Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i like the fact we have a mom, well 2 now that we not trying to fuck, we have Rachel if people wanna fuck an older woman and a few more maybe in the future and dont forget the old nurse :love:
Haven't played the update yet, but your post caught my eye. I wonder if all the incest junkies would be satiated with "mommy" role play with Rachael :unsure:

I'm NOT in any way shape or form requesting this. Just curious if it would stay their desperate hunger?

Reactions: csmk14

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Damn. I am completely losing track of who all the women in this game are and it appears there are more to be introduced.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Haven't played the update yet, but your post caught my eye. I wonder if all the incest junkies would be satiated with "mommy" role play with Rachael :unsure:

I'm NOT in any way shape or form requesting this. Just curious if it would stay their desperate hunger?
Rachael would be sure up for it. I'm sure you will see her Join Jamie, Shauna and MC in the Bed once. And let the Incest better stay in the Game with the Ginger Cat;):LOL:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Damn. I am completely losing track of who all the women in this game are and it appears there are more to be introduced.
That is one of the reasons I made the game guide. It not only shows you who has lewd content but also a screen shot and short description of each character. I am updating it for the Day 8 part 1 and 2 now but it will be out later this week.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Nope and it will not until it either happens or is clearly resolved in game as not ever gonna happen. Since neither of those will happen as long as game is alive. We will have to resign ourselves to that question popping up once every while as long as the game is going, so hopefully for a long time.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Nope and it will not until it either happens or is clearly resolved in game as not ever gonna happen. Since neither of those will happen as long as game is alive. We will have to resign ourselves to that question popping up once every while as long as the game is going, so hopefully for a long time.
That's kind of what I thought too, just wondered what others thought. Thank you

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
second that.110% agree
there's someone here...I forgot the name...who has in his/hers signature a picture with a Azel graph..that should be the answer untill this game will be finished.
EDIT : found him/her Trikus

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I have made my peace with the fact that question will not be resolved in game as long as the game is alive, my only worry with it still is that as long as it is unresolved their relation can not really move forward and that will keep her character stalled where she is now and never really moving forward or growing in game, but so be it.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Nope and it will not until it either happens or is clearly resolved in game as not ever gonna happen.
Not even Mommy play with Rachael?

Still no name for face piercing's girl. Wonder what Aubrey whispered to Cedar

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Still no name for face piercing's girl. Wonder what Aubrey whispered to Cedar
She told us, I think you need to replay the scene after the whisper :p
she wants us and cedey to be in her video unless you are hinting that she said something else.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes