WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
If Braindrop work in this speed
We'll have to wait 2 years or so
I wish he'd release an entire day for every update
Based on the work that BD been doing and the layout based on day 1 to day 7, that would be a lot of work for him to release the update based on whole day. If BD want to he could do that, the minor problem is that it may be once every few months. What I believe what BD was trying to do is to have an update at least every two week if possible by him to the public. Order for BD to release update every two weeks, he would do section of the day. We have to keep in mind that he runs everything from ground and up. So it a one person job to do everything from graphic designing, story layout, testing, (don't ask me about sound, I do not use sound and I may also have hard time hearing the sound if any), etc.

I am only guessing if BD planning to release 5 updates to complete a whole day, that would be about 10 weeks of work. that about 2.5 months per WVM day. If he stated that it may take 4-6 years to complete it. It may seems to be MC's freshman year only and may be drafted to professional basketball. However I could be incorrect, because as the story goes further, maybe BD does not need as much detail like how first week (Day 01 to day 07) goes. Only BD knows how it will be laid out.

However what I see been done for day 01 to day 07, he had done a great job with the whole game so far. More than I would expect a developer would do if they are one-person crew to do everything. BD is do a lot to the gamers, I believe he is showing that he really enjoying what he is doing with WVM.

Braindrop, keep up what you are doing. Also make sure you and your girlfriend get enough rest and recover from CORVID-19. Hope your grandfather does not get CORVID-19.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Jul 15, 2019
Fuck yeah what a update kinda pissed it ended haha one of my fav games deff 10 out of 10 for sure if I disagree then fuck u and u don't have good taste lol fk yeah good game

Jul 15, 2019
After this game is finished would love to see a b4 wvm lol a story telling about how him and his girls got together I know it's in this game but I wanna see all of the story haha

Reactions: ralphie12k

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
After this game is finished would love to see a b4 wvm lol a story telling about how him and his girls got together I know it's in this game but I wanna see all of the story haha
i wanna see a remake where you can only choose 1 girl and watch alot of people have a melt down about who they would choose

May 26, 2020
i wanna see a remake where you can only choose 1 girl and watch alot of people have a melt down about who they would choose
Oh man, when I first started playing this game (didn't read that it was a harem) I thought I could try going solo with Jamie, but then it made me have the relationship with Shauna, and I was like welp, time to restart and date everyone I can!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
ok i'll admit it i have like 300 - 400 saves .. and i'll be dammed if i can remember what route i left off on .. and i end up restarting the game :ROFLMAO:
I have that same problem I pick a save at random some times I get a surprise dick when I'm trying to find a F shauna save and also I hadn't realized I was playing off one of my "loyal to jamie" saves for like at least 8 updates till anna showed up as our lawyer and the MC didn't know who she was lol

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Finally played the new update, after the fight with Ryker we really needed a feels good update, Jaime and Shauna are really getting into the sharing stuff and I love it.
Yeah...that ending was a punch in the nuts...

That may be in day 8 (Not sure of it is 0.8.1 or 0.8.2) . I know I have not come across that yet, I only done from day 1 to 7.
Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Yeah...that was this update, i was talking to the guy about having 24 pages of saves, with every single options for every path, but i don't remember every single save (i have one for every question almost), but anyway, thanks.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah...that ending was a punch in the nuts...

Yeah...that was this update, i was talking to the guy about having 24 pages of saves, with every single options for every path, but i don't remember every single save (i have one for every question almost), but anyway, thanks.

Yeah, I did about the same thing to make save for each decision. Once we have so many saves we will get ourselves o_O confused here and there. Well, you are welcome. (y)

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Reactions: AlexTorch

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Finally played the new update, after the fight with Ryker we really needed a feels good update, Jaime and Shauna are really getting into the sharing stuff and I love it.
let's hope they don't get to much into sharing...and think they should share themselves..among themselves...the girls I mean

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
let's hope they don't get to much into sharing...and think they should share themselves..among themselves...the girls I mean
Personally I wouldn't mind if they did stuff with each other, I know some people only want the girls to get sexual with each other if the mc is present, but I don't really mind as long as they aren't doing it behind the mc's back. The situation with Bailey and Rainn is a good example. Bailey told the mc that she was interested in also being with Rainn, and asked if he was ok with it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Personally I wouldn't mind if they did stuff with each other, I know some people only want the girls to get sexual with each other if the mc is present, but I don't really mind as long as they aren't doing it behind the mc's back. The situation with Bailey and Rainn is a good example. Bailey told the mc that she was interested in also being with Rainn, and asked if he was ok with it.
I'll admit I'm not a fan I would prefer if they didn't not even when MC is present but that's my oppinion or my preference and I'll be okay (probably) with whatever direction BD takes the story.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'll admit I'm not a fan I would prefer if they didn't not even when MC is present but that's my oppinion or my preference and I'll be okay (probably) with whatever direction BD takes the story.
I think it will always be up to the player, even in the scene with Rachael and Eden, you decide if you want the girls to do stuff with each other.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think it will always be up to the player, even in the scene with Rachael and Eden, you decide if you want the girls to do stuff with each other.
you're right
Forgot about that one..also zoe liz &bailey was the same...as long as it's optional I'm all good :D

Reactions: Badjourasmix

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I wonder what would happen if Liz wanted to watch MC and Jamie like she had done in the previously I wonder if that would help Jamie get past her not wanting to watch Liz and the MC

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes