The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Loosing your fastest lurker in the west touch??
problem was I accidentally overwrote my beginning of update save with my end of content save when i finished playing yesterday and the closest save I had was the start of the cheerleader reverse gangbang which I ended up going through it at a nice slow savoring pace because...Bailey :devilish:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
problem was I accidentally overwrote my beginning of update save with my end of content save when i finished playing yesterday and the closest save I had was the start of the cheerleader reverse gangbang which I ended up going through it at a nice slow savoring pace because...Bailey :devilish:
Well, you did have a good reason after all..

:unsure: :coffee: (y)

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
How many of you think the ladies that wanted to get pregnant will want to move in to be a part of the Harem come for the pregnancy STAY for the DICK :D

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Anna will probably stay around the mc, Eden still has the sex tape stuff so she will also hang around for a while, the other 2 I have no idea.

Tyson444

Feb 27, 2019
I have seen both of these issues recently and the problem usually is with the version of the game you are using. The compressed versions seem to have issues for some people. So if you used a compressed version I recommend the full download. Also if you used a full version then went to a compressed version there have been known to be issues with saves not working as well errors showing up. I always recommend using the full version and not any of the compressed versions, or if you used a compressed version stick with that same compressed version going forward. hopefully that helps.
Thank you for the answer. I always dl full version, not compressed. I try both but same issues... I will start à New game :'(

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
huh...nevermind..
ImperialD 's and mine and everyone else debate...who ...talked about this..apparently none of us paid attention to to the story...or what Stacy was talking....fuck...quote from Stacy :
"You told me a few days ago that there's a slim chance that somehow I might be your long lost sister."
fuck..guess we had a debate?I don't know what it was...anyway guess we had it for nothing..since it is stated in the game..
that quote is taken from when she talks with MC in the last update

If only I would have checked this earlier xD
EDIT : this forum should be like a classroom...so I can go in the corner with a hat...dunce
I still think it is more or less a plothole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
A worthy place to start! :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I still think it is more or less a plothole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you 110% we should have been shown that convo not told that it happened since like you said we experience everything and like you said it is a very important part of the story even it was a false alarm was still an alarm for a important part of the story but at least we got an answer to how and like you said maybe BD will put this part in the rework.

Reactions: ImperialD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Update: Still short though did like the semi fun time. Yet another girl who more than likely wants to have fun on the fantasy magic wand ride or some shit. Stacy needs more loving, certainly (also fuck you all conspiracy theory fuck wads and shit in regards to her).
There is no reason to say to anyone in this thread "fuck you" or name call. I get you want to bang Stacy but please refrain using troll speak.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
no one here will want to see willow doing it with a boy and MC can't do anything with her so the only option to have some of willow's content is to have willow+audrey lesbian action. Also hope there will be Azel+Rachel actions too.
for me that's a no on both...no lesbian action and no romance action ...she should stay the way she is...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
no one here will want to see willow doing it with a boy and MC can't do anything with her so the only option to have some of willow's content is to have willow+audrey lesbian action. Also hope there will be Azel+Rachel actions too.
I still have hopes that the evil modder will save us, but you're right no one wants to see the girls with other guys.

Reactions: jeffersonarantes998
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes