BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I understand we have had a pretty good run with civilized conversation here. If people want to be a little reckless at times I am ok with that. We should be welcoming in new and old fans alike to the thread not trying to push people out.
There are alot of people who will welcome him :p I'm okay being on the sideline xD

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I understand we have had a pretty good run with civilized conversation here. If people want to be a little reckless at times I am ok with that. We should be welcoming in new and old fans alike to the thread not trying to push people out.
SHUT UP STACY SUCKS BAILEY NUMBER 1!!! :p:p:p

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I prefer to be blunt, honest, and uncensored. If I come across as an asshole or my tone isn't to your liking, I really don't give a fuck. Kinda who I am.

Now back to topic at hand... How many kids are we having, and will we ever snuggle and make love with Skye.
Well I am an asshole, and I personally prefer the passive-aggressive method. Killing them with kindness works better (just as much fun, it just takes them longer to figure out). ;) :ROFLMAO:

Back on topic, I prefer one or maybe two kids with Jamie. I don't care about the clients, that's just a job (Like when you work at Ford or GM, do you really care who ends up driving the pick-up you just helped assemble?).

I love Skye as a bro, but I will definitely check out any lewd paths if/when available. I think "when" is only a matter of time.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Now now settle down our goddess appreciates your vote of loyalty but The Twins won't like you taking that tone with their Uncle Loco
I'm genuinely surprised it took that long to respond :D
Twins never liked it when someone tried that :p

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
all that aside i do wish we'd have a solo sleepover with Bailey or hell I'd settle for a nap.....I just wanna fall asleep and wake up with just her cuddled up next to me at least once
i think we gotta get out of sleeping with Cedey every night 1st, when we walked in the room i thought she was topless in bed i forgot she was wearing that yellow boob tube

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Patiently waiting for a nude Nat scene. She could have stepped out of the show nude. Sniff.
I would have loved a brief scene of her going into the shower or coming out of the shower that would have been great. What if there is a reason that relationship is going so slow. We don't know her past very well maybe there is a connection somewhere there too?

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
all that aside i do wish we'd have a solo sleepover with Bailey or hell I'd settle for a nap.....I just wanna fall asleep and wake up with just her cuddled up next to me at least once
Pff if wishes were kittens, I'd be a crazy cat lady.

At least you had lewd scenes with your prefered LI. BUT IT'S OKAY!! It's okay. (Deep breath)

*repeats to himself: "Remember you are patient, you are only here for the story."*

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i think we gotta get out of sleeping with Cedey every night 1st, when we walked in the room i thought she was topless in bed i forgot she was wearing that yellow boob tube
I thought the same thing! freaked me out for a second when we first walked in the room

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I would have loved a brief scene of her going into the shower or coming out of the shower that would have been great. What if there is a reason that relationship is going so slow. We don't know her past very well maybe there is a connection somewhere there too?

she might have a monster dick she dont wanna show just yet

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
They have been going over the schedule; maybe they could schedule a different girl in for a nap or an all-night sleep-over?

Maybe she has scars that we don't know about from when she was taken? I don't remember ever seeing her not covered up?
I thought the same thing! freaked me out for a second when we first walked in the room
I thought almost exactly the same thing! WTF does she think is going to happen here was my first thought!?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes