Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Now you are just effing with us...

Dammit, that thought stuck now.
What do we know about her dad?
We know nothing Hahahahahaha! See I can play the game of long lost sister too. Sorry Nat I know we only kissed and cuddled but you are my sister so nothing further hahahahaha. Damn you Patreon Damn you to Hell! LOL :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: snakeplisskin

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am going to run through the game again and confirm, but I don't think he tells anyone he thought Stacy might be his sister. He does let Jamie know there are things he is still trying to figure out about her. Now it is possible that she found that information out from Jamie or one of the other girls. Since we only see the game through the MC perspective there is a lot of possibilities, either that or this is part of the week one re-work that has not be implemented yet or maybe it was and we missed it.

I have a lot more to say on topics, but again I am waiting for the normal stupid topics to die down again before I toss out my full thoughts and theories about day 8 part 2.
LocoGringo78, I am sure MC did not tell anyone what he thought Stacy was. Because he was still trying to put pieces of his memory/dream together. It was still random as he kept getting the dreams.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
LocoGringo78, I am sure MC did not tell anyone what he thought Stacy was. Because he was still trying to put pieces of his memory/dream together. It was still random as he kept getting the dreams.

Oh I confirmed that BD indicated this is part of the week 1 rework already.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

It's basically been confirmed that the information you are reffering to will be introduced in the rework of the first week, there MC will be shown that he has said that to Stacy

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It's basically been confirmed that the information you are reffering to will be introduced in the rework of the first week, there MC will be shown that he has said that to Stacy
you got ninja'd by SIR Loco the Gringo

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
We know nothing Hahahahahaha! See I can play the game of long lost sister too. Sorry Nat I know we only kissed and cuddled but you are my sister so nothing further hahahahaha. Damn you Patreon Damn you to Hell! LOL :ROFLMAO:
Damn you Loco, damn you :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Yep. Tried to look for the humour inherent in any given post and utterly failed. This one's even beyond my super-asshole powers.

But gstar_bboy93 if you want to talk about it, hit me up. No joke.
im good he always does things he brought me a classic car done it all up and before giving it to me decided to race it round the Nurburgring and wrote it off

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
she could become a nun i guess ... no love for Willow :cry:
I'm okay with that, she doesn't need to become a nun she needs us...like we need her and azel and wendy...and a o kay with that :D
EDIT : I'm kinda contradicting myself ain't I?...oh well that's okay...

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'm okay with that, she doesn't need to become a nun she needs us...like we need her and azel and wendy...and a o kay with that :D
EDIT : I'm kinda contradicting myself ain't I?...oh well that's okay...
she could be Asexual

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok I am itching to talk more in details about my thoughts on Day part 2 but I am going to wait a little longer. I will leave you with 2 things

1. The reference Stacy made to the MC about talking about how he told her he thought she was his sister will be part of the week 1 re-work it was confirmed on Discord by BD. (I know I do not like to share discord informtaion but this was heavy discussed here so I thought I would provide that to you all)
  2. Going to another town with Jamie and Shauna to pick a random girl for the MC. Oh I am excited about this and really hope it is Alexis that is chosen for this wonderful experiment.

Ok that is all for now I will post more maybe tomorrow or Wednesday with my full recap and new theory crafting ideas.
1-2-1 ?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Again this is just my opinion and preference but...no..
I would like those 3 characters to be their only for the MC , MC needs to be their top priority .
Might sounds greedy...but it's okay
thats why i said Asexual she has no sexual feelings for any1 so she just loves people in the family way and no1 else

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
im good he always does things he brought me a classic car done it all up and before giving it to me decided to race it round the Nurburgring and wrote it off
Okay now I'm just fucking curious.

kkYIblEpmWKsOeCn0eiiKUwEN1zbc_Vu4Jj3YKOXW8o[2].jpg

Oops sorry.

I'm just saying, this had better be just as good or better as that story where someone argued that the best way to fight a chimp is by tripping him.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes