GMuns

Aug 13, 2020
All that Nat talk makes me wonder if there will be more transgender options in the game. I feel like we have a good balance already, but it would be ok for 1 or 2 more.
Yes! but MC probably won't have a hard-on, dude fucks ten times a day.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
popcorn.gif
Well that was a fun 15+ pages to work through. All while skirting around a certain topic. Bravo.

Rather glad to see it's Jamie & Shauna helping MC with his schedule

so I got curious...and went back in game to find out something I think we know now what the next few updates will have since it has been mentioned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thoughts?
For the most of that I do agree.

I'm inclined to think point 5 and on will most likely be day 9 or 10

Point 4 might be end of day 8 but most likely pushed.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's ok he has not trashed the game or the developer. I have no issues with talking with him.
He called posters names and told someone to fuck off. I now know he is just a troll and I'll just report him from now on. Some people weren't raised right

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
View attachment 883674
Well that was a fun 15+ pages to work through. All while skirting around a certain topic. Bravo.

Rather glad to see it's Jamie & Shauna helping MC with his schedule

For the most of that I do agree.

I'm inclined to think point 5 and on will most likely be day 9 or 10

Point 4 might be end of day 8 but most likely pushed.
interesting and thank you for your input and I certainly don't disagree with what you're saying because like I said I believe that can be one of the orders doesnt necesarily needs to be the one exactly :D

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
You have to follow rules on this forum you broke two. I warned to give you the benefit of the doubt. Classless
I still prefer the passive-aggressiveness route over the pull-out method, but to each their own.

incidently, did you know that the pull-method is called "Leaving the church before the singing/choir starts" in the Netherlands?

If you didn't, now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I still prefer the passive-aggressiveness route over the pull-out method, but to each their own.

incidently, did you know that the pull-method is called "Leaving the church before the singing/choir starts" in the Netherlands?

Yes I did :p

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Touche'

the pull out method hasn't failed me yet.

But maybe I should go back to PA.

Thanks for the info too. Perfect for dinner parties :)

Edit: yo joe

Reactions: KinkierThanThou

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
unless that dinner party involves your dad telling you he should of pulled out of your mom to insult you forgetting he is sitting opposite his daughter who also happens to be your twin sister because it happened to me and it was awkward for 3 days after
Wow. I'm speechless

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I would have loved a brief scene of her going into the shower or coming out of the shower that would have been great. What if there is a reason that relationship is going so slow. We don't know her past very well maybe there is a connection somewhere there too?

Now you are just effing with us...

Dammit, that thought stuck now.
What do we know about her dad?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes