DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah i was very disappointed that we didnt get to see her interview, i really wanted to know how she and the other cheerleaders feel about the events that happened and how they are handling it. oh well maybe next update.
Thirded. :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah i was very disappointed that we didnt get to see her interview, i really wanted to know how she and the other cheerleaders feel about the events and how they are handling it. oh well maybe next update.
that's probably what most of the next update will be although I really wanted to see the conversation between belle rachael and mc or Millie and MC although from what it looks like MC will possibly not talk to Millie and Jamie & liz will handle that

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, I was itching to check day 8 :unsure: , however, I decided to go through 1-7 :cautious: again to modify/update my notes. Now I can wait until BD completes day 8, which I would assumed in few more updates :sleep:. So, it may be in 2021 :oops: I would check out WVM day 8,

Have a great day and be safe. (y)

Don't forget to give positive posting and wishing BD and his girlfirend a speedy health recovery (as well hoping BD's grandfather does not get affected by CORVID-19).

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
he didn't he didn't kissed Willow or better said we didn;t get the option to do it, for me that's a strong detail that points us to a future LI and not a relative
Not her fault any more than Jasmine, also, I guess pigtails a relative, now we know. Also we now know
who Aubery is

• Wow
Reactions: WheresLucifer

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Ok, one thing I was curious about and we got teased on it, but shown nothing is the Zoe interview. I was wondering what was in that one. Hell I want to know all the interviews. Damn I get so caught up in the story we had two sexy redheads and all I kept thinking about was what was in the interviews all the girls did. Oh I have so much more I want to discuss, but this time I am waiting until the flood of comments from the non-regulars end before I go through my notes in details with you guys.

I recalled MC planned to so basketball practice and interview with Moon for Day 8. That would be interesting...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, checked the FAQ, and week one will only have those changes, or is that only those were confirmed by BD? I know I'm asking a lot of questions and I'm sorry, Just wanting to confirm some things.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Okay, checked the FAQ, and week one will only have those changes, or is that only those were confirmed by BD? I know I'm asking a lot of questions and I'm sorry, Just wanting to confirm some things.
no there will be a lot more changes outside of the things that is mentioned in the FAQ.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TundraLupus

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Update played, very sweet and adorable. Full thoughts in spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Little question, is this the end of Day 8 or just another part? This is still the morning of Day 8 right?
A certain someone is very excited about that news, but keeping it on the down low until people have a chance to play some more.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
If the dev has no plans for incest between the MC and his stepmom then why does he tease it especially at the beginning? Kinda reminds me of the Mythic Manor BS with the MC's mom. :rolleyes:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
If the dev has no plans for incest between the MC and his stepmom then why does he tease it especially at the beginning? Kinda reminds me of the Mythic Manor BS with the MC's mom. :rolleyes:
I am pretty sure he does it to troll all the people that complain there is no incest and he will keep doing it the more people complain about it.

I really don't understand what the big deal is about incest not being in this game there are over 40 female characters in here if you can't find one that is not related to the main character that you like go play another game.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I am pretty sure he does it to troll all the people that complain there is no incest and he will keep doing it the more people complain about it.

I really don't understand what the big deal is about incest not being in this game there are over 40 female characters in here if you can't find one that is not related to the main character that you like go play another game.
i like the fact we have a mom, well 2 now that we not trying to fuck, we have Rachel if people wanna fuck an older woman and a few more maybe in the future and dont forget the old nurse :love:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Update played, very sweet and adorable. Full thoughts in spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Little question, is this the end of Day 8 or just another part? This is still the morning of Day 8 right?
It depends if you recall previous update with this new update. Since I am waiting until day 8 is completed, I am going based on Day 7. Since Day 7 had seven updates. I assumed there may be 2 updates for morning, 2 for afternoon and 2 for evening/night. However I really have to say it depends on BD's story line for each days. I assume some days may short like three updates and it could be as long as 7 updates.

Beside, going through this game over again made me decide that I rather wait until each day get completed. It is so good that it didn't bother me to go through it again. Like LocoGringo78, have gone through it so many time that he feels :unsure: that he is becoming MC character that may affect him to become :oops: one in real life...

I can say that Braindrop had done a good job so far (up to 0.7.7.1), I know I had been itched to check day 8 for a while. After completing the whole game on version 0.7.7.1, I got a little sloppy on my notes and I know I have to go through it again anyway.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Probably wouldn't be as much of a thing if the dev didn't build up their relationship so much: With all the flirting, kissing, etc. I can't really blame people for being surprised or disappointed it's (apparently) not intended to lead anywhere. It does get repetitive having that discussion flare up with every release though.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes