The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Don't forget we did have something like this already in the game. When Bailey tells the story to the MC about her and Rainn. He was not in those scenes and we did get to see this. SO we can't count any possibility out. Willow or any of the other off limits characters could describe and encounter they had with someone else to the MC and we can see content that way. Not saying this is something I want or don't want but just stating it is possible.
as long as I'm allowed to say I don't wanna know about it then it's all good

Reactions: BeoWoolF

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Eh, that's just fine for those who might not want to see that sort of content, but I prefer the whole shebang. Or She-Bang? They-Bang? You know what I mean...
I know exactly what you mean, just hope your itch will not be scratched too much for my own sake. :p I know selfish of me. :ROFLMAO:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Giving too many options is going to be hard in a game like this. There could be entire updates you get almost no content if everything is optional. Sometime you just have to bite the bullet and take one for the team.
Yeah I've seen one vn that has gotten so bogged down with trying to please everybody it's insane how much extra work and slow things have become.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As long as we get options, everyone should be happy, right?
What Mr Loco said, it will always take scenes and time away from other things (I would much rather see a hot anal scene instead for example and we cannot expect Brain to make two scenes every time there is a clash of interest, so your extra option means one less option for others and other way around), since Brain only has so much time. If he wants to add them in I will skip through them though without further complaining they are in and just hope they will be quite rare and never will take up more as max 10% of the game and not close to 50% or more in the end. :p

Last edited:

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
What Mr Loco said, it will always take scenes and time away from other things ( would much rather see a hot anal scene instead for example), since Brain only has so much time. If he wants to add them in I will skip through them though without further complaining they are in and just hope they will be quite rare and never will take up more as max 10% of the game and not close to 50% or more in the end. :p
Yes, I understand that, especially in an endeavour as time-consuming as a VN created by a single developer. And that case can be made for many of the VNs in my signature, not all options are for all of the players. I've seen discussions derail because the fanbase gets very divided on what sort of content they'd like to see.

But on the other hand, what we've seen so far in WVM in terms of actual sex has been pretty Vanilla, aside from the TShauna path and that was a choice the player was given right from the start. I'm saying a little variety wouldn't hurt and by that, I don't mean a larger variety of girls, but more variety in the sex acts performed. Which could go two ways.

1. Increasingly kinkier sex acts with individual girls (with sometimes other girls watching) OR
2. More combinations of MC and 2 (or more) girls, or 2 (or more) girls with MC watching OR
3. A combination of both.

Variety is the spice of life, and yes, unfortunately that means more work for the developer. But it could also help to expand the existing fanbase.

Edit: PROVIDED that it's all optional of course

Reactions: Badjourasmix

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes, I understand that, especially in an endeavour as time-consuming as a VN created by a single developer. And that case can be made for many of the VNs in my signature, not all options are for all of the players. I've seen discussions derail because the fanbase gets very divided on what sort of content they'd like to see.

But on the other hand, what we've seen so far in WVM in terms of actual sex has been pretty Vanilla, aside from the TShauna path and that was a choice the player was given right from the start. I'm saying a little variety wouldn't hurt and by that, I don't mean a larger variety of girls, but more variety in the sex acts performed. Which could go two ways.

1. Increasingly kinkier sex acts with individual girls (with sometimes other girls watching) OR
2. More combinations of MC and 2 (or more) girls, or 2 (or more) girls with MC watching OR

Variety is the spice of life, and yes, unfortunately that means more work for the developer. But it could also help to expand the existing fanbase.
True a problem is only when you get into kinks, you also leave people behind. If you would get in next two updates some hot lesbian scenes with MC watching and then a hot footjob in update after, I would be 5 updates in total further without any adult content for me that I care about and only skip through. :p By that time I would basically be playing 2.5 months just for the story. :) Same would be true for adult content I would find hot, but would let you feel cold for you.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

Edit: PROVIDED that it's all optional of course
i dont really care about kinky stuff i've been with only 1 girl and i've known her since we was 2 and been dating since we was 14

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes