Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I used to do the same thing, but after a while I realized that it's a waste of time. I would rather encourage positive and constructive conversations.
That would be the best and non petty choice. I'm very petty and rarely at my best:p WIP :)

Yeah the whole "didn't play this" or "didn't read this" automatically voids the credibility of any post for me

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I've asked this question before, but after the last update...

Who do you think would win in a fight between MC of WVM and MC of BADIK?
WVM MC would probably win if he can grab or get some solid shots on the BADIK MC. WVM MC is a legitimate athlete where the BADIK MC learned his martial arts pretty much on his own. BADIK MC was able to go toe to toe with Caleb who I think even WVM MC would have trouble with, but BADIK MC didn't show knockout feats against Caleb who was very durable. Considering WVM MC is a legit athlete and showed he can take a great deal of damage and manage to still get back up and fight, pretty much all cases WVM MC would dominate.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
210-ish renders soon to be released, that's a nice amount.
Plus I didn't play the last 2 updates so that's a nice treat for Halloween.
Can't wait to see something good happen to the MC for a change.
Being too good made him a target. I hope all the bad guys get what's coming to them.
And if they do, I hope they don't come back. Hope Charles is given a second chance to redeem himself.
Based on what that other manager said about him that is, that he used to be a good manager.
That way his niece will be a welcomed addition to the Harem, If she's a good girl that is.
She can't come and live with the MC or visit if she still supports what Charles and her crazy brother do.
Mc may have to live in a mansion. The Harem is getting nice and big. I wonder if the whole cheerleader squad will end up living with him in the end? I think he almost lives with half of them so only a few more to go, can't wait for that day to come.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I'm still on the fence with Charles, I'm not sure if he deserves a second chance. Ryker and Kenji can die in a fire for all I care.
I'm kind of thinking of it in wrestling terms. Right now Charles is the manager of the bad guy team. While he has shown to be a weak guy that's likely getting strung along, unless he makes a major heel-face turn he can fuck off.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm kind of thinking of it in wrestling terms. Right now Charles is the manager of the bad guy team. While he has shown to be a weak guy that's likely getting strung along, unless he makes a major heel-face turn he can fuck off.
well..if you're thinking in wrestling terms than you should know that usually ( at least that's how I remember) is usually the most rotten...since he is the manipulator basically..

One more thing the more I think about it the more I'm convinced Millie disscusion will not happen in this update...best case scenario is that the update ends with Millie going towards or arriving at MC's house

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes