BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I respect that, even if the promised evil modder never comes, I still love the game. But a man can dream.
if someone decides to take the job of a evil modder I'm glad , and I'm glad because alot of other people will replay or start a new playthrough and realize how fucking awesome this game is so yes while I'm not into incest (in this game at least ) I'll still be happy that other people will get to realize how fucking awesome this game is. That may be for wrong reasons ...but nevertheless! :D
Your just EVIL Leaving 3 women as spinsters just EVIL :p
Well ...thank you ?I guess? :))) nah just messing around :p
the reason I prefer it like this is because it's good for MC to have a few connections in game that don't need to end up in sex or are loosely based on sex...it's good for MC to have this kind of option ...I'm not sure if I made myself clear (explained properly ...probably didn't )

Reactions: AmIReal

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Well ...thank you ?I guess? :))) nah just messing around :p
the reason I prefer it like this is because it's good for MC to have a few connections in game that don't need to end up in sex or are loosely based on sex...it's good for MC to have this kind of option ...I'm not sure if I made myself clear (explained properly ...probably didn't )
I can totally understand that and hey who says they can't take advantage of the other girls while the MC is unavailable :D

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I would like to create a petition that game developers stop naming dogs in their games Max. Seriously, like, that's always the name used for my MC, so whenever there's a dog, I wonder: "Will it be Max?". Yup. I mean, I doubt that in WVM's case that BrainDrop programmed it so that the dog would share a name with the MC no matter what - can we get like, some really unusual pet names? Like how about Margarine, or Brick, or Tolstoy, or Jeronimo or something.

Sorry, just had to share that.

Also, wowza, still got lots of content ahead of me, but holy crap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krynh

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I can totally understand that and hey who says they can't take advantage of the other girls while the MC is unavailable :D
again for me it's personal prefference...and I might sound like egotistical...but I prefer the MC be the center of the action...and the girls not have a connection like that between themselves...
Again this is a personal prefference! I'm okay with whatever direction the game goes.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I would like to create a petition that game developers stop naming dogs in their games Max. Seriously, like, that's always the name used for my MC, so whenever there's a dog, I wonder: "Will it be Max?". Yup. I mean, I doubt that in WVM's case that BrainDrop programmed it so that the dog would share a name with the MC no matter what - can we get like, some really unusual pet names? Like how about Margarine, or Brick, or Tolstoy, or Jeronimo or something.

Sorry, just had to share that.

Also, wowza, still got lots of content ahead of me, but holy crap:

he name the dog Max probably because things like this :

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
he name the dog Max probably because things like this :
Which I'm definitely aware of, but still! It's a common enough name among humans that if anything, you shouldn't use it. Granted, if we went that route then in theory we'd need to stop using a lot of male names. Or like, in Maou-Sama. The character's name is Max for me, and his father's name is Max. So whenever they say Max, what is already a confusing plotline gets even more confusing. Or in Taffy Tales, they talk about Max having sex with person x, well did they mean the dog and the neighbour!? Or me?!

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
again for me it's personal prefference...and I might sound like egotistical...but I prefer the MC be the center of the action...and the girls not have a connection like that between themselves...
Again this is a personal prefference! I'm okay with whatever direction the game goes.
So you want Cedey, Azel, and Wendy to become shriveled up sexless old prunes :(

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Which I'm definitely aware of, but still! It's a common enough name among humans that if anything, you shouldn't use it. Granted, if we went that route then in theory we'd need to stop using a lot of male names. Or like, in Maou-Sama. The character's name is Max for me, and his father's name is Max. So whenever they say Max, what is already a confusing plotline gets even more confusing. Or in Taffy Tales, they talk about Max having sex with person x, well did they mean the dog and the neighbour!? Or me?!
I'm not sure how to reply to this.. :))) no? :))) change the name? I'll say this ...it's refreshing to see other things that people are hung up on than the usual :D so thank you for that :* :love:
So you want Cedey, Azel, and Wendy to become shriveled up sexless old prunes :(
Now you're just trying to make me feel bad ....which I won't :p
Look at Azel...she's just fine the way she is ...and you can argue that being like that made her MORE affectionate towards the MC and that's probably one of the reasons I'm fine ...actually scratch that MORE THAN FINE with them being like that :p

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Now I have that vision of her with a bunny tail stuck in my mind.
Thank you oh so very much :ROFLMAO:
If I didn't mentioned you probably still would have thought it :p or someone else would have mentioned it :p
And yes...you're not the only one but also ...I was more refering to the question will she fuck like a bunny? :D
EDIT : out of reactions , sorry

• Haha
Reactions: BeoWoolF

poonpoon

Jun 27, 2020
OMG I almost fell out of my seat seeing that there's a new update for this. Best news since I left home two months ago!

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So, there is still a chance?

If Grandma thought there was a chance, she has to have a brother out there somewhere. I still think she will be a cousin but half sister would be good.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, there is still a chance?

If Grandma thought there was a chance, she has to have a brother out there somewhere. I still think she will be a cousin but half sister would be good.
Well as long as we will not find out till last episode of game and both MC and her will keep on happily thinking there is no chance. :p

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes