BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Yes she is a redhead but my preferred redhead ranking for WVM is as follows:
  1. Stacy
  2. Stacy
  3. Gorg (hahaha just kidding)
Uh... Well. Still a valid option.
Out there will be someone, most likely several having the sexual shivers about BigG.
And nope no judging that either...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
everyone seems to forget the interview with Moon. I haven't played those 2 updates but i have read the comments and MC still has to have his interview he has delayed it twice maybe more.
Other than the Stacy storyline the moon interview and Cedey/Wendy meeting has been at the top of my list for quite sometime. More on this when I do my full recap of Day 8 part 2 thoughts and theories post tomorrow or Wednesday.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I don't remember having any choices there...I think it was story related...Don't remember being able to chose anything there...but then again I'm old..so my memory isn't what it used to be.
There one point where you can be nice and pass to him during practice or be a ball hog and showboat by dunking on Dabaku (if memory serves) but doesn't change anything later

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Other than the Stacy storyline the moon interview and Cedey/Wendy meeting has been at the top of my list for quite sometime. More on this when I do my full recap of Day 8 part 2 thoughts and theories post tomorrow or Wednesday.
cedey meeting will be for sure next update
There one point where you can be nice and pass to him during practice or be a ball hog and showboat by dunking on Dabaku (if memory serves) but doesn't change anything later
Wasnt that in the match between 4 people?
I thought the original poster refered to the shoot out?or whatever its called...oh well I guess my mistake

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I don't remember having any choices there...I think it was story related...Don't remember being able to chose anything there...but then again I'm old..so my memory isn't what it used to be.
Don't thing mine is any better...
Like with Marcus there is a choice about 'how' you win against him.
Was thinking that could have an impact further down...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Don't thing mine is any better...
Like with Marcus there is a choice about 'how' you win against him.
Was thinking that could have an impact further down...
I'm definetly old...can't remember choices with Marcus...fuck..need to replay the game

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
cedey meeting will be for sure next update

Wasnt that in the match between 4 people?
I thought the original poster refered to the shoot out?or whatever its called...oh well I guess my mistake
*shrug* my point is in whatever limited capacity you can control you behavior toward kenji he still ends up being a gigantic dick face in the end

Reactions: BeoWoolF

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
There is no reason to say to anyone in this thread "fuck you" or name call. I get you want to bang Stacy but please refrain using troll speak.
I'll speak in how which way I wish to speak. Don't like it, put me on ignore. Simple as that.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes