D

Deleted member 1954024

I feel such a boss for waiting this gem to finish to play it for the first time.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone has braindrop's dc server link
If i'm not mistaken is closed to patreon only.

I feel such a boss for waiting this gem to finish to play it for the first time.
Well...you gonna wait a lot, because we are not even in 1/4 of the game yet, there is still so much to do, if i were you i would play it now (is the end of day 8) and wait for more 8 days of game, you have a lot of content in these 8 days, and i mean a lot, and this last update ended in a good way.

D

Deleted member 1954024

If i'm not mistaken is closed to patreon only.

Well...you gonna wait a lot, because we are not even in 1/4 of the game yet, there is still so much to do, if i were you i would play it now (is the end of day 8) and wait for more 8 days of game, you have a lot of content in these 8 days, and i mean a lot, and this last update ended in a good way.
Thanks for the spoiler free info, i thought this game was about to be finished, in let's say max 5 more updates. Seems i was wrong. I'll still wait it out to finish entirely. I have never done that in a good quality game and i have stood long enough on this one without playing it.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks for the spoiler free info, i thought this game was about to be finished, in let's say max 5 more updates. Seems i was wrong. I'll still wait it out to finish entirely. I have never done that in a good quality game and i have stood long enough on this one without playing it.
The game wont be finished for years, BD has estimated it will take 4-6 years until its complete.

Reactions: WheresLucifer

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
One of his PCs has dual 2080 Supers and the other has dual Titans.
That just begs more questions, but I'm guessing NV-Link. Then at least 24GB of VRAM on the Titans (if then aren't too old) alright at least now I know why I was so excited, dayum

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm on the 8th page of saves... ocd is a hell of a drug >.>
I'm too ashamed to admit what page of saves I'm on.

Also I can't believe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
's interview made me kind of misty. Never been a huge fan of hers like some but damn if it didn't touch me in the subcockle area.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes