BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Are they AT LEAST allowed to have happy fun time with themselves? Cause you just seem cruel otherwise. lol
they are allowed to do anything BD sets out for them to do :p I'm just expressing my opinion :p
I have no control over what they will be doing since I'm not the content creator :p
EDIT : BUT if it were up to me?No...definetly no

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
no one here will want to see willow doing it with a boy and MC can't do anything with her so the only option to have some of willow's content is to have willow+audrey lesbian action. Also hope there will be Azel+Rachel actions too.
Speak for yourself, I wouldn't mind much, but then again I'm Bi and might want a piece of what she would be having on this hypothetical.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
they are allowed to do anything BD sets out for them to do :p I'm just expressing my opinion :p
I have no control over what they will be doing since I'm not the content creator :p
i feel the same way i dont wanna watch other people getting it on

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i feel the same way i dont wanna watch other people getting it on
I'm the same way so if nothing else there's at least solidarity of opinion in the cult :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22 and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i do kinda feel bad about Bailey and Rainn but i dont like to share so im sorry to Rainn but Bailey is not available
Don't say that :) from what The Krypt Angel said that will be a worthy option to follow ( when we get that option in day 5?)
And you know who he is ...so I'm trusting his judgment here

The way things are progressing I think we will have that option in the future.
sorry..but ...can I get a HELL NO?and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes