BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
One thing I noticed in the update is Stacy said he told her he thought she was his sister the other day but I'm 99% sure that never actually happened, he never actually voiced his suspicion to anyone.
Stacy can read minds confirmed?? :p
Or Braindrop just forgot?
interesting...can't recall otherwise

Reactions: Krynh

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well, he did have his thoughts about it possibly being Stacy. Could have been a hint he said something but it was not shown in the game dialog.
If Stacy was a mind reader for sure yes...but alas she is not...so there were no hints for the sister thing...again as far as I recall...if I'm mistaken..tell me :)

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
If Stacy was a mind reader for sure yes...but alas she is not...so there were no hints for the sister thing...again as far as I recall...if I'm mistaken..tell me :)
In the dreams, he has, though it was possible she could be his sister. Though we never get to see him come out and confirm it. We would just have to imagine it is possible he told her we just did not get to read it. But it is a little od that she said that and we did not see the MC tell her.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
In the dreams, he has, though it was possible she could be his sister. Though we never get to see him come out and confirm it. We would just have to imagine it is possible he told her we just did not get to read it. But it is a little od that she said that and we did not see the MC tell her.
we could imagine alot of things but the fact of the matter we were not shown anything like that...again from what I remember ..if I'm mistaken please show me so I can properly apologize.

Reactions: twiztid

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
we could imagine alot of things but the fact of the matter we were not shown anything like that...again from what I remember ..if I'm mistaken please show me so I can properly apologize.
yes we are .. he see's Stacy in his dreams .. and starts thinking maybe she is his sister .. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You will likely need to wait for Mr Loco to wake up for that, if anyone would know where that scene is if it is in game it would be him, with his amounts of replays and the char it is related to. :ROFLMAO: If he missed it we can be pretty sure it is not in yet, it could be part of rework Brain already did for week 1 though so the mistake could be logical if is a mistake. That would actually strengthen my theory that Stacy's role has been somewhat rewritten to make sure MC can have sex with her, by either hiding the relation between them till end or removing the relation and replacing it with something else.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am going to run through the game again and confirm, but I don't think he tells anyone he thought Stacy might be his sister. He does let Jamie know there are things he is still trying to figure out about her. Now it is possible that she found that information out from Jamie or one of the other girls. Since we only see the game through the MC perspective there is a lot of possibilities, either that or this is part of the week one re-work that has not be implemented yet or maybe it was and we missed it.

I have a lot more to say on topics, but again I am waiting for the normal stupid topics to die down again before I toss out my full thoughts and theories about day 8 part 2.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I am going to run through the game again and confirm, but I don't think he tells anyone he thought Stacy might be his sister. He does let Jamie know there are things he is still trying to figure out about her. Now it is possible that she found that information out from Jamie or one of the other girls. Since we only see the game through the MC perspective there is a lot of possibilities, either that or this is part of the week one re-work that has not be implemented yet or maybe it was and we missed it.

I have a lot more to say on topics, but again I am waiting for the normal stupid topics to die down again before I toss out my full thoughts and theories about day 8 part 2.
he doesn't and that don't change the fact he did dream about Stacy while sleep walking and started thinking she was his sister

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yes we are .. he see's Stacy in his dreams .. and starts thinking maybe she is his sister .. :)
the problem was that he never told Stacy or anyone else that she might be his sister...sure he thought about it ...but never voiced those concerns...
How did she know?When did she find out?From whom?That's what I'm saying :p
EDIT : stupid (myself)

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
he doesn't and that don't change the fact he did dream about Stacy while sleep walking and started thinking she was his sister
but he never voiced them ( gave names to anyone)
EDIT : apparently he did stupid (myself) voiced them...just offscreen...stupid..

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
its a thing called women's intuition look it up it happens more often than you think
what happened here is more likely in the clarvoyant department , women's intuition would tell them something is not right or wrong...
EDIT : stupid(myself)...well deserved facepalm...=))

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I still think there is a lot more to the Stacy story line and we have only scratched the surface of it. I know the MC has thought about Stacy being his sister, but so far I have not found anything that indicates he told anyone he thought Stacy was his sister. I am still half asleep and I feel like crap today (stupid time change) so I may have missed something again. I will be doing a full play through today or tomorrow and if I find anything I will do a post on it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I still think there is a lot more to the Stacy story line and we have only scratched the surface of it. I know the MC has thought about Stacy being his sister, but so far I have not found anything that indicates he told anyone he thought Stacy was his sister. I am still half asleep and I feel like crap today (stupid time change) so I may have missed something again. I will be doing a full play through today or tomorrow and if I find anything I will do a post on it.
Of course there is more to the story but at the moment it's not explained from where she knows that's my current problem.
I'm very much curious to see how BD explains this...
EDIT : yes it is stupid (myself) explained in the story...

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
huh...nevermind..
ImperialD 's and mine and everyone else debate...who ...talked about this..apparently none of us paid attention to to the story...or what Stacy was talking....fuck...quote from Stacy :
"You told me a few days ago that there's a slim chance that somehow I might be your long lost sister."
fuck..guess we had a debate?I don't know what it was...anyway guess we had it for nothing..since it is stated in the game..
that quote is taken from when she talks with MC in the last update

If only I would have checked this earlier xD
EDIT : this forum should be like a classroom...so I can go in the corner with a hat...dunce

bobbleny

Apr 11, 2020
I've just downloaded the las versión 0.8.2 and it crashes when I'm trying to load my savegame from 0.8.1. If I try to load an older savegame, it seems to work.
Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks in advance.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes