Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I wish the changelog included whether or not the day has ended, because I tackle these a day at a time and end up having to do guesswork haha.

Side note, still waiting for something to bite me in the ass, so I'm now on the 2nd pages of saves haha

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What this current update covers? Played last version but I find it hard to download it all over right now with my turtle speed internet xD

aekseer

May 10, 2020
My halloween gift is already here. Even if is a little late it doesn't matter! Thanks to the Dev and the uploaders!

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
If you think there are too many girls, upset about no family fun time and won't make like Elsa and LET IT GO,
1604249284835.png
or are generally delusional about the quality of the game, pick another game, find what makes you happy without unnecessarily coming here to complain. If I dislike a game I stop playing and find something else and ONLY comment when ASKED!

Now I will say if you have constructive criticism that you can write out in polite terms, then yes welcome and thank you for your interest.

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I will do a full write up on my thoughts on this update, but like someone else I will be stuck smiling for a few days. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

There are still so many unanswered questions, but I got the start of an important one. I am not going to fully buy into it yet, for my own reasons until I see it go further.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
It was not the biggest or best update but i enjoyed it, It feels like this update was a buildup for the next on when we got some long needed answers about your mom and Rykers harem. Stil not sure what to think about Bella i think she wants to use you just in another way then Charles.. or i just see ghosts..

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes