Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I never knew lesbian sex was this divisive. :ROFLMAO: As I said before I think having options is a good thing and makes the game better. But if BD decides that he doesn't want to have lesbian sex I will be ok with it. At the end of the day we are just sharing stuff that we would or wouldn't like to see in the game. I don't think anyone expects BD to add a certain fetish or scene just because they posted it here.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I never knew lesbian sex was this divisive. :ROFLMAO: As I said before I think having options is a good thing and makes the game better. But if BD decides that he doesn't want to have lesbian sex I will be ok with it. At the end of the day we are just sharing stuff that we would or wouldn't like to see in the game. I don't think anyone expects BD to add a certain fetish or scene just because they posted it here.
Yeah it is polarizing. I honestly only care about one scene, one pairing.

And DA22 I do want the mc there watching Bailey and Rainn. A scene of them just at home wouldn't make sense. I just want him to get a show.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
lesbian sex just doesn't do anything for me same as threesomes, i dont like to share or just watch, i've been in a relationship for 9 years and only ever had 1 gf and slept with 1 girl so you can say im a bit boring

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
it's not something I am even remotely into so honestly i would prefer it not become a major recurring thing but meh that's me
I think the whole thing about her not wanting to watch the mc with Liz, is because of patreon rules. Even if they don't do anything to each other BD could still get in trouble with patreon. I know it sucks but there isn't really anything we can do about that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
POV means MC has to be there and part of it to witness though and not shown scenes between two females where he is not present. :p
My point exactly. IF it happens, I believe players should have the option to not see it, nor have it described to them afterwards, but IF some players like me find that sort of content HOT (and don't count it as some form of the hot potato that is NTR) then they should be able to witness it. As in: be present in the same room to witness it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True, Brain is the one that decides, not us. I was just giving my opinion. I know many people think F/F sex is just a part of M/F sex and every male enjoys it, that last is not the case though. I have just as much fun watching a F/F scene as watching a M/M scene for myself and they also bother me the same. :p Edit: In the end I am more of the meh kind and skip through them fast, but do not really enjoy games where the sex is very F/F focused instead of M/F. So little hot sex left in them. :p.

Also and this is just my opinion I think that adding every option to a game does not make a game better, but weaker for its players. Sure it is great for someone who loves footjobs if there are one or two in the game, but for those who can not be bothered it is just a meh scene however hot a dev made the scene. Same goes with urination and all other fetishes if there are 20 different fetishes in them, you can be pretty sure at least 10 of those scenes will be meh for many players. Better to focus on smaller number and really make the players that enjoy those fetishes enjoy them all game as shotgun all fetishes and have players feeling meh 50% of the time.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
lesbian sex just doesn't do anything for me same as threesomes, i dont like to share or just watch, i've been in a relationship for 9 years and only ever had 1 gf and slept with 1 girl so you can say im a bit boring
I think with so many girls, threesomes are kind of inevitable, but if they are handled the same way the scene with Eden and Rachael was handled, where the player decides if he wants the girls to be sexual with each other, I think every one will be happy.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
My point exactly. IF it happens, I believe players should have the option to not see it, nor have it described to them afterwards, but IF some players like me find that sort of content HOT (and don't count it as some form of the hot potato that is NTR) then they should be able to witness it. As in: be present in the same room to witness it.
Well even if I would prefer to not have it on screen, if shown I agree with your point MC at least should be there as voyeur. Or you will just be shown by them kissing and such and hugging they are in a relationship without further details disclosed.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think with so many girls, threesomes are kind of inevitable, but if they are handled the same way the scene with Eden and Rachael was handled, where the player decides if he wants the girls to be sexual with each other, I think every one will be happy.
i agree with that if we have a choice in it i dont mind same as with Jamie and Shauna

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I am itching to talk more in details about my thoughts on Day part 2 but I am going to wait a little longer. I will leave you with 2 things

1. The reference Stacy made to the MC about talking about how he told her he thought she was his sister will be part of the week 1 re-work it was confirmed on Discord by BD. (I know I do not like to share discord informtaion but this was heavy discussed here so I thought I would provide that to you all)
  2. Going to another town with Jamie and Shauna to pick a random girl for the MC. Oh I am excited about this and really hope it is Alexis that is chosen for this wonderful experiment.
Ok that is all for now I will post more maybe tomorrow or Wednesday with my full recap and new theory crafting ideas.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Ok I am itching to talk more in details about my thoughts on Day part 2 but I am going to wait a little longer. I will leave you with 2 things

1. The reference Stacy made to the MC about talking about how he told her he thought she was his sister will be part of the week 1 re-work it was confirmed on Discord by BD. (I know I do not like to share discord informtaion but this was heavy discussed here so I thought I would provide that to you all)
  2. Going to another town with Jamie and Shauna to pick a random girl for the MC. Oh I am excited about this and really hope it is Alexis that is chosen for this wonderful experiment.

Ok that is all for now I will post more maybe tomorrow or Wednesday with my full recap and new theory crafting ideas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Well even if I would prefer to not have it on screen, if shown I agree with your point MC at least should be there as voyeur. Or you will just be shown by them kissing and such and hugging they are in a relationship without further details disclosed.
Eh, that's just fine for those who might not want to see that sort of content, but I prefer the whole shebang. Or She-Bang? They-Bang? You know what I mean...

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
POV means MC has to be there and part of it to witness though and not shown scenes between two females where he is not present. :p
Don't forget we did have something like this already in the game. When Bailey tells the story to the MC about her and Rainn. He was not in those scenes and we did get to see this. SO we can't count any possibility out. Willow or any of the other off limits characters could describe and encounter they had with someone else to the MC and we can see content that way. Not saying this is something I want or don't want but just stating it is possible.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

i figured it was another flub due to juggling the reowrk and working on the main story

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Don't forget we did have something like this already in the game. When Bailey tells the story to the MC about her and Rainn. He was not in those scenes and we did get to see this. SO we can't count any possibility out. Willow or any of the other off limits characters could describe and encounter they had with someone else to the MC and we can see content that way. Not saying this is something I want or don't want but just stating it is possible.
See the post above yours. :)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes