WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Part of the reason I am not putting out my thoughts on the latest update is everyone is not using spoilers. I want to discuss stuff but when spoilers are going out left and right it is discouraging.
I :unsure: respect your decision... (y)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Part of the reason I am not putting out my thoughts on the latest update is everyone is not using spoilers. I want to discuss stuff but when spoilers are going out left and right it is discouraging.
At least you had a cute moment with your favorite Redhead. And you can be happy that MC somtimes screw her up really Good :)
Finally played 8.1 too and its pretty Cute how MC takes Harper on his Arms.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Some families do kiss on lips. I do not see that as an incest. I know few friends who does that with their parent or children/teenagers/young adult.

I agree as evident with the options to kiss Azel. Just saying I don't think a kiss defines whether or not there are blood relations to those characters. Actual sexual content is a different matter.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Look at LocoGringo78's signature, it has WVM guild that is up to date from day 1 to day 7. He and ummm daddy of evil twins Bailies help create the document. That really helps me, as well. I created my own document ATM because I get names all mixed up and etc... Hope that helps you...

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)
Sorry :(:oops: The Krypt Angel, I am not use to your display name when I had to say "... daddy of evil twins Bailies ... " Can you and your evil Bailies twins forgive me? :confused:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
why did my saves die? man its a looot to replay lol...i got a full harem going to lol anyone got a save?
You could ask LocoGringo78, He may offer to help to get a save. You need to ask him as well, need to tell him what day and what path you picked. I am sure he may not mind helping you get the save. I know he posted that earlier to day for someone else.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
why did my saves die? man its a looot to replay lol...i got a full harem going to lol anyone got a save?
Where do you want a save from and what path? I've only got trans shauna, no to Tia and No to Jasmine and No to Keyana with a sex with liz in the basement, Bailey and Rainn yes and interested in Penny.

Boy does skipping through the game with tab get annoying after awhile.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
pretty sure it is i mean he built a freakin beast of a rig specifically to handle rendering "crowds" (for lack of a better word)
Doesn't need a better word, though flock springs to mind... I'm not even that into huge group scenes but they are often times fun

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Try to use spoiler on that, I do not recall that image yet, I am sure that from day 8. Please use spoiler to help prevent spoiling to others who have not played day 8 yet. It doesn't bother me.

Pretty sure it's day 7 but changed it, thanks for the reminder whether it's day 7 or 8

You too have a good one :)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes