Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wonder what would happen if Liz wanted to watch MC and Jamie like she had done in the previously I wonder if that would help Jamie get past her not wanting to watch Liz and the MC
I think the whole thing about her not wanting to watch the mc with Liz, is because of patreon rules. Even if they don't do anything to each other BD could still get in trouble with patreon. I know it sucks but there isn't really anything we can do about that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pictures55

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I have to say, one thing I'm not a fan of is how Ceder keeps calling mc Brubru. I get why, but at the same time, it feels like a nickname that would have only been used when they were younger. I feel that maybe in the near future, she can just start calling mc by his name or something else.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So I have to say, one thing I'm not a fan of is how Ceder keeps calling mc Brubru. I get why, but at the same time, it feels like a nickname that would have only been used when they were younger. I feel that maybe in the near future, she can just start calling mc by his name or something else.
Really? I like it, I think it's cute.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I think the whole thing about her not wanting to watch the mc with Liz, is because of patreon rules. Even if they don't do anything to each other BD could still get in trouble with patreon. I know it sucks but there isn't really anything we can do about that.
very true I keep forgetting about the ASS hats at Patreon and there fucked up rules about images that in no way has any type of relationship other images other then words in a game

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
very true I keep forgetting about the ASS hats at Patreon and there fucked up rules about images that in no way has any type of relationship other images other then words in a game
To be honest I don't think Patreon cares about that, but they use paypal and paypal doesn't want to be associated with that stuff. If it wasn't for paypal they wouldn't really care, as long as they are making money they are happy.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I wonder if the people at paypal if they find animals that are related and having sex do they actually try and censor them as well that is how pathetic this censorship BS is

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Seeing as I'm kinda lurking here as I (finally) get caught up on WVM content that I've been waiting to build up, I have a question. Regarding Cedey, do we have any idea if the "I like it when you wear cuter things"/"I don't have a preference" choice makes any difference yet? I figure we won't get any romance with her because, well, incest, but is there a point to choosing the cuter option anyways?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Seeing as I'm kinda lurking here as I (finally) get caught up on WVM content that I've been waiting to build up, I have a question. Regarding Cedey, do we have any idea if the "I like it when you wear cuter things"/"I don't have a preference" choice makes any difference yet? I figure we won't get any romance with her because, well, incest, but is there a point to choosing the cuter option anyways?
As of right now there is any difference yet, I am guessing that in the future her outfits will be different depending on that choice, but we will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovalon

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I think it was more to build up Cedey's self esteem

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wonder if the people at paypal if they find animals that are related and having sex do they actually try and censor them as well that is how pathetic this censorship BS is
Yeah the censorship is dumb people are ok with that kind of stuff in movies and tv series but when it comes to adult games, that is a big no no. We live in an age where people are always trying to find something to complain about or trying to "cancel" someone. So companies like paypal just don't want to get involved with any of that.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
As of right now there is any difference yet, I am guessing that in the future her outfits will be different depending o that choice, but we will have to wait and see.
Cool! Thanks for the help. I suppose I will go for the cuter things choice then. While I'm 99% sure Willow is, and will remain our sister, who knows. They could always pull the 'ol implanted memories switcheroo and make it Stacey, so suddenly we have an open Willow route again. (Keep in mind my ridiculous theory is ridiculous)

I think it was more to build up Cedey's self esteem
That's also possible. However, clicking on either choice returns the same "Hmmm... I'll keep that in mind.", so while it's possible, I think it'll just make it so that Cedey is used as a vessel for some more eye-candy for the player. Just because the MC can't enjoy Willow, doesn't mean that the player can't salivate over her looking amazing.

Edit: I just want to point out that it's incredible how, before this edit, there's only 11 non-blurred out words in the entire reply.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
different strokes for different folks , I personally love it and I would like that to stay like this for the duration of the game :p
Really? I like it, I think it's cute.
It's not cute...it's fucking adorable!

Reactions: Brovalon

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What if Marcus got a better haircut and got involved with Cedey? That could be cute, right? Unless he turned out to be evil too.
I might be the only one here that thinks this but I would prefer if Cedey stays they way she is , no romance for her :p ( or the mothers)
Speaking of cute, it was really cool to see Kimmy defending the mc, can't wait for her to join the harem.
You're not the only one :p
Nah, I still have hopes that an Evil Modder will fix the incest problem.
No thank you :p , game is perfect as it is.

Again these are my personal opinions/personal prefferences :p everyone is free to disagree with me/them

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes