TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Sorry to hear you feel that way. If you let me know who you had in your Harem and which paths (cheat/non-cheat and Female or transgender female) I could try to do a quick playthrough and get you a save from Day 7 final or even day 8 part 1 if you want.
I appreciate it, but there is no need, I have no problem waiting, if you look at my sig you will see that some of my favorites take 4 to 6 months to update, some times more, and I'm not around enough to get too many spoilers, and people on this thread tend to be good about not spoiling without a warning, thanks though.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Well, We happen to know a pizza delivery girl, don't we?
Oh. They got me. Chose what I thought was the healthier choice like a responsible basketball phenom, but it didn't even occur to me. Guess I'm going back to change that choice just in case. I'll just have to have more sexy times to work off the pizza.

Reactions: Sativa-29

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As a fellow addict I can totally relate god knows I was no different when I got my first real dose of Bailey lol
As I have indicated and am not completely sold we have the green light until it goes further than a kiss, an ass smack and light ass touching. All of this still could mean nothing and she could be related somehow. If we get some lewd content with her over the next few updates then the flood gates are open and I will take it to the next level.

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Here is Unofficial compressed Android Port for WVM v0.8.2.

Mega

You can change size of text from settings.

Gesture enable.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My unofficial Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. Your save don't get deleted after uninstalling the game.
Here is my unofficial compressed Android port of WVM 0.8.2.

Reactions: Barack Osama99

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
As I have indicated and am not completely sold we have the green light until it goes further than a kiss, an ass smack and light ass touching. All of this still could mean nothing and she could be related somehow. If we get some lewd content with her over the next few updates then the flood gates are open and I will take it to the next level.
headslap.gif
:rolleyes: still the same paranoid bastard you were when we first met...can't just take the win and accept it :p

and you know I mean all that with noting but love :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, Stacy I get the suspicion will have quite a big story line and it can still go any which way. Including the we find out in last episode of game she is a half sister after having made sweet love for 4 years already to her. :p The admission that there were still a lot of missing pieces for her in her own past is very telling and both hype me for her story as make me a bit wary. Especially her admission that her grandma saw the option as valid. :( Loved the kiss and light assgrab though. ;)

Drakel_Kami1989

Apr 5, 2020
I honestly think Day 8's part one and two should've been combined as part one. Both coordinate with the theme of setting up the next things to happen story-wise. Which the flow of things would've been better and doesn't feel incomplete or short. That way it makes things for the next update feel more exciting to anticipate and have an idea of the structure of the new story arcs to come with possible new characters to add to the harem, foes, etc.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
is nobody going to mention belle & Rachael same outfit?...with hearts?

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes