :p

Reactions: BTLD

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
I already dropped what I thought about the game, still think it's the best Ero game I have played, shout out to Braindrop you are doing an amazing Job and quite frankly I was about to start getting frustrated that more updates haven't come till I read up on the shit you have been experiencing, take easy bruv, no rush (although I really want more) take of your, you come first, also crypto currencies should be added to means of supporting developers, cuz of peeps from other continents who can't just be transferring 3$ anyways good work bruv really

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That is if she is an innocent bystander indeed, to be honest that is my feeling as well and that she was used by Damien somewhat. Then again it would be not the first time, that I let a pretty face distract me from what might lurk below and give a pretty woman the benefit of the doubt I might not do for a bloke. :p
I'll admit that's one of my faults also...like in MNF i couldn't go with the pet route with Tanja so I went love route just because she has a pretty face...pretty body...pretty tits...fuck...anyway! at the moment I have not seen any kind of hint that Jasmine is working side by side with douchebag Damien...or even just helping him a bit so I'm in camp yey :p

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and P.zeus

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
I'll admit that's one of my faults also...like in MNF i couldn't go with the pet route with Tanja so I went love route just because she has a pretty face...pretty body...pretty tits...fuck...anyway! at the moment I have not seen any kind of hint that Jasmine is working side by side with douchebag Damien...or even just helping him a bit so I'm in camp yey :p

Well I for one believes Jasmine isn't a spy n legit is in the MCs harem, she barely stayed with the MC except near the ending, so she couldn't have been spying and remember the note she left in class? She couldn't have known the MC would find that, so all indications show's she's genuinely interested in the MC

Reactions: BTLD and Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes