Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'm not disagreeing with you there..but if we can inflict more pain?like he tried ?and the way he taunted us? ya...I'm still on board on making sweet love to Kimmy while facetiming him..or something like that :)))
maybe we can meet his mom and fuck her silly

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Also very true. Personally I'm heavily invested in the story by now, the lewd scenes are just the cherry on top. Plus like I said I'll see every content at least once, my "canon" route is pretty barren compared to my "total manslut" route.

I mean Day 8 in terms of lewdness there wasn't really much content, aside from some edging and I (minor plotholes -none of them gamebreakers- aside) did not mind at all. I was still riveted by the story.

My favourite girls have either been neglected, side-lined or taken off the board alltogether, and I'm not even mad I'm still deeply committed to the story. So, whichever way BD decides to go in terms of lewd, I'm still gonna be there.
Hear, Hear!

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Damn, I just wanted some nice one on one scenes with mc and Kimmy... You guys didn't need to make it weird :ROFLMAO:
Wait, what? :eek:
You are aware what thread you are posting in, are you not? :unsure:
Of course there is no need to make it weird.
Never the less it is what we do here...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im up to 12 girls im involved with, with a potentially 6 more depending on if we can

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think BD said that everyone except family would be "romanceable" :)
That is true, but I have a feeling maybe not everyone that has been added in the last 3 updates. I feel there was just so many new characters some my just be there for background eye candy. I have no inside information on that it is just an opinion.

Reactions: TundraLupus

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
That is true, but I have a feeling maybe not everyone that has been added in the last 3 updates. I feel there was just so many new characters some my just be there for background eye candy. I have no inside information on that it is just an opinion.
what about Harper and Veronica

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Okay, so you're half my age and in your first relationship, nothing wrong with that.

I will say though, that in order to keep a relationship from going stale, it couldn't hurt to add a little spice. Which starts with communication and being receptive to your partner's fantasies and dislikes. Kind of how Jamie is pretty open about her kink to watch her BF have sex. I'm not saying you have to jump on top of every one of her fantasies, or she yours, but by exploring that together, you might find yourself open to more kinks than you imagined.

Also as you grow older you might grow more curious about what else there is to explore. I was pretty vanilla myself at your age (had sex with only 2 girls at that time, and not simultaneously) and if you told me then, I'd be into feet or dating a virtual transgender person when I'm older, I'd probably laugh. And punch you. I was quite the intolerant asshole at that age. Luckily, I'm no longer as intolerant. Still an asshole though.

But like I said, Variety is the spice of life, and this isn't the kind of site or forum for kink-shaming, and by playing outsie of your comfort zone you might discover an interest you never thought you had before.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so I got curious...and went back in game to find out something I think we know now what the next few updates will have since it has been mentioned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thoughts?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Okay, so you're half my age and in your first relationship, nothing wrong with that.

I will say though, that in order to keep a relationship from going stale, it couldn't hurt to add a little spice. Which starts with communication and being receptive to your partner's fantasies and dislikes. Kind of how Jamie is pretty open about her kink to watch her BF have sex. I'm not saying you have to jump on top of every one of her fantasies, or she yours, but by exploring that together, you might find yourself open to more kinks than you imagined.

Also as you grow older you might grow more curious about what else there is to explore. I was pretty vanilla myself at your age (had sex with only 2 girls at that time, and not simultaneously) and if you told me then, I'd be into feet or dating a virtual transgender person when I'm older, I'd probably laugh. And punch you. I was quite the intolerant asshole at that age. Luckily, I'm no longer as intolerant. Still an asshole though.

But like I said, Variety is the spice of life, and this isn't the kind of site or forum for kink-shaming, and by playing outsie of your comfort zone you might discover an interest you never thought you had before.
we been having sex since we was 15 its not all vanilla, its also not lesbian or threesomes or being watched

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
so I got curious...and went back in game to find out something I think we know now what the next few updates will have since it has been mentioned
Thoughts?
Honestly, after the break-neck pace of Day 7 and 8

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Honestly, after the break-neck pace of Day 7 and 8
all of those that I also listed will happen...I'm just saying that in that order and they will not happen in the same update.
Like ...for ex. the first 2 points...could happen in the same update....but I don't think 3 of them will happen in the same update..unless they are ...minor events..
Like what you said..listed...those 3 won't happen in the same update first update will probably containt #1&2 and next update #3

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Thoughts?
SONathan I can see getting pushed, depends maybe on what cousin Mable says, but I am sure if Grandma explains things to Nathan, he'll understand if it has to wait.

Spa COULD wait a day that way he's fresher for the game the day following, we're only on Saturday at this point after all!

Millie I think waits til after the game, either immediately or next day!

With Moon, maybe she get's a pre, or post-Game interview

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
SONathan I can see getting pushed, depends maybe on what cousin Mable says, but I am sure if Grandma explains things to Nathan, he'll understand if it has to wait.

Spa COULD wait a day that way he's fresher for the game the day following, we're only on Saturday at this point after all!

Millie I think waits til after the game, either immediately or next day!

With Moon, maybe she get's a pre, or post-Game interview
interesting

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Thoughts?
1. seems right as it will literally be there when the Mc wakes up.
2. Belle + Harper probably next, then Rachel or maybe Rachel with the two of them.
3. The nurse as the conversations that can happen in the house are over.
4. Azel most likely.
6. Depending on what the nurse says it could go many ways, most likely small conversations with the girls as I think at least a couple of them will show up.
7. Millie, because the MC is stubborn
8. I was thinking of maybe Nathan would go there on the weekend, but I might be mistaking his mother for another character, if I'm not then the Tali thing wouldn't be a problem and I'm pretty sure Rachel would trust her.
9. Moon's interview, and then training montage until the game.
this is more or less what I think will be the timeline, probable only 1 to 3 for the next update, then 4, then Azel getting her own update maybe, and so on

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes